Capeshitter
Starshit
50 minutes of non preview advertising
5 minutes of movie previews
$10 popcorn
Small CCTV cameras film the me+audience

>Small CCTV cameras film the me+audience
Do american kinoe really do this?

To identify the people who don't keep their falcons under control.

Anyone that doesn't have a harness on their falcon at all times doesn't deserve one Tbh

>2000
go to cinema a couple of times a year
>2016
haven't gone this year at all

Yea, after the Joker shot up that kinonema a couple of years ago.

Just stick cameras everywhere, they will protect you from bullets somehow.

>wait whole year for a decent movie to see in theatre
>See that [pic related] has good ratings everywhere
>cantbetoobad.jpg
>it's dogshit

yeah I guess I'll never pay to see a movie ever again

So, why were they here?

saw it today, I feel like it would've been more enjoyable if I hadn't seen a trailer for it

>they put up cameras to protect people from bullets

Can one human be this retarded?

>stick cameras everywhere
>???
>people feel safer

>he's a paranoid about CCTV fag

I bet you read wikileaks

You know what cameras do, right?

They stop crazy people from shooting up the place?

>people are taking your bait

Was gonna say it was shit bait but I worked so congrats

Tickets being double the price compared to what they cost in 2000 might've played a part in it. And I'm not talking about 3D showings.

to teach humans their alien language which gives the ability to access and know all of one's life events. the first 2/3 of the movie is somewhat plausible and then it throws this shit in and goes to hell.

Seriously where do you live? Movies cost $8 here in Australia, and it's not some shitty old cinema either it's a good one.

Maybe it's because there are several competing with each other or something here?

Huh?

that could be it, here in the good ol' USA there's price-fixing agreements between theater companies so they can bleed the goyim of more shekels

My city's cinemas have turned into a literal monopoly, where's the invisible hand when you need it?

>2000
i go to the cinema about 6-7 times a year
>2016
last movie i saw in the cinema was mad max fury road.

great

The last film I saw in theaters was Elysium and only because friends dragged me out.

What a shitty movie.

I still go to the theatre every week. I alternate between my local and the multiplex though, depending on what they're playing and I don't watch capeshit or buy snacks unless I'm at the local cinema.

>Go to Hoyts
>Hell or High Water - 3:10pm
>MFW movie fucking starts at 3:45pm after 10 Hoyts 'buy our $hit'' adverts and beer commercials i have seen on TV.

>Hoyts

Can't speak for them all but in my area the Hoyts cinema is fucking shit. Reading and Event and where it's at

i go to the movie theater every chance i have with my girlfriend and we enjoy watching any shlock we get our hands on. watched fantastic beasts friday, was better than watching doctor strange and listening to people laugh at the quips, and much more entertaining for us anyway.

theaters are fun! watching movies with other people that youll never speak to and yet you are interacting with whatever emotions they might have to express throughout the film. i wish i went more often to my local theater but im not a fan of going alone because i either get hit on or i get weird looks

>holy shit the advertising
i was completely blown away by this when I went to see a movie in France circa 2005

over half an hour of just advertising, then previews, i kept thinking it was about to end, but it kept on going, i was so glad to get back to my little theatre in new zealand where there's four or five ads, a couple of previews and cookies at half time

>2000
Don't go to the cinema because I'm a fucking infant

>2016
Go with all my friends because cinema is about socializing

Stop being a loser OP

More like you don't go anymore because you don't have friends to go with you like you did back then

shitty 19" crt tv with mono speaker

oled 52" w/7 channel dolby

gee.. wonder why i dont go to the fucking movies and be annoyed by teenagers and miss the crucial plot when i have to piss