Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mB8rS17G-7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My Cocaine.

Katherine Hepburn's corpse.

No, That's Bill.

Probably Helen Mirren or Meryl Streep, whichever one is free.

Helen Mirren is way too attractive to play Hillary

some English guy in a dress

AJ Applegate

Idris Elba

Losers don't get biopic

Who will play Bill and Huma?

Who else here kinda feels bad for Hillary? I mean it was her dream since like forever. To see it crushed by meme magic when everything else indicated otherwise would suck. She has no other purpose in life because she's too old to run again.

wrong place wrong time

bad luck

trying to run behind a nigger who ran 8 years in a racist country? the liberal flame burned out along with obama and all that was left was the god emperor.

Last """person""" you should feel sorry for. Had everything handed to her on a plate and still lost.

>feeling bad for the devil

If she wasn't a lying, warmongering, rape-enabling, corrupt thief then maybe I would but currently the schadenfreude is just too damn cheeky

she's a woman of wealth and taste...

You have to go back

I can see Judy Dench in the role.

Gary Busey as Trump.

been around for a long, long year, stole many a man's soul to waste

no wonder bill looks ill

I voted for her.

I don't really feel bad for her. If her goals are to do good she is certainly in a great position to achieve those goals though not to the degree she expected, and she will certainly focus on doing her best and come out on top of all that. If her goals are to push establishment goals and broker power, then she is undeserving of sympathy.

Something about Trump winning made me realize that there are people out there hurting - hurting enough mentally or economically that they would ignore all the warning signs that indicated Trump does not have the mental acuity to do the job and still vote for him. And the thing is, Trump isn't going to help those people nor is he going to improve their lot. And even though they flagrantly voted against their own interests doesn't mean they're any less deserving of help.

And we need to help those people.

At the end, I still feel sore about Trump winning. The man stands against Net Neutrality and opposes any belief that climate change is a reality - the first is the only piece of organically occurring good that hasn't been perverted by corporate interests and the latter is the only goal we need to address and he stands firmly against both. And I feel so fucking sorry for the people who did not think those were important enough to not vote for Trump. I understand why the people supported his stance on abortion due to their religious sensitivities, but what I don't understand is how these people with a fundamental religious lean could vote for a guy who will do absolutely nothing to push their fundamental religious place in government.

For real though, you may not like her but she worked pretty hard for years to get near that finish line. To lose to a fat steak salesman who took up politics for fun, to be potentially the first woman president and lose to a man who brags about grabbing women by the pussy whenever he feels like it, that's pretty humiliating and sad.

I didn't want her to be President but I feel bad for her desu

She wasn't born that way, politics made her that.

>there are people who voted for Trump because of their religious views

Trump doesn't give a shit about religion and he's 100% lying about not supporting abortion.

They can just get Dennis Quaid to be Bill again. Rebecca Hall could play Huma, just y'know get her a tan.

Do you think she thought about becoming an hero after seeing the results?

Selma Hayek is the natural choice for her

I think she probably threw things at Bill and Podesta

Nah m8, it was cathartic as fuck

All that shilling, palm greasing, lying, manipulating just to have it all blow up in her face as she lost her life's ultimate ambition to a twitter trolling reality tv star and a bunch of autists on Sup Forums

>who brags about grabbing women by the pussy whenever he feels like it
See, more misinformation.
Stop being so salty.

dont cry huma :(((

Republicans control the House

Republicans control the Senate

Republicans control the White House

Republicans will name the next 4 Supreme Court Judges and that will change the course of American history for the next 30+ years

Republicans control a majority of state and local governments.

Gen Z is overwhelmingly conservative.

Mass deportations will greatly weaken Democratic strongholds

Roe vs Wade will be overturned and slut whores will no longer be able to murder their children.

So called "marriage equality" will be overturned and gays will no longer be able to claim they are "married."

Islamic terrorist will be barred from our nation and will be forced to commit their violent acts of evil in other nations

The careers of literally dozens of ultra liberal Hollywood douchebags have now been ruined.

There will never be another Democrat president again.

Her best time to run was 2008 but I wasn't gonna vote for her then either

I'm not salty, I know there are plenty of whores who'll let any rich guy do whatever they want, but still, it's pretty humiliating for Hillary to lose to a guy like that. If she'd lost to Romney or Cruz there might be something respectable about her defeat, but this is literally the worst case scenario for her defeat

poor b8

uncle donny is a good man, with a good heart, that really cares for america and it's people.

hillary should have fucking better known better as soon as he stepped into the ring she should have gotten humble and not be such a cocky upright bitch

Yeah, imagine all those women who've had to have abortions after he grabbed them by the pussy

this trainwreck

melania is a mail-order trophy slav and barron is literally autistic

I'd love to see her reactions during the evening when the results slowly came in.

you take that back you fucking fuhrer impersonating son of a bitch!

Chloe Grace Moritz as young Hillary.
Ian McDiarmid as 2016 Hillary.

Makes sense, i can see a slight resemblance and with the right haircut and makeup it can work

Seriously imagine the shame that your repeating digits have brought upon the office that George Washington founded. This is the First Lady of the United States.

We're not fucking France you fucking idiots why the fuck did you do this

Why the fuck would you ever feel sorry for any corrupt career politician

the only right choice

I really hope she fucking gives up pork in a blanket and commit to this biography RIGHT NOW

then and only then will hillary be okay again in my eyes

I don't feel sorry for murderers.

This. This. Fr*cking THIS.

All the slut whores who made fun of us young conservatives have been delivered am almighty stumping. We may all be fat smelly virgins, but we got our guy on the white house. All the sluts and chads are going to have to show us some effing respect and stop picking on us or our Republican gov will kick them over the wall.

Your god emperor affirmed his support for gay marriage.

Also
>being against slut whores
Enjoy paying alimony.

>we

we who motherfucker I voted trump I was always gonna vote trump you obviously don't know your own nation too well

p.s. melania is a goddess and you are a fat shame for trying to bring our first lady down, commie

Trump is a Chad you delusional faggot.

Abedin has so much to fucking cry about it's not even funny. She came from a fairly hard-line muslim family and she married a jew. So you have to think about all the shit she got then. Then it turns out her husband is just the worst person on the planet.

You can just see that she essentially did the same thing as Clinton - tied her wagon to a strong male figure. And worse, she has a kid with the fucker even though she finally decided to separate from him. I understand getting into a marriage of convenience, but there was absolutely no payout from being with Weiner unless he has connections we don't know about. I don't fucking understand why she would have a kid with him AFTER the first dick-pics came out.

>Fr*cking THIS

fucking go back

>So called "marriage equality" will be overturned and gays will no longer be able to claim they are "married."
Why does this bother you so much?
Marriage isn't inherent religious now and as far as the state is concerned they are married.

>Enjoy paying alimony.
>implying anyone who voted trump is dumb enough to knock up some dumb slut whore

hit it and quit it senpai, the old fashioned way

Because homos are traitorous scum

Your kids will probably die in the civil war desu.

She is evil, she deserves nothing.

Donald Trump

you are such a manchild

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year. Stole many a man's soul to waste.

*wipes tears*

Shh baby it'll all be ok

*kisses cheek*

:)

Are there really people that glance at Donald Trump's appartment and who think to themselves "damn this looks good"?

I was marathoning the Apprentice to learn who Donald Trump was, and the candidates were in awe when he showcased the appartment to them. Are Americans all this tasteless?

My pastor said I'm not allowed to swear on the Internet, so just back off libcuck.

her best friend

As a liberal I fucking hate her
She fucked everything up for all of us by being the worst candidate of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=mB8rS17G-7w

Daily reminder what the average Trump supporter looks like

Man has taste like shit since he eats steaks well done but damn if I didn't vote for him because he will save us all.

the word you're looking for is 'gaudy' and most americans are not immune to it, because most americans are uncultured

source: cultured american with constant disdain for his fellow citizens lacking basic self-awareness

If you want to troll learn how to do it nigger

>since he eats steaks well done
Oh yeah that too, but I think that his appartment is the epitome of horrid taste, and resonates with him he tries to be "the shit" with his gold floors, ceilings, marble pillars, etc...

It makes everything has a fake and snobby appearance, and I couldn't handle spending more than a day in there.

No wonder Trump went crazy.

>make billions
>not getting your house painted gold
>not eating KFC and Mickey D's and steaks well done and wash it down with coke just as a huge fuck you to your face

lmaoing at your life senpai

>'gaudy'
Hmm I'll trust you on this, but essentially I'm horrified that he probably thinks to himself that he's likening his appartment to the Louvre or le palais de Versailles with his marble and gold sprawled all over, when it neither has the style or the right context.

And true about lacking in self-awareness. Christ he has two chandelliers spaced only two meters between each other, and doesn't even realize how retarded it seems.

Anways cheers cultured american.

>gets cucked out of her own party
>does it 8 years later to another dude out of spite

>So Goldblumstein, who should be duh next president after the schvartzke? Hillary?
>Vhy don't we let that meshuggeh Drumpf in? Let the goyim think they're in control. Besides it'll be a laugh, huh
>Ha Ha you're a funny guy, I almost spilt my shekels. But vhy not, I suppose? He'll do vhatever we tell him to anyway.
>It's decided then. I'll phone Kissinger and tell him to pay Drumpf a little visit ;^)

>>not getting your house painted gold
Hey, I'm not even slandering your man Trump.

All I'm doing is being dumbfounded at how he could honestly delude himself that gold walls confer a look of fortune and taste on his appartment. Gold is known to be a cold color, so why the fuck would you plaster it all over your walls?

Get a fancy color at least like white or beige.

Gold walls make it seem like he's a nigger that's gotten rich through rape, and is so retarded that he'll associate gold to wealth and thinks this means his house must be golden.

I wouldn't mind if he were a self-made man, but come on, he's been rich his entire life so he should have the slightest clue of what taste is by now.

/rant

>Spamming interracial stuff
So thats where it came from....
It has since appeared to have stopped, aside from that small spam of black women about a month ago. Did they give up?
>checked

Hello Mike.

based Soros will get Hillary elected

I don't know why they can't both run together

It would be a beautiful thing

>hillary will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

It was based off of the Palace of Versailles.
Less about looks/taste and more about just a symbol of his fortune.

Brendan Fraiser

(((elijah berg)))

Maddie Ziegler. Someone post the side by side comparison of Hillary as a kid and

Why did she receive 200 million dollars worth of speeches to Wall Street? Why didn't she even remotely give a shit about the white working class? Why didn't she step one foot in states with predominately white working class states like Wisconsin during her campaign?

Short answer: she doesn't give a shit about the plebs in Middle America. She thought she could get away with by pandering to minorities

Are there really people that glance at Scarlett Johannsen's body and who think to themselves "damn this looks good"?

I was marathoning the Avengers to learn who Scarlett was, and the actors were in awe when she showcased her body to them. Are Americans all this tasteless?

is it pronounced bio-pick or biOPIC

>Hillary (2016)

>Director: Oliver Stone
>Meryl Streep as Hillary Clinton

>a shot of young Hillary age 7
>Mommy, is it possible to become a woman president?
>Hush child, a woman should mind her household and raising children not getting involved in politics
>as these words resonated in her young mind Hillary questioned herself "why can't a woman be President?"
>start career as a hopeful idealist
>work, fight, claw every step of the way, believing in what she was fighting for
>as her power and influence grows, idealism gives way to cold, calculating strategy
>she rises higher, sacrificing friends and allies as they become inconvenient along the way.
>it is close to the end now, only one step remains, everything she's done, everything she's become, has been leading to this one final moment.
>The crowds are gathered, their faces smiling to receive her.
>She can almost feel the crown being placed atop her anointed head
>the results start coming in
>....
>"Ma'am we just lost Florida."
>"BULL-FUCKING SHIT! what the fuck do I pay you for Comey?"
>"How's Pennsylvania?"
>"Ma'am, we're lagging behind 10,000 votes"
>"That's fine, we still have Philadelphia votes coming in"
>"Ma'am, they're already in there"
>She is dizzy, turning from one aid to another, but no one will meet her gaze.
>her vision blurs as tears fill her eyes. The faces of the aids begin to look like those of old friends and allies, companions she betrayed on her path to greatness
>They all meet her gaze now.
>"EVERYONE GET OUT!"
>"Ma'am..we still have.."
>"OUT! FUCKING OUT!"
>Alone, defeated, humiliated, haunted. After coming so close to everything she wanted.
>She sobs, this is not how its supposed to end. Trump is supposed to be an easy opponent. She waited 8 years, it was supposed to be her time.
>She receives a text from her rival as she reads "I won. Sad!"
>She throws her phone at the screen slo motion just as it showed the Blue Wall collapsing

She never loses the popular vote.
This proves she's an idiot who can't allocate resources efficiently because she takes the rare big wins and their big numbers but loses all the common wins and their smaller numbers which add up quite quickly over time.

there are some stragglers who are here forever but don't realize it, or haven't yet come to terms with it, so you'll see them posting every now and again although it seems to be more regular on other boards now than here for some reason probably because those are the boards they're most comfortable in, whereas places like Sup Forums were just spam territory

>Palace of Versailles.
The Palace of Versailles sits 20 minutes from where I reside though, and this shares almost nothing with Versailles.

I mean, right, there are the pillars, and marble flooring subject to both buildings, but with Versailles it feels justified at the very least, and its luxuries are sprawled out throughout the palace rather than how cramped they are in Trump's tiny appartment.

I don't know. I can't bring myself to agree with what that room looks like. It breathes of what in France we'd call "nouveau riche' (new rich), aka, someone thinking that gold is how to portray wealth.

It's honestly embarassing that a quick google research leads me to a more cosy and welcoming appartment than America's top billionaire's.

who will play OP the inevitable biopic on how to spam dead memes ?