Prove to me boxing is not the most red-pilled sport out there:

Prove to me boxing is not the most red-pilled sport out there:
>1 on 1 game.
>A boxer must show extreme discipline and concentration before, during and after performance.
>One relies only on himself.
>Rather than violence, this is a inteligence chess match.
>Anyone can win at any second.

>Also spot Dan "The Man in the Van" Schneider.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2pIVQIjnxY
youtube.com/watch?v=vOHpqGaU_uI
youtube.com/watch?v=nhGfh0W8t80
youtube.com/user/LeeWylie1/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd say MMA is more red-pilled. Boxing only allows striking with the hands, while MMA allows kicks, grappling, and submission attacks as well.

Sup Forums is anti-gay friend

>Canelo
Fight ducking, belt dropping faggot

Yeah boxers have balls of steel.

MMA is cool and all but it'd a little too flashy and new to be "redpilled". Boxing goes way back to the most grunt and rugged people on earth.

MMA is not gay. A boxer will lose every time to an MMA fighter.

real men fight standing up not hugging like faggots

Also, proper boxing clubs have environment of strong collective. My father took me boxing when I was 14, back when I was autistic scrawny kid with a few friends and no gf. But in the club I've seen men who had responsibility, answered for their words and could fight, men I could actually look up to. I got /fit/, more confidence and changed the way I behave with people, especially women. Boxing taught me so much more than fighting.

You ever been on a street fight?

get worked by based Canelo.
Savior of Mexican Boxing

True, boxers are rugged as fuck. But even Muay Thai fighters can handle them in a standing fight. Head kicks are not to be underestimated.

So you're all in favor of Boxing and other Martial Arts being acceptable Gym (Phyiscal Education) credits for highschool?
(You can do this in Canada)

A few times. Most people in street fights are inexperienced. A few lessons in any decent martial art including boxing will allow you to neutralize the situation pretty quickly.

Double dubs. Kek spoke. And it's beyond supersitious believe. A foot to the face is no joke.

The elbow and knee strikes are pretty effective too

I never watched Boxing until I watched the Manny v Pachio (sp?) fight last year that was heavily advertised.

It was shit, low energy, and they made hundreds of million dollars for just throwing hugs and not getting knocked out before the judging.

Boxing is the most rigged sport you stupid pendejo, take that shit to Sup Forums

Yes, as long as you don't let women and cucks who afraid of taking a few hits in.

Also, proof Boxing is (one of) the most red-pilled sports. (Samba is pretty fucking based as well)
Boxing proved this man was a flaky weak chinned faggot incapable of standing behind his own loud mouth.

checked

I've seen 4/5 times that superior hand technic is vital. Most wrestlers get rekt before they might grapple their opponent.

Boxing is the biggest jew sport there is. Ask bob arum one of the dirtiest jews there is.

Stick to football. Jews dont like football as much although roger goodell, another extremely dirty jew, has done a real number on the nfl

The ones afraid of taking hits will take the hits regardless and learn to put their hands up, or go become kitchen bitches with the women.
Then again, there are some women out there that are fierce as hell and would drop a good % of the men. The fem should not step foot in the ring however.

>IIVAN
>TO-DEE WE GOO BOKSINGS
>EET WEELL MAKE YOU STRONK MANS
>NOT A WEEK WOOMANS

tfw my dad only took me to soccer.

Boxing is better than most sports but it's still debased unfortunately.

checKKK'd

I would fucking destroy you...Literally you would be like a little baby because I have studied MMA

That's true. I've seen Thai fighters knock out wrestlers going in for a clench with a knee many times, same with boxers.

>tfw no dad
>scrawny and weak
>will never box

>Fight ducking, belt dropping faggot
this isnt even based on facts.

he's about to get dropped by GGG tho that dude is a monster

>>Rather than violence, this is a inteligence chess match.

It's not chess. It's not even fucking checkers. But it's a helluva sport.

Hagler v. Hears - one of the best fights in history

youtube.com/watch?v=h2pIVQIjnxY

Never too late to change your life lads.

Hagler v Sugar

When boxing meant boxing, not running around the ring like faggot Mayweather.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOHpqGaU_uI

Don't cut yourself with that edge.
Tbqh thai boxers and kickboxing are the most dangerous shit out there, I've been dropped by a manlet who did kickboxing for 20 years once, literally almost passed out.

The gloves kinda ruin it.

Bring back bare knuckle when?

>Tfw wanted to box but mommy said it would give you brain damage instantly etc etc

I might still be a scrawny guy, but at least I don't have brain damage, r-right!?

I'm too spergy and being trained by alcoholic single mother also messed me up. Plus I don't trust any of the local gyms to actually offer what I want

Learn how to wrestle like your mongol ancestors.

yeah i dont know how things are in russia but most boxing gyms in the US are just workout classes for middle aged people. It seems like to me you'd be better off going for a little bit to learn proper technique then going off on your own.

bitch you fabulous!
youtube.com/watch?v=nhGfh0W8t80

First, get the thought of what you want out of your head.
You don't want to get hit, but it'll likely fucking happen.
They are going to give you what you need. Go to the gym and meet some people to get you training and socializing about some improvement.

I think it's too late for any of that, I flinch instantly at anything that's moving towards me faster than a snail. I'm a ruined case.

Thai fighters are not to be fucked with, even manlets can knock you out. But if they actually do get taken down, they're pretty much worthless.

I'm more scared of finding the wrong gym or getting stuck to some weird for profit thing not interested in teaching someone like me seriously and just wanting money

I dunno, I'm in Sarasota FL

Nah. You're literally built for violence. It's natural. I is scary at first but after a while you get a very dark enjoyment and a rush from the excitement.

Not allowed to kick means its only half a 1on1
but i agree with you its a game at best.

What a fight that was. Gotta miss the days when the boys had both balls of steel and technique. There are countless walking legends you'll never hear about that train every day just as hard as the greats did. Either because they don't want a professional career or they won't see the chance.

>listening to your mommy ramblings
If you go professional you'll get damage. But your local club can not harm you, just wear helmets and avoid/block blows.

That was more than ten years ago, it's impossible to do anything in a situation like that as a child.

Well get your shit together or you'll end up like your mom. Pulling your shit together and starting small punching leather bags and lifting weights at your local club is a start.

A boxer would do great in MMA if he rounded himself out just a little bit.

Dana White tried to prove boxers can't do MMA by bringing in James Toney, a guy who hasn't been a top boxer since the 90's, and threw him against the legendary Randy Couture in the worst stylistic matchup for Toney.

If Dana White really thought MMA was so superior, he wouldn't have thrown Toney to the wolves like that.

A prime boxer like Ward or Golovkin would fuck shit apart in MMA if they just trained in it a little bit.

Not to mention they aren't going to throw you into a ring with Tyson on your 1st day unless they're a bunch of dicks. You get eased into things inside a gym/club.

But everything is possible for you now. You can't be a scared kid forever, man the fuck up.

Sorry, don't know your state very well. You fear is justified though. There are way too many sham gyms out there. Big names are just as bad.
The worst of the batch are the want-to-be martial arts dojos that give poor fucks their black belts without ever having the right to.
We have them up here in Canada too. Luckily there are a quite few based gyms as well.

I suggest giving yourself the tour of the local gyms and training areas. Throw them a 20$ to sit in on a class, make your mind up yourself. Are you in it for it's totality, or is it some weekend/bi-weekly lifting + yoga thing you want to do to impress a bunch of women.

At my gym I was throw in the ring on the first day, against another kid who was on his first day, but he was a 6'2 bike courier and I'm like 5'11. They didn't teach us shit about blocking or range either so we went at it like Gatti-Ward until I gassed after the 2nd. But I must have landed a good right along the way because his blood was sprayed all over my white T from his nose.

Most clubs in Russia offer sparrings every time, but clubs like mine with 20+ minutes of free fight with little restrictions are rare. But I like fighting, without the thrill and adrenaline my life feels empty.

>hallelujah

Get the fuck in! Forgot about this fight.

The Pakis fucking worship him over here, i like to wind the taxi drivers up about how shite he is, only wins crap fights, always loses when it matters because muh genetics (inbred goatfucker that he is).

He's chinny as fuck, otherwise he'd be pretty good. Alvarez was way bigger though.

You should take a jab at professional fighting.

The adrenaline and excitement explodes when money and fame are on the line. When you throw not only your literal life (fighting at it's core) but your legacy at it as well, well then you'll really feel that sense of a full life. (If you really do love it that much)

Not sure what totality means. I don't really care about women, I'm just interested in boxing , want to get strong, and see how good at it I can get.

I am still a student though, young guy on his own for the first time, school and money will limit my ability to do this

His no Prince Naseem Hamed, that was one paki that could fight.

Agreed

I tried, but no sport doctor will approve and give me license as I am shortsighted, like -6 on both eyes. Maybe once I have a laser surgery done I will be able to.

Well boxing is a sliver in the totality of the martial arts.
Boxer can't punch a knife, get it?
Fighting, as a whole, goes beyond the sport. Boxing is one hell of a great work out and amazing for developing a sense of self-responsibility to schedual yourself training and all the jazz.
Buy yourself a heavy bag (even a simple 80lb one will do) and wrap your wrists up, try punching at it for 30 minutes every day (or other day). See how you like it. Move around, watch the old tapes (watch the foot work expecially). They are no more than 100$ for a halfway decent one, another 100-200$ something to hang it (unless you've got a garage/barn to throw a spike in a 4x4 support beam).
At any rate, you should be running every morning before breakfast, grab some water and get moving.

Boxing an intelligence thing hah! Muscle memory thats about it. Floyd Mayweather is one of the besf ever and he can't even read.

Damn, probably the #1 reason I honestly hear about a lot of great fighters never going further is their vision. A few guys at my gym are the same. They are fine within hand-to-hand range, but can't get the approved doctor's sign. It's a shame.
I shouldn't have to tell you, be prepared to lose your vision even after surgery, eye shots are a motherfucker. I'm blind in my left from one nasty tempered cunt who through a straight lead right into it without remorse, cock sucker knew exactly what he did.

Side note. Best fighter I ever knew got hit by a car shortly after he started his fighting career, twisted his leg and spine up. The kid was a fucking 220lb Bruce Lee. When he threw that foot you couldn't see it moving, you only heard the crack when it landed.

i skipped my boxing class today

that guy is a fuckin legend

YOU LIKE THAT HUH?

I don't think you actually understand what "intelligence" actually entails.

As someone that has done both this is not true. Punches are quicker and more accurate. Grappling and kicking is not a good idea in a real fight, and knee elbow strikes are bad against a boxer because you need to get inside their range. If you are close enough to land an elbow or knee, you have probably already been punched a few times and are in the ground.

This is all based on street fighting. Asian martial arts in a street fight is a meme and not applicable.

>Limited to punching
>Limited form of punching
>Nothing below the belt
>Giant clown gloves
>Special shoes for special flooring
>If you go down you get a time-out

Sorry m8s, but boxing is the sjw of combat sports. MMA is significantly better

>Full body contact
>No holds barred
>Thin leather gloves
>No shoes
>If you fall you have to keep fighting

MMA is also safer for the athletes. People die in boxing every year because after they receive a concussion the time-out gives them a chance to recover and keep fighting when the match should be stopped.

Boxing is in the highest competitive level possible for sports IMO
corrupt as it is in the end the level of the the fighter is worth more than anything

yeah, fucking fight golovkin you fag

So not true. MMA is a jack of all trades master of none. A good fighter is a good fighter, but rolling around on the ground and armbars is a good way to get your ass beat or your head kicked in in a street fight.

>Don't do running ,you'll damage your joints
>Don't do tennis ,you'll get tendinitis
>Don't do basketball ,you'll ruin your ankles
>Come home and spend some time with mommy
Don't fall into her trap !
Nothing will prepare someone for the roughness and the pace of a boxing class sadly. And bag training is terrible for beginners. Arms not fully extended ,eyes and guard dropping and terrible movements are some symptoms of people training on their own in their garage before joining a club. And they keep that frying pan for some month after joining too

This. A boxing club teaches you more than to throw a punch.

it's coming back. GGG, Kovalev, Fury, Canelo. The talent is there

Yep. Anyone that takes 6 weeks (or less) of boxing classes and learns how to jab and cross will win 95% of the fights.

""""""""""""""""""""""MMA""""""""""""""
>No downwards elbows
>No small joint manipulation
>super mega gay grappling
>limited throwing

No thanks, i'd rather take a limeted sport with dignity, also the level in MMA is often so poor it's depressing all the best genetic potential is going to the nfl,nba or boxing

That was a shit fight and both were just in it for the money. Watch some Marciano, Tyson (80s Tyson), or Klitschko (either).

Smaller fighters usually just pound away because they do not have ko power. The higher the weight class the heavier the blows.

savage lowbrow sport. violence should only be used to preserve peace

His career's over now right? He's been fucked up before.

fury said hes retiring after the klitschko rematch and canelos a little pussy who ducked GGG. GGG is pretty much the only guy worth watching

if your gym had you sparring day one like that it's a shit gym

If a gym puts you into the ring on the first day it is a shit gym. That's free advice. Good places will make you wait at least a few weeks, and even then you are not full on sparing. I had to BEG to do 1 round at 50% intensity after training daily for 3 weeks.

only red pilled sport is hockey sorry poo skins

Fighting for sport will never be red-pilled.

It does far too much damage to the brain and body.

And thats why everyone needs a father.

It's a fact that Canelo vacated his WBC belt
You know who was mandatory for that belt? GGG

>Savior of Mexican Boxing
Doesn't want any part of Golovkin lol

youtube.com/user/LeeWylie1/videos

Check out this guys videos

Thank goodness for guns.

canelo dropped his belt so he wouldnt get his ass whooped by canelo. this is pretty much a known fact

by ggg*

christ

Teamsports are redpilled too. Being on a team, teaching you how to trust and bond with your comrades and having a feeling of collectiveness is as important as being self-sufficient.

If your downed your downed, Only animals squabble on the floor. For me the biggest turn off about mma is the ground fight. I've seen a number of bar fights and street fights in town and a fight ends when the opponent is floored or ko'd. The way mma fighters jump on a downed or koed opponent only to get in a few cheap shots is dangerous and is pure chimpery.

If you were to continues to pummel a knocked out opponent in a bar fight you would most likely get glassed and/or shanked.

>Believing what Fury says
>Ever

He's not going to pass up that big money fight with AJ

>practice all kinds of sports like rugby, soccer and field hockey
>always one faggot in the team who just does nothing and keeps us down
>still manage to get decent results in field hockey
>one day a friend of mine tells me to try savate
>first individual sport I try
>immediatly love it
>friendship developps much faster with people i'm fighting against than with people who were my teammates in team sports
>3 years of practice now and i'll start competing at amateur level in september
Martial arts with a lot of sparring are awesome, I'm forever thankful to this friend who introduced me to it (and who I now beat easily because he's a lazy fuck). Boxing is comfy af compared to Savate, just having to care about the opponent's punches doesn't make things easier since you stand closer but less informations at once makes it less stressful

also the arabs and niggers practicing savate are respectable and total bro tier.

The next big Mexican boxer always flops

JCCJr was btfo by Sexy Sergio

Canelo is afraid the same thing will happen to him if he fights Triple G

They should bring back human blood sports desu