Essential Patriciancore

The year is almost over, Sup Forums. Do you really want to start 2018 still being a pleb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHLYlxGNW1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like poseurcore

>all entry level garbage

Nice one outing yourself OP

>entry level
Plebeians actually believe that this is a meaningful descriptor.

There is not a single garbage piece/recording on that chart.

>categorizing classical music by albums
what are you even doing

... are you trolling, or just ignorant?

one of those albums is not like the others

You do realize that serious classical listeners are very much concerned with the quality of interpretations/recordings, right?

homie you're the one picking a couple arbitrary classical artists and claiming that they're "essential patriciancore", let alone using the term "patriciancore"

So edgy special snowflake

>a couple arbitrary classical artists
>couple
>arbitrary
I'm not entirely convinced you understand what these words mean.

Right, the special snowflake is the one maintaining that the Western canon is more vital and important to a discerning music enthusiast than your favorite meme rapper or indie rock band. That makes perfect sense.

the only decent chart on this whole website

Are you CLT or just a very talented larper? If you don't respond I'll just assume you're the former

Imagine your life being as worthless as OP's has to be to have the emotional need to make this thread

I ALWAYS LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC BUT NOW I GROW UP AND I LISTEN TO CLASSICAL MUSIC GUYS XD starter pack 2017

based jj poster

>essential patrician core
>only 3 of them are any good

who is dis

CLT died years ago.

what is the skeleton hand album?

Okay, you've piqued my curiosity. Which 17 of those albums were too deep for you, pleb?

20th century German art music

youtube.com/watch?v=MHLYlxGNW1A

For me it was classical in childhood --> rock at puberty --> classical again when at adulthood