Bahceli calls out germ land

"ironic that a country that gave birth to Hitler talks about others doing genocides and being discriminatory"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO GERMS
haberler.com/bahceli-kani-bozuklardan-temiz-kan-akmaz-8509642-haberi/
if you can't use google translate i'm sorry 4u

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler was Austro-Hungarian, idiot turkroach.

>austro
>german
>difference
the fat sure seems to have clogged up your brain murrifat

> be Turk
> get blown up by car bomb

>turk
>kurd
>difference
see we can do this as well

>lol you did things

I'll take the Osttürkischen Waffen-Verbände der SS for $20 thanks Alex!

>B-but you were genociders!

>be german
>at all

>monaco
>poland
>difference
lel this is fun

he was a room painter and generally a nice guy while living in Austria. Austrians shouldn't blamed for Germans ruining everything

>be anything other than white
>at all
You are worthless

Well the difference is of course that we didn't genocide anyone.

>turk
>roach
>differences: none.
ANALLY DEVASTATED ROACH BTFO ABSOLUTELY.

>Turks
>Human

Pick neither.

>turk
>roach
>difference

yet

Ügülücük börek OHA LAN

Silly irrelevant subhuman

What an idiot. If anything, this makes Germany the expert on what's genocide. Also, it's not hypocritical if Germany admits their Holocaust, which they do. Is every Turk this retarded?

Jew controlled history and media disagrees with this assessment.

It's impossible to "call out" Germany over anything WW2-related and guilt trip us, because this has happened and been processed voluntarily for over 50 years already.

A pathetic failure of an attempt of "no, u" instead of honestly acknowledging your history and taking responsibility. Roaches gonna roach.

WE WUZ SOVIETS N SHIET
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

damn i have never heard this in my entire life!

Rub her against any other roach and they could pass themselves off as white.

Genocidal butthurt

Although Germany was the one that gave him the chance and the resources to do what he did.

"voluntarily processed" ?Is that how you call it?You've never been held accountable for your"misbehavior" on the Eastern Front,neither have you formally apologized for turning half of Europe into a Roman ruin.

Of course the only difference being that Germany has admitted to the killings whether you want to call it genocide or not and we didn't. Wait! oh! there were no killings goy we were only moving them WINK WINK

What does that even mean? He should be able to genocide peoples because Hitler was allowed to by his parents?