Isnt he a little bit cruel and hateful though...

Isnt he a little bit cruel and hateful though? Once you realize pretty much all his content is making fun of stupid goyim

the hypocrisy in his leafy rant was pretty ridiculous

I like the guy a lot
Stoklasa tier

He's an unfunny fat kike who rips off equally unfunny MDE. Fuck this trend of Post-Post-Post-Post Ironic comedy.

What would happen if Mike cucked Ethan by fucking Hila?

Can't get into any of his stuff, so I don't really have much of an opinion on him. Seems too fucking ironic for his own good, feels like a dead end in comedy, concept can't be taken any further.

he ripped him off in ONE video

His majority of his recent """content""" is garbage.

>him on vacation screaming and acting all excited
>"neutral" anti sjw political shit

where's the vegetables?

He became unfunny when he started doing political stuff all the sudden

somebody get this hothead outta here

The stuff where he dresses up and makes a fool out of himself is usually great.
The "sjws are craaaazy" and reaction video stuff is dumb.

I hate sjws by the way.

hey guys, your boy ethan here cough cough, hey, it would be nice of you to not post youtube related things on a television board.

Thanks guys, papa bless, cough cough. vapey nashy, *outdated meme* dicks out for harambe, dab, cough cough

beans, onions, potato salad

are you blind?

By the way, don't forget to check out our sponsor Lootcrate. Blah blah blah blah blah. Papa bless, love you guys.

What's this?

a jew in trump's america that will get his comeuppance

/thread

>Posting the outdated one

AY DEWHD

DEWHD

BRAH

ARENT I FUNNY

WACKY DEWHD

AY IM DOIN THE THING, SILLY THING, CROCS, VAPE, HEH HEH, OOH DEWHD

>>>/snl/
>>>/dailyshow/
>>>/samanthabee/

> can't even link a non-existent board right

To with this e-celeb trash

>Blah blah blah blah blah
I literally coughed up blood at that point, how hasn't it been censored yet?

>Sam Hyde, Pepe, FilthyFrank, and (parts of) H3h3 are actually pretty good.

>beans, onions, potatoes
>replacing cruciferous green vegetables

No wonder americans are fatfucks

Etahn peaked when me made Vape Nation, and it all went downhill from that point

I enjoying his mock up vlog video with edups though

Honestly, it felt like him and Leafy were in some form of Cold War with each other, each owning information about the other that would compromise them (Leafy being abrasive and mean with children, and H3H3guy being a hypocrite with his friends). I guess they were in some form of implicit agreement not to snitch the other out, but the H3H3 guy launched a pre-emptive strike (sorta) by ranting about Leafy, and reaching media exposure before Leafy did.

Talk about Jewy behaviour.

Also the H3H3 guy mocked autists once to my knowledge, so what right does he have to be condescending towards Leafy. Whatever though, both suck.

Reacting to videos is garbage.

Who are you quoting newfriend?

In the current state of Youtube where everyone is getting on drama for views, you gotta hand it to Filthy Frank for his integrity in keeping on doing his retarded shit and not "exposing" [insert popular youtuber here] for cheap views

>everyone shits on everyone
>but they all agree that Joji is a great guy

I'm unironically hype for his video next week

He stopped being funny once he left Pakistan.

Unless there is no video and that Trailer was just a joke.

I dont think its possible to shit on joji. He lives shit.

That shit was actually really good cinematography.
Joji has been getting better. His music videos actually look like music videos now.

Well you can roast him about him dressing like a complete fuccboi outside his Youtube Persona, but that's pretty much it, unless you get access to logs of him talking shit

>dressing like a complete fuccboi

Pics?

Also, this isnt

Morning Reddit!

Dunkey is the best kind of trash

Average American snack.

Hasn't he made videos in Israel mocking hassidic Jews and kept saying that he hates Israel?

He peaked at vape nation, nothing he's done since has been anywhere near as funny. It's pretty clear comedy doesn't come naturally to him, if you watch his getting pizza with jontron video it becomes abundantly clear, in comparison he comes across as just trying too hard to be funny, he tries to piggyback on everything that jon says.

As of late he's shown himself to be incredibly spiteful, he overuses negative comments against him, pathetically mocking them and giving too much attention to trolls.

what's the deal with this guy?
his vape nation video was comedy gold, but rest of his content is just youtube trash

He mocks all sides equally. One of the very few comedy-channels that have balance and don't just push agendas. Only mistake was including his airhead-wife in everything.

Recent content has been mixed, but overall above-average.

VN was a cringefest. The only thing funny about it was the media reaction.

potato potato. It did a pretty good job at picking apart "vape culture" which itself was a cringefest and at the time felt like it was overtaking everything.

It was an ironic cringefest since Etahn was poking fun at vapers, so it's okay

i can't stand the way this guy talks. every time i read these threads nobody brings up his really obnoxious speaking style, though. am i the only one bugged by this shit?

No, he peaked with the original DJ Khaled videos in 2014. After that it's been a slow downhill slide.

as usual what is funny to many people is obnoxious to others.

what was the media reaction? i found vape nation pretty boring, as i do pretty much all his videos outside the reaction ones.

It would be extremely painful.

what did Ethan do before becoming an internet retard?

>Only mistake was including his airhead-wife in everything.
I hate how heavily he forces hila into everything, it's clear she isn't comfortable on camera at all and has no talent as an entertainer.

Office work.

he's a huge faggot that's never been funny. I honestly for the life of me can't figure out what you guys like/liked about his videos. also he's a jew that lives up to the Jewish stereotype.

this too.

>i don't like him for subjective reasons
>also he's a jew

is this the most common critical line on Sup Forums? especially regarding comedians

"Right, Hila!?"
[awkward pause as she stares into the air]
"like..."
[proceeds to mumble two words]
"is just weerd"
[jumpcut]

Nice

it just sounds and looks like his mouth is making these weird contortions to make simple sounds. like he's trying to do a vague mocking of christopher walken or something

Pewdiepie is the only funny youtuber.

Pewdiepie was an insufferable cunt until ~1 year ago, and right now it's just a discount filthy frank

>putting MDE in the same category with those two goons
idiot

Who else Hila a cute?

god bless america

Why is she always high?

What is the deal with his eyes?

why am i reminded of pic related when i see her

>underestimating the potential of roleplaying as SS and sexy concentration camp jewess

Not into necrophilia.

His last video about the Bradberries was very petty.

For real though, how has Disney not sued the fuck out of those for misrepresenting and profiting off of their brands?

is he going to lose that lawsuit?

I think he will

Just make funny videos.
I don't need you to be the moral centre of youtube.
His hypocrisy is astounding. He can blast people for making a profit off giving homeless people money and than turn around and monetize his videos where he raises money for the hugh mungus dude.
C'mon bro.

didn't he beg for donations from his viewerbase for that lawsuit?
typical jewish tactics

sorta, reddit seemed happy to give them their money though.

Eh, he's alright.
His videos on pranksters/social experimenters are pretty good.

>mashed-up buns on sloppy burgers
i just threw up in my mouth

His rant videos fucking suck. He was at his best when he just cringed at weird videos he found. Every other time he opens his mouth I realize how obnoxious and hypocritical he really is.

reddit is always happy to give their money away

edit: thanks for the gold stranger

how the fuck is that petty?

He wants three Audis too.

when she was younger she was extremelly beautiful.

She's cute and her shy demeanor and her autistic broken israeli accent is charming.

do you fags actually watch reaction videos?
it's the toilet bowl of youtube

he's a whiny bitch now

>hey guys why aren't all my videos showing up on recommended even though that's what the sub section is for but ignore that i should be plastered on all recommended even thought that's there to find new content

No.

He refused the money, then another you tuber made the fundraiser for him.

it's a reasonable concern. "Alt right" (which is as useful a term as "hipster") and "fake news" material is getting purged everywhere and Ethan would be considered one by extremists (because of his Hugh Mungus/Lyft and Law&Order videos, the "triggered" jokes etc)

>Isnt he a little bit cruel and hateful though?

Isn't that all of Sup Forums?

he's complaining that hila's account didn't reccomend h3h3.

That's what your sub box is for. He's crying he's not getting plastered all over YT so he makes a video crying about it

He openly supported Clinton and dislikes Trump though. I don't think he can be considered conservative or alt-right, he just doesn't like SJWs.

His latest couple of videos have gotten less than half the views videos he made two weeks earlier got. Clearly youtube's algorithm has changed somehow, but I very highly doubt it's specifically aimed at him.

that is "alt right" for a lot of people. Just mocking their shit, hell just not being full on feminist in the gamergate nonsense

sargon, dave rubin etc are all alt right for these folks

His content used to be great, now he's a channel that could easily be made fun of by someone else.

He has clickbait titles and thumbnails, his audience spouts half-assed, homegrown memes, and it's clear his creativity ran it's course a long time ago.

yeah couldn't be because they're shit.

His whining video on YT made the normal amount

Nah. They've never asked for money. Someone else opened a crowdfunder for them, and when they could have taken all the money, they instead opened up a fund (not run by them) to help other people who need it more.

They're one of the few channels out there that runs without any kind of crowdfunding. They had a Patreon ages ago, but closed it when they got "too much money" from it, stating that they could keep the show alive on ad revenue and commercials.

I get that they're both Jewish, but it's hard to call them greedy.