Violets are blue
Americans smell like shit
Americans smell like poo

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/corruption-index
populstat.info/Europe/portugag.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this guy , and why is his face everywhere?

An Iberian

Why are you posting pics of him then?

your beard has grown !

If we smell so bad stop coming here.

Please someone say me who fuckin is this guy?

el indio envidioso, señores....

>THIS

it's me

>No time stamp

agg

stop using my fucking pics you fucking mestizo

prove it guapo

who the fuck is he and why is he posted all over int? the sad thing is he looks arab

It's a shame hispanics have access to the internet to be perfectly honest with you

>the sad thing is he looks arab
t. Muhammad

This is the face of the man who brought down the Aztec Empire.

bad hombre detected

Stop impersonating me.
Delete this post immediately

looks Turkic desu

srsly wtf is this , who is this guy and why are you posting his pics?

He's some delusional "muh heratiage" amerifat who will FUCKING DIE IF HE EVER STEPS ONE FOOT IN IBERIA.

He claims to be 100% Iberian wich he isn't, just some 13th gen """"""""diaspora""""""""" bastard.

But what did he do , to make so much people mad?

You're pretty salty, Muhammad. mad because all the pure Iberian's fled while the moors stayed in Portugal?

He's just cringe as fuck and he disrespects our Iberian culture too much for me to bear it.

>be american
>less than 50% of population is white
Lel

Americans aren't white , you are mongrels mixed raced amerindians , also most of your pop are Negroids , put that in your skull nigger , also look at the skin tone map , the US is at the same level as Mexico on that one lel

>>less than 50% of population is white
Bullshit. census.gov/quickfacts/

Plus our population is million times poortugals, so we have WAY more Whites.

I am Iberian born in the city of Havana an Iberian city, that land must be in union with Iberia as a continuation of Iberia, those not of the same soil water
and blood should be deported from Iberia, all land made into Iberia.
I am Iberian and the land I was born in belongs to Iberia the same nation, people.

Kek he is prob this Americunt talking to us right now lel , the real Iberians are in Iberia , while the """"""""""Iberians"""""""""""""" that live in the Americas are a bunch of mongrels

>Americans aren't white
Where's that meme of the European yelling to an American 'YOU'RE NOT WHITE?"

Wow, Steven Crowder confirmed for CHI.

LOL your pop is half negroids , half amerindian mongrels , like that white nationalist that was 14% black thats your americans in a nutshell bruh kek , black presidents and shit hahaha , your culture is black , what represents you are a bunch of niggers rapping about muh dick

I've told that to this fucking cuck already and he just doesn´t get it that he's not Iberian, he's just a delusional "muh herietage" faggot.

>those not of the same soil water
and blood should be deported from Iberia

I agree and you should save us the trouble of deporting you so just never come here.

>be american
>get shot by niggers
>get cucked by niggers
>dont say anything because it's racist

Keep being the laughing stock of the world.

I didn't realize literacy was so bad in moortugal that you couldn't read stats.

what the fuck is even going on in this stupid thread

>'mericans
>defending white people
>lead to race war
>realize that americans are all half-niggers and indian rape babies
>get genocided
can´t make this shit up with you burgers ahahahahaha

Because Amerinegros can talk another language ,shut up tyrone your mother shaniqua is comming for dinner tonight

Americans and this one spic claiming to be Iberian are talking shit so we're talking shit back.

Give it 3 more minutes and it's going to be moved to /bant/

Americunts are the most mixed raced country in the Americas , they just try to hide it , they also have the biggest jewish population living outside of israel , that says a lot about them , a country of niggers,mongrels,jews and amerindians , and they think of themselves as whites kek

I am Iberian.

>I agree and you should save us the trouble of deporting you so just never come here.
Shut up moor
The revolution will come and the anglos and their lapdogs will be barred from the Iberian worker land.

I am whiter than you ahmed.

Nah , you are some Americunt muh heritage, a 12 year old iberian would whoop that burger ass!

>realize that americans are all half-niggers and indian rape babies
This really is not true anyway you slice it. At worse, our country is 61.5% White without including people like yourself. Including people like Portuguese and Spanish it's 72% White. Whites in American aren't very mixed with non-Whites at all, being a tiny fraction which actually is.

>shut up moor
That's rich coming from a fucking spic with delusional fantasies about being Iberian. You will be the first to get shot.
>anglos will be barred from Iberian lands
That's exactly why you'll never be allowed in you mongrel

Latino is not the same as Iberian you dumbass. Europe will always be whiter than you're shithole of a country.
>self reported facts from an american website
Wew sure is a valid source of information. I'm sure those numbers aren´t padded at all Tyrone.

No you're not nigger. americans will never be white while nigger culture is prevalent.

Literally all american culture and costums are niggers shaking their asses and screeching in primitive mating rituals

The Us is basically a nigger country,they are the lapdogs of the jews , they bomb arab countries because their jewish masters tell them too.

>Latino is not the same as Iberian you dumbass
Actually it's "White Hispanics" aka portugese and Spanish. I guess you consider yourself non-White.
>self reported facts from an american website
From our census bureau which is way more competent than any Portuguese bureaucracy.
At worse, America has 199,470,000 Whites. We probably have much more.

That Mexican guy/gal is mocking the muh heritage Amerifat.

>mfw people think I'm joking

>"White Hispanics"
Means Iatino rape babies(half white half latino) not actual white Iberian tyrone, did you have a hard time in school learning what terms meant or is it just your nigger brain that's incapable of understanding them?

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/corruption-index

>american bureaucracy
>efficient and reliable
Pick 1 and only 1

FYI our bureaucracy is almost German tier to get anything done. Stop talking out of your ass nigger

>mfw this retard things he wont actually die if he comes to Iberia
Mongrel stay in mexico.

I don't know what is up with new world mongrels .
All of them and I mean all of them , use their "muh heritage bullshit" to try to claim things they haven´t done , mostly they are like 1/5 of whatever pure ancestry they claim lel

Thankful the number 199,470,000 doesn't include Portuguese and Spanish "latinos" thus we are still uber whiter than your dwarf country.

Americans need something to keep their glass egos intact, "muh heritage" is the easiest way.
>still thinks that number is accurate
Wew lad

Do wh*te """"""""""people""""""""" deserve to exist?

Do you know Connor Mcgregor? as soon as he became famous a whole bunch of Americunts started with their "muh irish heritage" bs

At this point Americans are just like their Nigger blood brothers claiming to be Egyptians kek

WE MURICANZ ARE WHITEYZ WE PROMIZE MUH HERITAGE

They always did that because a lot of them(Irish) immigrated to the US during the famine, but yeah after Mcgregor got big they started shilling even harder.
Disgusting

The lowest percent of whites in the USA not including Hispanic whites, from any study is 61%. Thus that would roughly put our population of 327,00,000 at 199,470,000 Whites. If you can find ANY halfway decent source challenging those statistics I'd love to see them. Until then you are just talking out of your ass.

>country is 39% nigger

Why are you even calling yourself white?

Also

How can i be sure that those 61% are even correct to begin with?Again,
>self reported from american shill site
WEW LAD

Why do t you post your face nigger?

USA is 14% Black. If you can find any halfway legitimate studies or statics which put the black population at 39% I'd admit defeat.

feels good being white

pic related that's me

The US is without a doubt the most mixed raced country in the Americas , also look at the amount of ching chongs in the USA .
>NIGGERS
>ASIANS
>AMERINDIANS
>JEWS
>ARABS
You name it and America has it , so disgusting , tyrone will be mad

I'm whiter than you im blonde , also you have double chin and you have a disgusting neckbeard.
WE WUZ DA REAL IBERIANZ N SHIZ

Go ahead prove me wrong

Still not a single citation to back up your claims. I'm waiting patiently.

So you don´t know who I am when ever you have the misfortune of coming here.

You'll never see me coming mongrel scum.
Bad phrasing, my bad.
>39% of his country is non white
127,530,000 non whites in your country and you still say you're white? Nigger

Yeah I would totally do that ,post a pic of myself in a website mainly used by trolls!

Your source is extremely doubtful. Post 5 more like those and I will believe you.

You're not white Goldberg.

Cover your face lol.

Filthy sandnigger kike nigger gypsy "portuguese".

LOOK WE AMERICUNTZ BE WHITEIZ

populstat.info/Europe/portugag.htm

ethnic groups: Portuguese 98,3%; Cape Verdean 0,2%; Brazilian 0,2%; English 0,1%; others 1,2%

Sorry but our country is whiter than yours despite the memes tyrone.

I gave you a source from a reputable organization and asked for one in return. I see you have nothing.

>O-oh someone's butthurt.
Im whiter than you mate , and the real descendant of the Iberian conquistadores , keep Larping Tyrone

This has nothing to do with America being 39% black or not having at least 199,470,000 Whites. Nice try kiddo.

>i am for real
At least post your hand nigger.

I never said anything that denied that, are you really that fucking stupid buddy? What I was saying is that we, as a country, are whiter than you americans, wich we are. You may have more whites but you have 12x our population in shitskins too. lmfao.

If only his face wasn't so fucking fat

The people in this thread should look for the real identity of The Iberian that plagues our beloved /int.

You think he's aware his face is meme?

>What kind of fag posts the pic of his hand on Sup Forums hahah
>Small faggot hands lel
>those hands have been trough a lot , while you jerk off thinking you were a conquistador

>You think he's aware his face is meme?
Yes, I'm. Stop posting it.

>He's not Iberian , he is a muh heritage retard

>greentexting wrong

>fatass neckbeard hand
AHAHAHAHA. I bet you never worked a day in your life merifat.

I AM Iberian

YES

We have 20 times the amount of Whites you do.

No , you are not , you are just like those negroids Larping as Egyptians , just stop it , dude seriously

Stop role playing MexicANO

He's the one who started it, later some Americans started to impersonate him and looks that now Latin Americans will do it too.

You are not an Iberian , I'd like to see you go to Rio de Janeiro ,or Medellin to see how would you fare.
Do you even speak portuguese or spanish dude lol

I am Iberian, fuck off non Iberian vermin

Even IF that's true(notice how you haven´t posted any other valid sources) Portugal isn´t as racemixed as your shithole country lmao.
Esse e o Mexicano tão no gozo lol. O gajo a sério é um autista de merda que baza mal perda a razão.

I wpuld get killed for being a gringo amobg brazilian nigger monkeys

>I am Iberian
Lives in America
>You are a non Iberian
Lives in Iberia lol

Tipo mas o gajo da foto é o mesmo que falava merdas como , que ia aniquilar os latinos todos e que a América latina pertencia por direito a Portugal e Espanha?