What is Sup Forums and the Alt RIght's views on weed and the smoking of it?

What is Sup Forums and the Alt RIght's views on weed and the smoking of it?

Everything in moderation

Helps me deal with living in Canada. It's only fair that Trudeau is legalizing it desu.

Nothing explicitly wrong with it, but everyone I know that does it more than once in a while gets into this mindset where they get lazy and never tries to achieve anything.

>I speak for the whole of Sup Forums and the alt right. I believe you should inject 50 marijuana's a hour directly into your eyeball

Same as tobacco. Anyone that says different is an intellectually handicapped mongrel.

>Alt RIght
what's with all this alt right bullshit i've been seeing thrown around here

It mean "edgy teens who like to pretend to be Nazis online but would never do shit in real life," i.e. this board.

>what's with all this alt right bullshit i've been seeing thrown around here
You are.

its like alt-rock just a trendy new thing all the kids are doing nowadays

love it, hate the culture that goes with it

That's a minority. Most people are just here for keks. Please remember that this board is satire/hyperbole.

If it was legalized in the states I might chuff down a late night bongload once in a while for old times sake. Generally don't give a fuck. degenerates are degenerates anyways

I think we should legalize every single drug. That way fucking morons who do drugs will go on a drug spree and try all sorts of shit, killing themselves. It's the same reason I think we should do away with seat belt laws. It's not societies job to throw you in jail for not taking care of yourself. If you wanna fill your blood stream with heroin and go die in a dumpster behind an Abbeys' then go right ahead, but don't use my fucking tax dollars to keep people from killing themselves.

Weed got me laid for the first time at 26. I love it.

Who fucking cares quit giving people attention for smoking it and the trend will die

These.

I can see how it could slide the weak minded into complete laziness, but my fuck, a fuck, a joint and a cup of tea in that order after a long day is the shit.

Before you cry degeneracy, worked a designer job for two years and am now pursuing an engineering PhD, am buying a house, trying to persuade friends and colleagues of brexit etc. (Bongistan resident, holiday in second best Korea.)

I don't inhale and assfuck tons of young stoner chicks. It's a great time to be a man.

Weed is fun as hell makes you feel great and has very little downside

Everything needs to be appreciated in moderation, same goes for the herbal jew.
Addicts who aren't actively trying to get rid of their addictions are degenerates and a waste of oxygen.

I hate this meme so much. Can people just accept some decisions are really fucking stupid, even if they were done in "moderation"?

If a person can manage without forming an addiction, or doing it often enough to disrupt any aspect of their life, specifically what makes it a stupid decision?

Many things can lead a human being down the road to ruin, this is just one. Besides, alcohol just gives me a headache and makes me feel seasick nowadays, not talking about binge amounts either :(

Have you ever tried it? It's like alcohol: as long as you don't abuse it, you won't become addicted. People who are addicted to it are either depressed, edgy teens who think it's the coolest thing in the universe or people who used to be edgy teens.

Personally marajuana relaxes my temper a lot. Let's me acquiesce certain situations I wouldn't sober. Imo marajuana is a form of blue pill. When people are all sedated and unavailable they won't care when you fuck them.

No

If it does not harm others or infringe upon their rights freedom, there is nothing wrong with it.

Nothing fucking wrong with it, it's the pharmaceutical, alcohol and private prison lobbies that keep it from being legal - anyone saying otherwise is a goddamn moron.

I smoke it pretty much everyday but only allow myself to smoke if I've at least finished work and gone to the gym.

Only use it as a reward for staying productive or you can fall into a shitty pattern.

All about discipline.

Degeneracy is fine only if you provide more to society than you consume.

SJWs and their msm scapegoats are looking for a term to lable non conformist perspectives and ideas. Best way to counter it is telling them being old school nazi and proud of it, they have no effective counterm measure for that, only the "Nazi" shout out, which nobody takes serious anymore.