W/ Westworld Thread General

Leaked finale edition

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUCPk-RHLGs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2435688/The-average-woman-revealed-Study-blends-thousands-faces-worlds-women-look-like.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REMINDER THAT WILL=MiB

reminder that logan = MiB

Why???

This episode blew dick. Literally nothing but retreading old territory

Arnold is MiB

>elsiefags B T F O
10/10

So they decommissioned Abernathy for switching between previous and current narrative and being kinda self aware.

But they just give a new narrative to a host that cut a guest, couldn't respond to commands, stabbed herself and was fracturing?

reminder that there is only one timeline

Arnold is recruiting her for the fight against Ford.

>BTFO
>not realizing we'll soon have elsiebot on the show
Can't wait famalam, hope they set her sexual drive and desirability all the way to 20 so she'll be like the original

Looks like nothing to me

would a host have the pervert instinct to undress her afterwards

Reminder that MiB=MiB

What kind of idiot would ever think that? kys yourself my man

I feel like I've seen Elsie in another movie but she was irish or british

Or it was someone that looked fairly similar to her

Logan

MiB = Bernard in Mask

Fun fact: Shannon actually fought hard for that scene to happen, she also wanted to pee herself to 'make the scene more believable' but they wouldn't let her, so of course she just did it when she got home

>brown eyes
>no tits
Why did people like her? Pee jokes?

Shannon would make an excellent mommy
It's a shame about how leftist she is, hopefully that's just a cover

They repaired Maeve, and she didn't leave any lasting mark on MiB, just nicked his skin. Abernathy wouldn't reset at all.

I'm a waiter, living in LA. I was in a long line at the grocery store. I was buying peppercorns to refill my pepper grinder when Shannon Woodward walked up behing me in the line.

She just had one item to buy, so she asked me if she could cut in front of me. Sure. But I wanted to get something out of it.

I unscrewed my empty thermos of coffee and asked if she' piss in it in exchange. She hesitated, and looked me over as if I was crazy.

She took the thermos from me and held it under her skirt, her other hand disappearing beneath her to pull her panties out of the way. Soon, the sound of her pissing into the thermos began to mingle with the sounds of the store. "Attention bakery department. Two, zero, one" blared the computerized voice over the PA system. The beeps of the cashier passing items over the scanner punctuated the sound of frothing piss filling up the thermos.

Eventuallly she finished, and though I didn't ask her to, she put the cap on and tightened it, wiping od the piss that clung to the side of the thermos with the bakc of her shirt cuff. I thanked her and took it from her, then let her move in front of me. She smiled and stood in front of me, waiting for her turn in line.

I still have the thermos in the back of my refrigerator. Someday, I'll drink it and beat off like crazy.

she looks pretty average when not playing an uptight tech girl

Not everyone is attracted to big tittied supermodels.
She's cute, that attracts some people, she's my averagefu

MiB = Harrison Wells

It's not a matter of big tits.

She has literally no tits. We're talking Dolores level pettanko

Reminder that the two tech guys not destroying Maeve the niggress is a stupid retarded shark jump moment that is killing the show.

You're a lucky man user

Reminder that this show is too intelligent for you.

So what? If small tits were a problem she could easily correct them, obviously she doesn't care and neither do I

>She took the thermos from me and held it under her skirt, her other hand disappearing beneath her to pull her panties out of the way. Soon, the sound of her pissing into the thermos began to mingle with the sounds of the store.

This is the first episode I can honestly say was bad.

It makes me sad.

IT WAS ME, BERNARD.IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.I BUILT THE SHRINK RAY.

We're hitting levels of intelligent that shouldn't even be possible!

She calls herself an SJW, of course she doesn't care about not having tits.

Here's a real small breasted averagefu for you

the maeve scenes might as well be a different show
how that corny shit can be minutes apart from anthony hopkins is mind boggling

Because the writers are hacks
>where did elsie go? ooo a mystery!
>oh it was the guy she talked to on the phone literally minutes before! what a twist!
Jesus christ I hope season 2 doesn't keep up this cloak and dagger bullshit

>Not knowing that there are multiple Bernard clones

Top pleb

I wish that was average.

I team up with the multiple timeline fag team especially since MiB said the exact same "This game is about finding your true self" William words. This, and the shirt, and "I thought they'd have retired you by now" when Muskfu appears again. And the obnoxiously obvious "When are we? :DDDD"

But can I get a guide of the different timelines?

Like I haven't rewatched all of it, but doesn't William see Maeve on his first day?
If so, wasn't she supposed to be with her daughter running in the fields before MiB older William BTFO her just for the kek?

I'd have to get sure there's no interaction between these two. If not, I'm pretty sure it's multiple timelines confirm.

This show will be a fun rewatch anyway.

And about Maeve, I'm pretty mad that they didn't cast a hotter chick if she was going to be naked all the show.

The cloak and dagger stuff is what makes the show actually interesting. IF you want to be spoon-fed everything just watch CW shows.

I'd drop this show so fast if host clones become a thing
I wouldn't put it past Bravo Nolan though

I'd say thats about average.

Out of my league, but still average

>"When are we? :DDDD"
BRAVO NOLAN

GET HYPE LADS
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCPk-RHLGs

>doesn't William see Maeve on his first day?

I don't think he does, but if he did that wouldn't disprove the theory.

reminder: you share the earth with these people

>YFW Ford blew the absolute fuck out of that smug board bitch

Everyone is a host.

>AVERAGE
average is attractive though
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2435688/The-average-woman-revealed-Study-blends-thousands-faces-worlds-women-look-like.html

It's not about being spoon-fed, it's about them adding stupid mysteries when they're not even needed, I bet half of the backstory to the park won't even be answered

>but doesn't William see Maeve on his first day?
no
keep watching the scene faggot, the lady turns around not 15 sec later and it isn't thandie newton. Jesus christ on a shitstick

I'm fully rooting for Ford.

Anyone who works as an artist, creative or builds stuff for a living should be able to relate to him. He's /ourguy/.

IF you believe it's all one timeline then you're just dumb. No offense :)

Am I the only one who remembers that Elise called Benedict about coming urgently and him hanging up on her? He wasn't even there when it happened, so there must be two Benedicts.

but i like the way Westworld is doing mysteries though
The weakest thing on the show for me is maeve's story and how literally nobody seemed to notice the shit going on with her until just now
But it's something I'm willing to overlook as long as the other parts stay strong

Meh I'm not a fan of it, but I get that it's the first season and they need to have something to keep people hooked
I just hope next season won't be exactly like this one and we'll actually get some answers

>Sup Forums has been right about literally every theory thus far

SHRINK RAYS CONFIRMED.

MEMEMAGIC IS REAL

Always bet on Sup Forums, something the 1:1cuck redditors will never understand

>people keep talking about timelines when there is only one timeline but the show just flashes back to different points without telling the audience

>This post

Give it another try lad.

>tfw you realize Arnold is Delores

People are just mismatched between the word 'timelines' and the word 'timeframes', I don't have the autism to argue about it with them

> one timeline
> show just shows you flashbacks to different points within that one timeline

>maevefags

>sci-fi show
>average viewer doesn't know what a timeline is
I have high hopes for this show, really I do

Where do the pee jokes come from actually? What started the meme?

I don't think they'll move away from the mysteries element completely. That's part of the draw, imo. If they got rid of it all together, at least some people would come away from it thinking, what the fuck did they do to my show? fuck this. etc.
I don't find the mysteries unpleasant though. The mysteries seem to revolve around the tragedy of whatever the revelation implies, and not so much the shock value of having a mystery.
Like when we found out Bernard was a host, that was tragic because he (and we through Bernard as an identification figure) come to have an existential crisis.. was my son real? my life? was anything I know real?

And today's episode, revealing that Elise died by his hand and that he didn't remember until that moment before the deletion.. that's tragic too because that pain of what he did is all he has left of those people he was forced to kill, kinda like what maeve was saying about her then-daughter. And on top of feeling that guilt and pain, he has the knowledge that his pain is being taken away against his will

Comes from this scene, which has yet to be topped

>timeframes
yeah there we go. was trying to think of a better word. my grammar nazi side was upset with yhe use of the wrong word. also that I read crichton's timeline and it was meh. also that I am annoyed at that but still avoided caps here and had sentance fragments there.

How are timelinefags coping with ass blasting tonight?

Cutting back and forth between Ford and Arnold discussing suffering and consciousness and then Maeve's awful scenes was so jarring it wrecked the episode. It felt like a good film was inter-spliced with a shitty SyFy show about robots.

Dat face at 7 seconds.
Man, I have to work, I shouldn't jiff off.

>revealing that Elise died by his hand
delet

I literally cannot understand the Maeve plot.

Why don't the dudes report it when they send her back in? Why, when they showed her they could control anything she does and her attribute points he just flicked all of them to zero and now maeve no thunk so good. I don't fucking get it

>Show in no way tries to be subtle about anything
>So much so that Sup Forums of all places cracks the code pretty easily
>The few normies who I know watch it were shocked by the reveals

They say the church town was buried even earlier in the timeline. It was the original Westworld town from 60 years ago. Then it got buried between then and where Will is 30 years ago. MiB is current.

BTFO how?
the church has clearly been that way for decades.

They're called boobs, Ed.

>MiB is current
so is will. as the image proves

>the church has clearly been that way for decades
no shit sherlock

that was the "old town" presumably the first built either as a functional location or a testing area, as seen with the old drinking cowboy and many other jerky first generation hosts.
maybe the site of arnold's demise within the park and then buried by ford?
either way, the park is old enough for it to have been buried for 30 years or more just out of operating procedures.

Do you know why world war I happened user?

Because they mentioned, when looking at her stats, that someone higher up has been changing her code

>"tfw youll never force her to hold it in and then get to watch as she makes this face when you finally let her release it.png"
WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL BROS

>no shit sherlock
I guess you agree with me then and there are two timelines then? wtf dumbass.

They're all part of a bigger storyline. Ford's storyline ideally.

there is no sense to be found in shit writing.

redhead wants to keep his sex doll job, azn male wants to see what will happen

Can't wait until you're confirmed wrong, FAGGOT

>so is will
MiB=Will you utter pleb

>reading comprehension
lol, tard

>Will
>Current

Lol wow man please finish high school

There are no Benedicts

>MiB is an edgy reddit fedora cuck

Well, thankfully the REAL villian of the show is ALPHA as fuck

What a shame, peefu had potential

Maybe they'll bring her back as a bot with huge knockers, she could be the sexual appeal of the show, maybe that could save it

normalfags get so fucking hard for anything nolan because that is the only exposure they get to any """deep""" psychological/science portrayed on screen because they are too thick to find it anywhere else and nolan is hamfist mistaken for accessible.

If anything this proves the timeframe theory that Will is a different timeframe

That screenshot on the bottom with Ford and Bernard standing at the buried church was in Episode 2.

THAT is where Ford's new narrative takes place. That's where the construction is going on. That's where Wyatt's story is.

Tell me, if its a single timeline. Why do Dolores and William go there and NOTHING has changed