en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guiana_Space_Centre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And you still won't be the strongest country in the Americas

mmmmmmmmmm
no

I don't want to join them :(

Não, filho. Tendes de derrotar os esp*nhóis, e não juntares-te a ele.

Can I join? mi hablas espona hue hue hue

A gente pode forçar eles a falar português :)

>Greater Perú
mfw

primero muerto que hablando macaquiño

Não, eles são fisicamente incapazes de distinguir entre um ó e um ô. São uma causa perdida.

Imagina querer comer um pêssego e ter de pedir um mólócótó com um retardado.

>Não, eles são fisicamente incapazes de distinguir entre um ó e um ô. São uma causa perdida.
João, pls no bully ;_;

it's true we'll never be able to distinguish ó and ô, but the result is not that disgusting, is it? it's like listening to Portuguese speakers pronouncing b d g with strong sounds all the time

a melocotón can also be called a durazno, I think

Something a bit triggering, perhaps?
A certain colony and a government with no relation to South America, maybe?

>it's true we'll never be able to distinguish ó and ô, but the result is not that disgusting, is it? i
Heh, it honestly kind of is. You know how when you get good at something you start getting nuances that other people don't? Spanish sounds like amateur Portuguese for people who never got to the point where they could hash out the nuances, not unlike our toddlers speak.

It's not your fault, and your language is as valid as ours, I guess, but it really sounds retarded and hysterical. Sorry, bro.

sounds like a fucking bad idea

>inb4 south american ISIS forms around all the favelas with one drug lord in charge

Why?

>Falklands
Not so fucking fast mate.

because we are south americans

Go on...

there's nothing to go on, we're shit

lol no thanks

I thought they all hated each other?

Are you joking OP?

LOL.
If you fags think Falklands is going to join your union of spics you can think again.

>Falklands 2: French Guinea will happen in your lifetime

no

Siiiiii
Latinoamérica debió haber sido una desde un principio pero los caudillos, los avariciosos, los gringos y los cucks que apoyan a los gringos siempre nos han jodido los planes.

Viva Latinomérica Unida!

I'm ok with this as long as it's called

Can we join?

Culturally it would be something like this, in the colonial era ...
No, at the moment of independence was the perfect moment to unite Chile, Argentina and Peru(+Bolivia) ... but to maintain a government that covered such territory was impossible for that time, considers the geographic barriers of the 4 countries, in some years we could have joined if it had not been for the leader of the confederation, in the end Chile and Argentina ended up fighting separately to kick the ass of the same asshole and well after that nothing was ever like before
>and I must say that the south never got along very well with the north, San Martin and O'Higgins never got along with Bolivar, technically those two liberated Chile, Argentina and Peru, without Bolivar's help, he never knew when to retire

Sorry, but we would never follow you with your unification plans. We prefer to be alone
Nothing personal

is france south american?

No, we are joining Aztlan: the new, glorious Mejico

Whatever man that's all in the past. Let's unite.

Those differences are still very present

United States of Spanish America when?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guiana_Space_Centre
that's hilarious

Why would we be part of Mexico?

I've literally never met a native Spanish speaker, and we're supposed to be part of a country called 'Spanish America'?

t. El chicANO desde USA

Kys m8

How come? Also, are you personally against unification?

Ypu have to get out of your dead coal mines once in a while Cletus

I can't think 10 things i share with a Mexican or a Cuban.

LOS

give >us some time gringoe

You are the cuck chicanigger

Mestizo background, spanish language. I guess cultural details can be pretty different but still, does it matter?

You're the one to talk about culture?

I live in pic related. Might take a while. Until then, I've constructed a wall of Irish, Brazilians, Italians, and Anglos to keep out the Spanish-Speakers

>Mestizo background
All my ancestors came here after 1800, and even their mestizos are different from ours. Do you think all injuns from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego had a common culture?
>spanish language.
Do they also speak Guaraní in Cuba?
>I guess cultural details can be pretty different but still, does it matter?
Yes they do, that's why the entire world isn't a single nation-state.

Si quieres te hablo en español entonces. Soy peruano, me sale la banderita gringa porque estoy estudiando por aca.

America is unironically more cultured than Mexico.

La unificación no funciona en ninguna parte. Es mejor mantener mercados separados con acuerdos de libre comercio que nos hagan competitivos.

I made that map with the possible unions in the near future due to the government policies of each of the countries (for what I have learned) and the relationship of each of them with their neighbors or at least what is shown.
we are not ready for a union, currently the most probable union (almost impossible in any case) is Chile and Argentina, but a point to be taken into account in shipping countries is that each country has diplomatic relations with different blocks, resuming the previous case Chile always sought to be neutral in international politics, while Argentina in recent years has been making friends with Russia and others, of course also we have to take into account the economic groups (Alianza del Pacifico and Mercosur)

>the source of bland amerocanization pop "culture" is more cultural than a bearer of many intangible and tangible human cultural patrimonies
Right

wow so nice of you

This enrages Trump supporters

>amerocanization

is chile really related to argentina? i always thought you had your own culture apart from any other country

kek i have many relatives in Connecticut and Massachusetts, and i know many puerto ricans who also live there

It's a shame the sociopolitical situation of half the subcontinent is in shambles.

We need a international anti corruption effort to cleanse brasil, argentina, bolivia and venezuela before we do anything like this. is right.

Just when MERCOSUR was starting to look up Morales and Chavez turned their countries into isolationist shitholes, while Brazil and Arg imploded with internal corruption.

if the MERCOSUR was healthier, we would be already in talks with the AP for increasing interal trading.

>but to maintain a government that covered such territory was impossible for that time,

It wasn't just that, everyone south of Alto Peru didn't care about national ideals, only about their own backs

Remember that the caudillos waged civil war for 60 years before Roca beat them into submission

it ain't latinamerica until we force mexico and his caribbean parasites out of the gringo's grabby hands

first mexico, then the world

by the way

>el chicANO

>all of my ancestors came here after 1800
>1800
Desde el 1800 hasta ahora es mucho tiempo. Si te creias europeo, te tengo malas noticias... y por si acaso, esa declaracion la aplica a casi el 90% de la población latina. No todos los indigenas tienen la misma cultura, sin embargo la cultura mestiza es bastante uniforme, pienso yo: español/portugues viene a las Americas y se viola una india, y de ahi sales tu.
Y si tanto Guaraní hablas, porque siguen poniendo como lengua oficial el español?
Los detalles entre culturas hispanas no son tan diferentes entre si que como lo son de diferentes con respecto a una asiatica o hindua, por ejemplo

Well... it's complicated

Por eso digo, que la unificacion seria mas posible si se elimina la propaganda y los intereses gringos en Mexico y los paises del Caribe. Mira como tienen a Puerto Rico, hecho una mierda con $70 billones de deuda y siempre le siguen haciendo la promesa falsa de que los van a volver estado para mantenerlos como colonia. Es que esa mierda se tiene que acabar, pues.

Who would join with brazilians?

Ínclitas razas ubérrimas, sangre de Hispania fecunda, espíritus fraternos, luminosas almas, ¡salve!

love/hate relationship
Por lo que veo, hablas español. La verdad, es que me siento muy diferente de un colombiano o de un mexicano, por darte dos ejemplos. Si bien compartimos ciertos rasgos, como el habla, la dominacion española y la religión, son muchas mas las diferencias entre nosotros. Yo por ejemplo soy de descendencia mapuche directa, y en lo personal no siento nada que me emparente con un aymara o un tupí. Y asi podría seguir.
Y si, estoy en contra de una unificacion, mas que nada porque sinceramente perderiamos más tiempo en intentar arreglar las luchas de poder entre los diversos miembros que en progresar de forma unificada

Muchos en el cono sur dicen lo mismo.

Al comienzo yo también, pero cuando empece a hablar con ellos me di cuenta que es casi lo mismo. La conexión cultural es inmediata. Le hablar con los regionalismo mas inentendibles posibles y cualquier otro latino va a saber de que hablas. Esas cosas en otros pais no pasan, nisiquiera en españa.

Lazos como esos no son normales, y como grupo cultural tenemos muchas mas chances de conseguir una unión economica que los europeos o los asiaticos. no es una oportunindad que se puede ignorar

No se, soy extremadamente esceptico de las uniones economicas en sudamerica, mas aun considerando el tamaño y la desproporcion de algunos paises en el continente, en comparacion con otros pequeños. Además, siento que aqui en Chile no tenemos mucho mas que ganar, la situacion actual en la que estamos es bastante buena, y no le encuentro motivos para cambiarla

What is that picture supposed to mean?

Evo pls

We have our own culture. Very different from others in southamerica. We share things like everyone, but we are our own thing.

I would protest but in 2020 it will be 3 years since I moved to Europe so I couldnt give a shit

no

Latin American union is supported by the poorer latin American countries like Peru,Colombia and Mexico with the objective of leeching off richer latin American countries like Argentina, Uruguay and Chile and to be able to send all their poor here, its also supported by local peronistas who want more brown people to win votes.

How does it feel to be a stereotype? I really hope you and your entire family get deported.

>is chile really related to argentina?
You should see the chat logs of latin american south server of league of legends
>Al comienzo yo también, pero cuando empece a hablar con ellos me di cuenta que es casi lo mismo.
You're a fucking mestizo that's why you can find common ground, good thing people like you have no power.

Honestly, in our case we only share cultural similarities with Panamanians, Venezuelans, Cubans, costa ricans and Puerto Ricans. Ecuador resembles Perú. Paraguay, Chile, Argentina and Urugay are their own thing and not that similar to us

>Falklands green
T R Y A N D T A K E I T

I dont understand why people believe we are culturally similar to Paraguay, they don't even speak spanish, sure the vast majority of our poor class is in someway connected to Paraguay but you can't judge a society by their pariahs or else we need to start considering the USA as Mexican.
Also Chile is isolated by geography, we have no ties with them either.

>green
Here's hoping that the pilots defending the falklands have better eyesight than you do m8

cyan or whatever
don't bully m8

have you ever planned on visiting them falklands?

taht's why I said they are their own thing. I didn't imply you were associated. Btw, I forgot to include the dominican Republic as well

What are you guys going to do about Venezuela?

>have you ever planned on visiting them falklands?
no tbqh

>tendes
I thought you don't conjugate with vós anymore, or are you from north of the douro

Nothing we are just waiting for 2018 to come up and bring back them in Mercosur

There is nothing to see in the falklands, just a couple of small english towns he could experience in a car trip instead of an intercontinental flight

NEVER.

There is no way, I would never share my land, people and flag with shitheads spanish speakers.
We don't need them not even for free.

Memes aside. How do Brazilians feel of uma delicia soup? Who eats it? Poor people?

Nothing.
We have presidential elections in november, so the people and our government only thinks about that

I am not memeing that's actually the plan kek

>the likes of Suriname, Bolivia, Guyana, Venezuela merging with Argentina, Brazil, Chile

lol make it happen cap'n

Cariocas.

>Who eats it?
Memes aside, probably no one other than uncontacted tribes deep in the amazon, and even then I could be wrong

>he doesn't enjoy hiking
We share the Andes but you ultra niggers are so fucking lazy why don't you climb, hike or ski?

People for Rio?

From*

you guys are literally a bad spin off of europe

Remove Brazil. And its Goodu Jobu!