Are there cringier comedians out there? Can't watch an episode without wincing and switching tabs momentarily

Are there cringier comedians out there? Can't watch an episode without wincing and switching tabs momentarily

Brits only make cringekino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TcOyoDIoQFQ
youtu.be/0T-tgiHMr28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the point tho innit?

Watch "The Inbetweeners".

>Can't watch an episode without wincing and switching tabs momentarily

top kek

Why are you such a loser, and why do you expect us to sympathize with you?

Do you think being such a spineless whelp that you "cringe" at a mere video and have to look away is somehow deserving of respect?

youtu.be/TcOyoDIoQFQ

>cringing

Reddit

Reddit is more based than ever right now

>Brits only make cringekino

that's because being British has become one big never ending cringe, if you tried watching something that made a Brit cringe it would probably kill you

Who's excited for their new sitcom?

You can't imagine your mom having sex with a black woman, OP? That's really racist.

Hello Ladies is the MOST cringe show of all time

Brit make some great stuff. QI is great

your post is bait but it's still the point

also this

he breaks taboos all the time

Nathan for you

I watch every episode for two hours, because i gotta constantly stop the show.

I hate Peep Show, it's just cringecore.

But their sketch show Mitchell and Webb Look was good. And I like David Mitchell on panel shows.

The office UK version has one scene that I can not keep my eyes open through and I generally love cringe
youtu.be/0T-tgiHMr28

no

They were top dog until the colonies uncucked themselves. They've been playing second fiddle ever since, passably at least.

Yeahhhhh Stephen Fry Is a great host and witty enough to carry the conversation along

Why do so many people hate this show? it's not perfect, but I believe there are some genuine gold moments. Like when Jez pisses through the roof at the church of Mark's wedding

Nobody hates this show, now fuck off yeh?

He's literally the first person i've seen in multiple threads about this show that didn't like it.

Big Suze/Nancy/Elena/April a qt and a best girls

t. Tryhard contrarian

watching peep show while coming down on mdma made me want to blow my brains out

how can one man be so right?

oh no user. you should have been watching entourage or pawn stars. something amusing and inconsequential

I only watched a couple episodes of The Office at a friends house before determining it was utter shite, like the rest of Gervais's stuff.

Glad to see I wasn't wrong.