Do you hate the posters from your country on Sup Forums? Why?

Do you hate the posters from your country on Sup Forums? Why?

Yes. Extremely attention whores. Every fucking night it's the same shit and the same avatarfags. I think I'm surrounded by women on /luso/.

Actually no not anymore, since that roleplaying NEET spammer left. But I do hate Brazillian posters (and Argentinians).

Yes, most of them are judaized

rude
>t. caixas

I hate the schizophrenic, attention-starved paisa piece of shit.

That freak is a total stalker who spends most of his days stalking women on social media so he can cherrypick some of their pictures to post his obnoxious "would you race mix with a colombian woman?" thread. This chimp is also the one behind the equally obnoxious "you wake up in Medellin" thread.

The worst part is that he deludes himself into thinking that he lives in the best city of the whole continent instead of the utter shithole he really lives in.

Please, I plead to you with tears in my eyes. When you see his threads don't respond to them. This guy needs medical treatment not (YOU)s or attention.

Lol wut?

Forgot to mention that he's the one that keeps seeing "Argentinian proxies" everywhere and accuses everyone he doesn't like of being 0n.

Yes. Very embarassing. Especially that EUboo.

yes because most of them are 2ch retards

Of course. Most Brazilian posters are autistic Bolsonaro fanboys who want the military dictatorship back despite the fact they were born in the 21st century. Not to mention all the lies and sugarcoating whenever they talk about Brazil, always making Brazil sound 10 times better than it really is.

Only the Sup Forumstard autist and the ones who never capitalize a single word in their posts.

they are also mostly poltards

No. They're all incredibly racist and based except for the Jewish yoghurt guy.

I thought you are only one here

No I love when my fellow patriots post along with me in bullshit anti american threads

Yes.
They will literally get triggered at anything as soon as you badmouth Portugal or involve our country in meme shitposting.

Nice digits

There are more on Sup Forums I think, but I saw another saffer here the other day.

Why do so many Brazilian posters hate Brazil?

Because it is really bad country

It's a very mean and aggressive society and Brazilians treat each other like shit. Brazil is crab mentality+schadenfreude: the country.

well yeah considering that like 80% of mämmi posters are narsistic mental ward patients on perma dole

Spanish posters are mentally deranged. Jorge was the worst, but I haven't seen him for a while.

He still makes threads occasionally

Sometimes. Once in awhile I'll come across a really stupid post and I'll think "please don't be American", then look at the flag, and sure enough it's an American.

Has he managed to improve his life ?

Everyone is role-playing in our threads. Either as stereotype stormfronters to rile up center and left people, or stereotype sjw liberals to rile up center and right. No discussion ever takes place outside politics, and it's the same damn topic for a year now

Yes, especially the general faggots.
It's the worst general on Sup Forums, and maybe even the whole website. Filled with underaged who openly post about it, faggots who openly post about it and underaged faggots who openly post about it.

people roleplay because they hate their lives

No I don't think so

never felt that on Brasilian posters
you are doing good

Yes. They are all autistic manchildren who think that they appear intelligent and like an adult for talking about politics 24/7. Its not even a discussion its just a fucking circlejerk about the same shit over and over again.

I'm positive the 10 dumbest posts on Sup Forums are all made by Americans. I don't know what compels a person from my country to click this board if they literally know nothing about America or the world outside America

Every flag is going to have awful posters since this board is essentially a board for shitposting. The flag that always keeps shitposting down to a minimum and always produces high quality content is Portugal

Jorge was the only bad one I'm aware of. Most Spaniards are good posters here, at least when posting in english.

I second this. Portugal is without doubt the best country on Sup Forums. It even produced a decent meme too.

Generally no. Every now and again someone posts something legitimately embarrassing but it's mainly just the ones who can't stay in Sup Forums that annoy me.

Yes I do. These arrogant dumbnuts are insufferable.
On Sup Forums they are hardcore left wing for some reason. On Sup Forums they are generally angressive towards everyone because of bullying. At least on /bant/ they are somewhat okay.

yes, lowkey communists and animefags

No because they're all me

No, i am the only active taiwanese poster here

they are alright
DUDL DUDL