Why do wh*te """""""""people""""""" marry their sisters?

Why do wh*te """""""""people""""""" marry their sisters?

I'd fuck my beautiful white-skinned sister a thousand times before I'd even touch one of you shitskins. You guys do nothing but commit crime and bring down our societies. Even the so called honorary aryan chinks are disgusting insects

due to the fact that India and the Islamic world aren't plagued by catastrophically high rates of birth defects, there's probably nothing biologically wrong with cousin or sibling incest, and our Western version of the incest taboo is almost certainly a social artefact. the mother-son incest taboo on the other hand is observed in all primates including bonobos, who will typically fuck literally anything, it presumably predates humanity and there may well be something there.

This, the only way to save the white race is to start having sex with our sisters. Sisters are pure and QT. Brother-sister love is the purest form of love.

This, the reason incest was banned was to prevent powerful families from forming. What was happen was the brothers and sisters would marry each other and their wealth would not be divided and shared with people outside their family, eventually they got very rich and powerful so the government decided to ban incest to prevent royal noble families from being created

Excellent post

>Australian flag
Wincest is pure and the fetish of the Sup Forumsellectual

>tfw no qt older sister to have wincest with

>'mericans
>white
Lul

>Portuguese
>white

>watch too much anime
>fug your sister
Sounds hot

>American people

Why is OP a faggot?

the absolute state of america

>implying you wouldn't want to fug your THICC sister while saying it's okay and there is nothing wrong with brother sister love while knowing deep down you're commiting a sin but you do it anyways because it's hot and you love your sister too much

Like puts it, we have no choice but to. It's completely normal. After all Adam and Eve and their children obviously have sex with their sisters and clearly the whole world isn't inbred.

Don't knock it until you try it

Well well well. Filthy American """""""""wh*tes""""""""".

So this is the true power of the "white" American man. Very interesting.

"wh*te" am*r*c*n """"""""m*n"""""""""""

Fuck off incestphobe bigot.

So what's wrong here? It's better to have sex with your sister to make white babies than to fug a shitskin and destroy your heritage. Atleast with wincest you're pretty much cloning yourself so if you and your sister have good genes, there is nothing wrong with wincest

>mfw im actually not even white
>mfw i was joking when i made this post
>mfw i see people agreeing with me
Uhh.... those guys aren't white either right...?

>implying sister wincest is way better than any other kind of sex.
You wouldn't understand cause only white people have beautiful sisters to fug

dub confirm wincest is bestcest