/asean/

Marcos edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4
philstar.com/opinion/2016/04/30/1578275/crony-capitalism-under-marcos-tyranny-revisited
jpthehistorian.wordpress.com/2009/08/29/manila-and-cebu-eternal-rivals/
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-25/airasia-flight-forced-to-turn-back-to-perth-technical-issue/8649990
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/06/25/igp-mahmud-believed-to-escape-marawi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another fucking flip makes a thread
everytime

WALANG PASOK
PRAISE ALLAH

>1 month a few days
>Marawi is still not ogre

JUST

So much for "change is coming" huh? I'm surprised you-know-who's worshippers haven't abandoned him yet, this is starting to get worse than Mamasapano or Zamboanga.

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4

>wake up early
>make breakfast for kapatids and myself in great vigor
>leave 30 minutes earlier than usual
>"what, bakit ka nandito? walang pasok boy"
>just wasted 150 pesos gas

>restaurant and warung still CLOSED
I WANT MY BREAKFAST DAMMIT

Look at this infidel and laugh

if you bend over and let my titi in your puki i will gib you 1500 peso :^)

/asean/ threads have been so slow this month. What happened?

Mudik

Because you touch yourself

>be in a hospital
>there always are some filipina nurses
Do some of anons here get $$ from those nurses working abroad?

How to get a trannie GF? In Thailand or any other country there? Like I know you can pick one off the streets but I want something more romantic.

Orang nak raye la, ngek.

Sit alone at the bar near the beach of Narathiwat. And you'll encounter the tranny of your life, romantically. Not joking

you forgot to add the part where finno sucky sucky long time and ladyboy fuckey fuckey finno long time

Why not just crash into the city with tanks and APCs and blitzkrieg them?

>The MRT system in Manila costs 9B a year to operate. It only generates 3B in revenue at the same time, despite high fares. This means our taxes have to make up for the 6B deficit it generates each year.
>This includes Cebuano taxes, by the way. I argued against this during my time as a member of the Committee on Transportation when I was congressman.
I want to join the rebellion so badly.

So funny!!

>those dislike
if its true why do they dislike the video

cause its public they need to privatize it

I want to rebel on why my taxes just go to separatist province like cebu as well

interesting. looks like he deleted the video

40% of province tax goes back to the province
60% of province tax goes to imperial manila

100% imperial manila tax goes to imperial manila

uggh

this is like the barong is see through cause muh weapons and rizal is a official national hero argument

more bullshit statements from butthurt bisayaball

Also I need proof, documents, which provincial projects is built with imperial manila taxes.

In the end, imperial manila gets 80% of our cut which is totally unfair. It's also tagalog's fault why our country is still in 3rd world status until today while our SEA neighbors are now rich. EDSA people power is bullshit.

Every sane poster already got sick of this place and migrated to Reddit.

I now only come here to look down on you fedora tippers and laugh.

its the ilocanos fault actually

to kek marcos fags are triggered now

>Also I need proof, documents, which imperial manila projects is built with provincial taxes.

Province fags cheer they are pro Marcos even tho he is the main cause of their poor situation now. The real pinnacle of their intelligence.

Tagalog richfags killed the economy, not Marcos. Fill up that shallow brain of yours with factual evidence and not some stupid propaganda.

Just posted it because it's probably the same type of angry guy.

We really need to secede from this shitty country.

those richfags were replaced by Marcos connies regardless of their ethnicity

With his cronny capitalism caused our downfall

philstar.com/opinion/2016/04/30/1578275/crony-capitalism-under-marcos-tyranny-revisited

just saw this post. this is why most tagalogs are against federalism

they'll be left in the dust since it's us who does all the work on this shitty country called "Philippines"

Collated from the book "Some are Smarter Than Others: The History of Marcos' Crony Capitalism" by Ricardo Manapat (Aletheia Publications, NY 1991)

The Relatives and Cronies -- Q: Where are they now?

Roberto Benedicto
Antonio Floirendo
Juan Ponce Enrile
Ricardo Silverio
Rodolfo Cuenca
Geronimo Velasco
Herminio Disini
Lucio Tan
Campos Yao
Rolando Gapud
Roman A. Cruz
Cesar Zalamea
Emilio Abello
Maria Camacho
Antonio Ozaeta
Sixto Orosa, Sr.
Ramon Orosa
Generoso Tanseco
Eduardo "Danding" Cojuangco
Ramon C. Cojuangco
Fred J. Elizalde
Manuel Elizalde
Trinidad Diaz Enriquez
Rebecco Panlilio
Erlinda Panlilio
Bienvenido Tantoco
Gliceria "Glecy" Tantoco
Benjamin "Kokoy" Romualdez
Alfredo or "Bejo" Romualdez
Alita Martel
Rodolfo "Rudy" V. Martel
Conchita R. Yap
Armando Romualdez
Eduardo Romualdez
Pacifico Marcos
Josefa Edralin Marcos
Pio Marcos
Imee Marcos-Manotoc

The biggest problem that I can see with Philippine Federalism is that Duterte has no plans to implement an Anti Dynasty Bill. I'm against Federalism because of this.
Sooner or later under federalism, each Philippine State will be ruled by one political family. A big example of this is the Ampatuans, they have a tight grip of Maguindanao. In the 2016 election an Ampatuan lost to another Ampatuan.

kek

Don't mind it at least we in the NCR can enjoy a great show. Mindanao will be like the Japan feudal era where clans will fight to the death for land and power (even tho its already happening). And I hope these separatist fags will not go crawling back to their hated imperial manila if they can't find work.

Crab mentality at its finest. It's inevitable anyway so we'll just see it for ourselves who really does all the dirty work.

>Fred J. Elizalde
Currently the Chairman and CEO of the MBC (DZRH and the masa stations Yes! FM and Love Radio). Sila rin may-ari ng Star City. Asawa ni Liza Macuja.

>Alfredo or "Bejo" Romualdez
Younger brother ni Imelda. His son, Alfred, is the current mayor of Tacloban.

>Benjamin Romualdez
Former Leyte governor, also Imelda's younger brother. His son Benjamin Philip is the president and CEO of Benguet Corp. (Mining), while Ferdinand Martin, his youngest son, partly owns The Journal Group (People's Journal/Tonight papers) and The Standard (Manila Standard-Today dati). Si FM rin yung #Malasakit guy na tumatakbo as senator this elections.

Not sure about taxes

>Metro Manila is actually a significant net giver (contributes more to GDP than it takes in budget), and government spending is efficient in the region. Except for Southern Tagalog, all other regions are net takers (take more than they contribute) and are inefficient in the use of government funds.

which they should since they have more infra

Wow so manila is contributing while the others jerk off in the corner and still get the spoils.

putangina ang init dito

Want some halo-halo pal?

Arizona or Florida?

tangina di umuubra tong mga electric fan sa bahay namin

Most companies in provinces have their taxes registered in Manila. You need to take a rest.

Still with that they take less of the budget the produce

yet most of your infra is old and get damaged easily from the storm

pathetic tagalog. I don't understand why my ancestors let you rule us

I got banned for bullying you so I stopped coming cause I want to post on other boards

It means they get more infra development in terms of economic
While province fags gets agricultural.
Mining would actualy be better

Idk maybe your ancestors were weak

I thought the Mangudadatus proved as worthy adversaries to the Ampatuans in ARMM? is my perception dated? (it has been a few years since the massacre and what not)

>jpthehistorian.wordpress.com/2009/08/29/manila-and-cebu-eternal-rivals/

>that gdp chart

makes sense when commies and destabilization in full peak. i wonder if revolution never happened, man we could be better than singapore or taiwan

We got sick exclusive trade with China, obviously.

If Marcos didn't happen and his cronnies didnt take over maybe

Political Dynasties are NOT caused nor are they worsened by Federalism

Political Dynasties in the LGU's in the Philippines are the direct result of the Unitary-Presidential System. (Unitarism means underdevelopment of the areas outside of Metro Manila, while the Presidential System means the preponderance of name-recall- systems in the elections at all levels.

Political Dynasties PER SE are not bad. We talk about families of doctors, families of lawyers, families of restaurateurs, families of bakers/chefs, etc, isn't it possible to have families who specialize in public service? The issue is not dynasties per se, it's whether we have a system that forces the elected public officials to deliver economic and social development to their communities, whether these officials be members of dynasties or not.

The existence of Political Dynasties has much more to do with the lousy economic system currently in place which has prevented the upward economic mobility of most ordinary people within their communities.

A system of government in which elections are more centered on people's surnames/name-recall and personal popularity can tend to be much more likely to produce Dynasties. This is the issue of the Presidential System. A Parliamentary System, on the other hand, in which Parties are way more important than individual candidates and their surnames/personal affiliations tends to produce less dynasties, CETERIS PARIBUS.

Federalism combined with the two other reforms -- economic liberalization and the parliamentary system -- actually tends to force accountability on the leaders -- particularly in the local and regional levels. Bad governance and lousy economic performance can easily be traced to bad policies put in place by the dominant party. Within the dominant party in the region (under Federalism), the leader of that party can be easily replaced if his/her leadership is found to be wanting.

Kek and they say r/philippines doesn't have trolls

Do you want to believe that guy shit or mine? He's referring to real cunt with pussies.
In case of trannies, it's as I described. The refined ones and not fresh off the street usually works as waiter(ess) at some restaurants. Good luck.

Dynasties are already there just look at Sara duts winning

Anti dynasty bill will actually prevent that

meant for

you clearly belong to reddit

But he recommended some war zone location. But yes the waiter tip is a very good one! How do you hit on waiters? Do non-prostitute trannies there even like white guys?

They have it the other way around.

You want Federalism to happen in order to perpetuate warlordism and local oligarchical control of small regions, without fear of "federal" interference.

I'm more on Facebook

They're still amazingly making up excuses for him. Their script now is that apparently it's the previous admin's fault for letting the problem brew. Can you believe these fucks?

>Political Dynasties PER SE are not bad
that's being too idealistic tbqhwyf

Federalism would worsen dynasty rule in the Philippines because then they'll have control of the police. It'll be like what Du30 is doing in the national level except you'll have local versions of him running around in the LGUs with different policies and executive orders. Also, with Federalism the President could extend his term as long as the Parliament still has confidence on him. And that would be easy as there is no strong political parties in the Philippines. Just look at what happened this recent election, the Liberal Party won the most seats but they ended up merged with the PDP-Laban.

>69 posts
>23 posters, majority are flips
Is /asean/ dying?

Ahh yes, the CoRRECT standard copy-paste, which doesn't actually prove anything. Even they themselves state that WITHOUT THE OTHER TWO REFORMS THE PHILIPPINES WILL STILL BE A SHITHOLE! So every time Orion posts that, I question just how good his reading comprehension is, because seriously, the issue is FEDERALISM ALONE that is being tackled.

Political Dynasties are NOT caused nor are they worsened by Federalism

Political Dynasties in the LGU's in the Philippines are the direct result of the Unitary-Presidential System. (Unitarism means underdevelopment of the areas outside of Metro Manila, while the Presidential System means the preponderance of name-recall- systems in the elections at all levels.

Political Dynasties PER SE are not bad. We talk about families of doctors, families of lawyers, families of restaurateurs, families of bakers/chefs, etc, isn't it possible to have families who specialize in public service? The issue is not dynasties per se, it's whether we have a system that forces the elected public officials to deliver economic and social development to their communities, whether these officials be members of dynasties or not.

The existence of Political Dynasties has much more to do with the lousy economic system currently in place which has prevented the upward economic mobility of most ordinary people within their communities.

A system of government in which elections are more centered on people's surnames/name-recall and personal popularity can tend to be much more likely to produce Dynasties. This is the issue of the Presidential System. A Parliamentary System, on the other hand, in which Parties are way more important than individual candidates and their surnames/personal affiliations tends to produce less dynasties, CETERIS PARIBUS.

Federalism combined with the two other reforms -- economic liberalization and the parliamentary system -- actually tends to force accountability on the leaders -- particularly in the local and regional levels. Bad governance and lousy economic performance can easily be traced to bad policies put in place by the dominant party. Within the dominant party in the region (under Federalism), the leader of that party can be easily replaced if his/her leadership is found to be wanting.

Removing FDI restrictions would be a threat to our national security. Even right now with Telcos mandated 40% foreign ownership requirements, foreigners still managed to invest more thru loopholes such as different classes of shares, trusts, PDRs etc. With that, they've increased dividends or capital outflows to foreign entities causing one key leader in the Telco industry to recently lose its marketshare leadership. They are somewhat like asset stripping the company. And without restrictions, we have just allowed foreign actors to eardrop to all our communication lines. Also, removing restriction on land ownership would mean a drastic rise in real estate valuations - and without a competent socialize housing like what Singapore has, many would be left unable to pay real estate taxes or be unable to afford their first home. Even the US has restrictions on ownership of key national industry interest such as media - this is why Murdoch had to became a US citizen before his purchase of Fox News. There are plenty of liberalized no restriction investment areas in our economy. And there are plenty of reasons other than restrictions on why foreigners don't invest (power costs, productivity levels, climate/disaster risk, security or law and order, red tape, ease of doing business, talent/education, infrastructure etc.)

Give them impression that you have some business at the place for a short period of time and not vacationing or sex tourist.
*conversational skill is required*
Do not fall for it if they ask you to stuck hands in their boobs or anything. It will cancels their first impression. Give a smile and leave the place in hurry. Make it as seems you're hard to be impressed but still approachable. Wait till the signs that they secretly tries to see you but immediately looks away if you're looking. A mirror is crucial at this point. Now push your way, grab her and kiss. Leave immediately. Disappear for 3 days. Return back making sure she still works there. Then get to know her and make your move. Good luck.

Kek
Is Orion some kind of mocha tier dutdut supporter or something?

kek the guy copypasted the copypaste the guy he was replying to was pertaining to

In the Facebook shill world maybe idk

You see, there's one huge hiccup with Federalism.

The Moro rebellion and terrorist groups.

Going with Federalism essentially makes it easier for those groups to have a staging area for their operations.

Sounds so romantic. I won't do exactly that but I'll heed your good advice and tips. Some very good pro tips. How do you know so much? I'm so happy if some tranny tries to stare at me secretly.

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-25/airasia-flight-forced-to-turn-back-to-perth-technical-issue/8649990
malaysia truly asia

>Anons exchange stories
>Some all knowing faggot accuses you of samefagging
Putangina nyo

Are you handsome 7 - 9/10?
Average income?
Lifts?
Anyway, those are what I've done in the past to my ex (why ex? Some unfortunate reasons)

Is it incoming fake sex stories tirade again?

At least put something more relevant if you want to use truly Asia.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/06/25/igp-mahmud-believed-to-escape-marawi/
>Khalid refuted earlier reports saying Mahmud was dead, saying that intelligence indicates that he is still alive.
You had one job.

Got 'mired today by a qt, lifting is paying off
We're all gonna make it brahs
Let's get fit together asean

how long did you get gains?

is biking enough to get fit? im 70kg btw

he is probably in malaysia already

Biking is for weight reduction. Lifting is a must for building muscle.

Currently on the 7th week, started off as a skeleton. Seems like it's easier to get gains since I'm an asian manlet, shoulders noticeably bigger already

Biking and other cardio shit will definitely help. But the key to losing weight is to just eat less than you're expending- you don't really have to count calories, just don't eat as much.
If you want to get big tho you gotta lift
this

Shinkansen equivalent in Malaysia when?

should we start sucking Arroyo's dick?

how tall are you?

165cm, so fukin 5'4,
Was a skeleton at 112lbs, at 128 now

why are there so many insecure asian guys?

I was 5'6 when I was 15. not really tall,but still

asian cultures are usually conservative, whereas americans n shit love being loud n proud
am 22 now. aye, am a manlet, but I can't really blame my parents for choosing each other
thankfully a lot of asean people are shorties, but it's gonna be tougher abroad

Can't get any taller I think, so I might as well try to get bigger

incoming me sexing you

Stop samefagging you lonely retards

ramadan is over but still no chink gf
next year is the year right?