Tfw rejected countless times on dating apps today

>tfw rejected countless times on dating apps today
Sup Forums, are there any albums or songs which have dealing with ugliness as a lyrical theme? If so, can you please recommend some to me?

listen to crywank. also, how ugly are we talking?

I’m talking “too ugly to take a single decent picture”-ugly
I’m probably something like a 5/10

Thanks for the recommendation by the way, just added it to my library.

seriously, learn to take decent picture.

Sorry for /soc/posting but that’s going to be a difficult thing to accomplish with this nose

Nice to meet another person with an upper lip that curves off like that.

dude, fuck no!

you need atmosphere, ambiance, a whiff of too fucking cool or like my suede boots cot 700 type shit. Super casual. fuck this "honest photo shit" .
get black ops on this shit and get laid.

You two should date.

dude, you're white so you've got it better than most already. you're actually not that bad looking desu. maybe work on your game

you look fine dude

OP, anyone that judges you based on your physical appearance you don't want to associate with anyway.

People that judge others on their physical appearance are vapid dimwits that operate entirely on their biological imperatives. If someone wants to date you because you're attractive then they'll stop dating you as soon as you aren't.

Seek out relationships with people. Not images of people.
Unfortunately this eliminates most online dating platforms (like Tinder) because they're designed to boil down the mating process to fuck if you're attractive ignore if you aren't.

>anyone that judges you based on your physical appearance you don't want to associate with anyway.

guess i just wont enter society lol
assault me sexually already

dude, there are people who aren't shallow cunts out there. don't get discouraged so easily and don't take shit like dating apps too seriously

That’s not me by the way. I appreciate the advice
-OP

Yeah it's a ubiquitous biological imperative but that doesn't mean people can't change. Or that you can't expect better from people.

Men wanting to rape women and club people over the heads is a biological imperative to, but we live in society and people are expected to act a certain way.

Stop using the internet to find girls. Internet dating apps only see you in contact with a certain type of girl, and only reward a certain type of man. It's actually much much easier to make a gf in real life but people are so lazy/retarded these days they don't even try, then get depressed when they strike out on some bullshit online platform that doesn't mean anything.

Earl sweatshirt's entire discography

>but we live in society and people are expected to act a certain way.

but they dont given every possible opportunity, gender aside.

lol

op, you brought out all the good spirits of /mu./.

god bless you faggots each and every one.

Men are worried about their facial aesthetics and shit (which do matter) but women on dating apps are more concerned about the whole package your arbitrary three pictures present. Even if you have a handsome face you're not going to interest anybody with a mopey indoor selfy in a poorly lit room. They want to see you outside in a group picture with other friends because it suggests you're gregarious, or at least not a killer.

If you don't have dozens of well-shot photos of yourself in social situations on hand, you probably shouldn't bother with this stupid performance in the first place. Get people to like you irl instead.

Dating apps are the ultimate self esteem killer if you're not outrageously attractive, it's true. Even knowing that, I still occasionally slink back to it when I'm feeling shitty, as if it wouldn't just make me feel worse.

Then again I'm isolated from people most of the time and a complete sperg, so it kind of feels like my only hope sometimes. I just have no one around and wouldn't know what to do if I did...

Sorry for the blogpost, I shouldn't even come in these threads.

you don't sound like a bad guy at all senpai. if you put yourself out there irl a little you could make a slightly spergy chick happy someday.

The more time you spend online, the more depressed you're going to be. Go to the gym, find a local space that caters to your hobby, join a chapter of whatever political movement you sympathize with. All of that is better for making friends/gfs than dating apps.

Th-thanks user

Yeah, I get out every so often. Never seems to go as well as people convince me it will. I guess concerts could be a way to find people I have something in common with, but I always convince myself that showing up alone to one would be some horrible social mistake.