Leonard: Let's have sex!

Leonard: Let's have sex!

Penny: No

Leonard: Let's read comics

Penny: What a nerd!

Fake laugh track: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this show the best example of Reddit incarnate?

No clue desu.

"Nerds" on facebook love this shit

>Haha user, you're just like Sheldon from Big Bang Theory

It's still comfy desu

you have to be literally brain damaged to enjoy this show

t. someone with no friends, no career prospects, no life, in tact virginity, autism and no job

Jesus man. You just described 80% of Sup Forums, that's just low man

What about stephen hawking? He said it's his favorite show.

It's redditors who hate tbbt, the same people who enjoy it's always sunny and deadpool. Tbbt is new sincerity, redditors like post ironic numale shit.

Its on par with 2 and a 1/2 men. Physically pains me when it comes on and i immedietly need to turn it off. Even if im in another room and cant make out the dialogue, just the tone and moronic pacing of the speech with the canned laughter that tells the mouthbreathers watching that theyre supposed to laugh is too much to handle. I genuinely dislike anyone who likes this show.

>Caring what this retards watches.

t. A low IQ normie with spectacularly shit taste.

watch it without the laugh track, you might go into a coma

Raj: I sure do eat weird food!
>Audience Laugh Track: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Howard: JEWJEWJEWJEWMOMMYISSUES
>Audience Laugh Track: THISISLIKETHETHINKINGMANSMIKEANDMOLLYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sheldon: Autism sure is funny, and that's my character, Dr Sheldon 'Holocaust Denier' Cooper.
>Audience Laugh Track:OHAAHAHAHAHATHATSILLYOLDAUTISMBOY
Leonard: Oh guys, even though i'm pretty well adjusted and essentially the character who's meant to connect with the audience the most, i sure do still like Star Trek, like a big ole' fuckin' nerd!
>Audience Laugh Track: Some audience members are now screeching, terrified by the realisation that they've been dead for years

Kekd

>He said it's his favorite show.
he said it to appear to normies. no fucking way he likes it post 5th season

Its actually kind funny watching the show and then watching Sup Forums project how they see the show

I don't think its a fantastic comedy but i dont think its trash, its enjoyable

Two and half men was brilliant at the beginning but after 8 season it sucked really bad. The problem is not just the laughter track because Seinfeld and Two and a half men are funny even with laughter track.The problem is repetitive jokes and over the top glorification of nerd culture like "Nerd is the new cool". Which gave birth to innumerable "nerds" who lurks on facebook pages like 9 gag etc.

That's objectively still better than what you are desu

>penny: Sheldon I'm locked out!
>Sheldon: penny u r so dumb

Zimbabwe.

Raj: I am gay
>Background:Hahahahaha

Howard: me too
>Hahahaha

Howard:suck my dick
>Hahahaha

Raj:But first, lets watch Suicide squad
>Hahahahah

Penny:Nerds!
>Deafening: HAHAHAHAHAH

I unironically like TBBT

Sheldon walks up to Penny's door
>the audience is on the edge of its seat, just waiting for what comes next

*knock knock knock* Penny!
>the audience bursts into hysterics, hooting, cheering, and clapping

>The hilarity has taken them over now, people are gasping for air, crying, falling off of their seats, and begging for the cast to stop, afraid of what will come next

>Bodily fluids explode in all directions as the audience turns into one screeching bubble of humanity. Several people seem to lift off and fly out through the roof in what was described later as a "mixture of diarrhea and rocket fuel"

>Them Big Bitch Titties
me too user, me too

you're several years too late
even normies meme on the big bang theory now

cmon guys lets not pretend we all don't visit reddit regularly

Leonard: Penny! Penny, I thought I told you i was having cheese and juice night tonight?
>Audience grits teeth. The realisation that cheese and juice don't really go together hasn't hit them yet.
Penny: I'm an alcoholic
>Tongues burst from the throats of all audience members, causing a cascading effect as blood fountains from the necks of the audience and falls down each layer of the theatre, casing every one in blood that eventually pools at the front

The only thing they've done right in years was last week when almost every character told Penny that her short hair look wasn't good.

>sheldon had sex before you
what's your excuse?

Gays are hugely promiscuous

The girl is Bazinga's gf? I assumed she was some random slut.

In all honesty she looked like fucking shit with her short hair

Is the nerd stuff at least correct or is it shit like I'm playing Mario on my Playstation I'm such a nerd xDDD

Didn't he lost his virginity at like 35? So I'm still in time...

>here's a bunch of highly educated people with jobs in fields that most people know nothing about
>they also like movies that have been mainstream blockbusters since the 1980's
AREN'T THEY PATHETIC AND NERDY GUISE?
>here's a guy with autism and severe problems in understanding social conventions who keeps trying his best
LET'S ALL BE ASSHOLES TO HIM ALL THE TIME! HE'S TOTALLY AUTISTIC JUST TO ANNOY US!
>here's a "nerdy" guy in a relationship with a hot girl
EVERY PROBLEM IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS ALWAYS HIS FAULT

Why is a cute blonde girl even living with 4 nerds or is she a nerd too but just happens to look okay

Theres nothing sincere about this show. It is entirely made of plastic

she's their neighbor

She doesn't live with them. She lives opposite two of them, and the other two always hang out there because sit-com.

THIS
>leaving your own house and going into the abode of another human troglodyte
D I S G U S T I N G

This fact alone proves they aren't actual nerds

What the fuck is sex? You mean coitus?

>this retards
Damn son

Only dumb people who think they're smart hate on the show because they think that's what smart people think of it

OuT

kek. real talk, the autism thing always deeply unnerves me.

No. Even Reddit has enough taste to know BBT is drivel.

Really makes you think

Somewhere in between. It does not tend to get things wrong but the writing is still so shit that it becomes more insulting that it came up at all.

OMG you sup up this show so good xD It's fking terrible but my sister loves it -.- ... i hate my sister. ... sometimes i come in her undies tho xDD

This.

I hate Reddit, but I think even Reddit knows better than this shit.

This is a case of normie central.

a lot of science and stuff people have shit tastes in music/kino/ect

being smart in physics doesnt translate to series

>people talk about a show/movie I want to watch
>ask them not to spoil for me
>LOL,you remind me of Sheldon,do you watch that show?

I am not from the US so in our culture,spoilers are accepted and fuck that noise.

>big bang

Both. I think she married Bazinga by cucking some literal Cuck.

fucking infuriates me that I share threads on a daily basis with fuckign redditors

I have a lot of friends, am an engineer, have a girlfriend, and no autism

tbbt is the worst shit on tv

dunno what you mean by no life though

This show just googled nerd and made show about stereotypes because these guys are literally into everything "nerdy".

here is my idea for a sitcom

>THE PLAYBOOK
>4 friends who are jocks and each of them works in a sports related field (announcer,journalist,sports director and sporting goods store)
>all they do is watch sports,every sport,all day
>when they aren't watching it,they are doing it
>all they talk about is sports and sports metaphors
>a nerd girl moves into the building
>the main character screws her without bumbling around because he is not a beta
>never talks to her again
>SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

I have plenty friends, a job, have slept with 13 girls and still think it isn't very funny

he's a fictional character

It's garbage but it does have comfy sets.

user no, you're doing it wrong.

They're supposed to be shown as having healthy (in fact I'd call it macho) sex lives, but then the nerd girl walks in (played by Felicia Day) and they're awestruck by her "statuesque" beauty and impressive jaw. All the corny jokes in the world won't lure her onto the Casting Couch, so it's up to the gang to help their friend hook up with her!

The idea behind the show is there could be a new girl every season, with the show "highlighting plays" and having instant replays with explosive animations all dubbed over by a "sports" commentator. At the end of every episode a "play" is drawn up showing what the characters did wrong and what they did right, giving a step-by-step push towards a TOUCHDOWN.

Maybe there's one girl (Felicia Day) who becomes a recurring character - she's so beautiful and savvy, the guys just can't beat her, so they make her the "Superbowl", the grand goal every guy needs to get.

He lost it to a girl that is essentially typecast as a "frumpy grandma without the senior discount."

Get your own show,friend! I could sell my idea to CBS tomorrow,as is...

Oh please, I'm always the bridesmaid and never the bride, I'm better as support than the brains.

He was on the latest episode though

Whatever happened to Wil Wheaton? I'll admit I haven't seen the most recent three episodes, but beyond that I've seen it opening night and that man hasn't been on the show since (I want to say) around Leonard's wedding, maybe even before.

Wil Wheaton only shows up every once in a while to collect a paycheck

You don't need brains to write sitcoms. It's easy money. I am guessing that a good writer can churn out 5 sitcom pilots in a day.

>figure out a setting,any setting will do,I mean any
>easy to follow story
>everyman protagonist
>love interest
>a weird/random character

If you coin a catchphrase even in current year you will rake in money.

Sup Forums is just too stupid.

It's hilarious when people think that intelligence=getting pop culture references. I know a lot of pop culture stuff and that doesn't make me intelligent,it means I waste a lot of my time watching tv and movies. The guys who build rockets probably don't know what is Kramer's first name but they are intelligent.

Yeah but at least TBBT is filmed live and involves a type of stagecraft you don't normally see in shows these days

Why is the Arab manlet white?

That is why I said I would get rich from CBS sitcoms. They are the only ones still making classic sitcoms. Nowadays it's all mockumentaries without laughter because it's substituted by looking at the camera.

I didn't know whether I should laugh or cry at the "nerd" argument Amy and Sheldon had when they were staying in Penny's apartment.

However Sheldon *did* have a pretty nice burn on her when they were first moving in.

>Leonard: Enjoy your mission to boldly go where no man has gone before!
>Sheldon: It's Penny's bedroom. Plenty of men have gone before.

It's supposed to be Leonard, not Poopjeet.

There's a specific setup.
>First ten minutes is the set up
>next ten is the problem
>last ten is the resolution

That's what I mean by easy to follow story,only sitcoms are 20 mins,at least the golden age ones.

No, Doctor Who is.

well if it's so easy then why don't you do it?

two good reasons to watch this shit

I meant with commercials it's usually divided into three parts that can fit in the 10 minutes. Also the average sitcom is 22 minutes.

shes ugly and her voice is annoying

Have you actually heard that thing speak? My ears can't deal with the high-pitched squealing she does.

She hardly shows them off and the way she treats Howard like a dumb ape is obnoxious.

I could write paragraphs on the rich backstory of the Big Bang Theory Universe (BBTU) but I honestly don't think I should bother.

I never said I was a good writer,I said it was easy for someone in that field because when broken down sitcoms are painfully simple. You can use Seinfeld as a template for any modern sitcom.

>it's simple if you know what you're doing

...okay?

You got it.

I love TBBT purely for the fact if it wasn't for that heap of garbage I wouldn't get to read these. Thanks guys.

lets get one on zack pennys x boyfriend on the show. hes the most complex side character and i mirror image type to the main male leads.

>older brother loves TBBT
>he's a physicist and a legit nerd in non-hipster way

Nothing makes sense anymore.

I felt bad for laughing at this show once, i dont even know why, i must have been on the piss.

>Haven't watched TBBT since S2 ended where it begin to get even more shitty
>Saw it was on the other day, decided to give it another chance
>Episode was about Howard's mother dying, it's actually not bad and I'm slightly enjoying it a little
>Suddenly everyone is now talking about female Thor, breast make, female empowerment

And then I turned it off and thank God I didn't waste 9 years on this shit. How worse has it gotten outside of that scene?

wtf i love the big bang now