If there was a technology to remove specific memories, would you use it...

If there was a technology to remove specific memories, would you use it? What album would you want to hear again for the "first time"?

No

why would i waste that tech on fucking music?
i'd remove every trauma out of my life you fucking idiot. not waste it on god damn music

I really wish I could Listen to Death Grips for the first time and get that feeling of amazement again.

it's called waiting a few years and learning other things, before forgetting it.

>he not uses meditation to overcome traumas

It only removes musical memories. Unless you were traumatized by a scary song, it won't help you.

>he doesnt learn from past traumas to become better
youre no better than a beast

>not feeling music so intensely that you get scared
fuck off

>getting scared by a musical composition
What the heck?

>>he doesnt learn from past traumas to become better
how do you learn from watching somebody take a poop in a cup?

>2 girls 1 cup is the most traumatic experience of my life

My only trauma right now is getting drunk as fuck and embarrassing myself in front of this qt from work, removing the memory wouldn't help at all, I need to regain her trust

If someone got traumatised because they were abducted and raped when they were 9 what can they even learn from that? To not get abducted?

i saw it live user....

They would learn to not put themselves into that situation again or know to not trust people.

I have shite memory so any album that I haven't committed to memory by listening to 20+ times it'll be like listening to it for the first time.

None. All of the albums I love are tied to certain memories and times in my life, and the albums that really affected me took quite a few listens to truly blow my mind.

The high of discovering Death Grips and inching your way through the discography little by little, warming up to more and more of it while simultaneously being a little disturbed was something else.

I still love their music, but I don't get that same rush of dopamine from listening to it.

never that would be like deleting yourself

i'm jealous

Yeah a 9 year old has so much agency over themselves, rape really makes that lesson worth it, not like not trusting creeps isn't a lesson every child is taught. You don't have to have your innocent stolen from you to "learn" that.

I fucking hate all these new age faggots that spew shit about "learning from the past" fuck you, there's nothing to learn from being molested it's just a permanent mark on your brain that doesn't go away. Nobody is better off for it.

>he can't handle the bantz
Y so serious?