Why are niggers so violent?

Why are niggers so violent?

Will based Donald Trump save America from these savage?

Seriously

I sure hope so

>starts dancing at the end
wtf

you telling me he didn't fuck her? they cut that out, right?

>starts dancing

what a fucking tryhard, bet he was hoping it went viral

>See girl getting beat up
>Nigga starts dancing
kek

he didn't

What does this have to do with television and film?

Any chance you could make at least five more threads using this webm after this one finishes?

This is a really good thread based on an excellent webm and I think it should continue indefinitely

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

was this nigger ever caught? I remember this when it happened.

rude but true

Who the fuck has a camera set up to record their living room?

It's one of dem baby monitors, also works as a "catch a nigger in the act" device

>not having a camera in every room,

>the kid just sitting there through the whole thing
is this fake?

>intellectually coherent religion

Please show me one of those.

>missing Peppa Pig just because the bitch nanny is getting brutally beaten and raped by a wild nigger

Fuck that noise.

THE DANCING

>Peppa Pig rerun again

Come on people

It's a pretty normal behavior in the negro specimens

He fucked the daughter

saved

Basketball Americans everyone

WTF i hate niggers now

>Kid hides face under pillow.

IT FUCKING WORKS

He didn't punch the kid. I love black people now.

>inb4 webm of those black people tossing infant around a bedroom floor

Yup.

Nigger was a career felon before the incident. He won't be eligible for parole until he's 102.

>A jury convicted Custis on June 1 of aggravated assault, child endangerment, robbery, burglary, criminal restraint and theft.
But the panel acquitted him of the most serious charge, attempted murder.

>Wigler added an additional five years to Custis' life sentence for the child endangerment conviction. Custis won't be eligible for parole for more than 60 years.