AUSTRIA NO? MAJOR HAPPENING

MAJOR HAPPENING. FPÖ CHALLENGES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS

welt.de/eilmeldung/article156052236/FPOe-will-Ergebnis-der-Praesidentenwahl-anfechten.html

Maybe there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDluSXqDSkY
tvthek.orf.at/live/FPOe-Pressekonferenz-Entscheidung-ueber-Wahlanfechtung/12916595
bild.de/politik/ausland/politik/politik-eilmeldung-oesterreich-46188300.bild.html
sueddeutsche.de/politik/oesterreich-fpoe-ficht-wahl-an-strache-erschreckende-unregelmaessigkeiten-1.3025219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=zDluSXqDSkY

Bump for interest. So I guess they have enough evidence and ground to press charges?

Thank goodness. I thought that they just rolled over and played dead.

LIVESTREAM
Pressekonferenz
tvthek.orf.at/live/FPOe-Pressekonferenz-Entscheidung-ueber-Wahlanfechtung/12916595

They put up a 150 page document and went with it before the court.

And here is the problem. It has to go through the normal legal system which is as far as I know full of old party fucktards that would like to see FPÖ fail

bump this is important

Ostmark will rise again

>Strache
Fucking hate this muppet. He has absolutely no competence at doing actual political stuff without looking terrible.

bump
Stop sliding the thread you niggers

Cheeseland will rise again!

if this post is successful osterreich will rise

>18

Fuck austria, let them die

>Animefags

Shoo autists shoo.

>18
Well ...someone approves your post that's for sure

3rd republic confirmed

Stay mad achmeds

Too little too late, I'm afraid. If they'd done this from the start they'd have had a chance. As is, they've left it until the momentum has faded and the normie plebs have stopped paying attention. Once the masses are looking the other way, it's the easiest thing in the world for the establishment to fuck them over.

>Hating anime makes me achmed
no it just make you an autist, I bet hofer hates anime.

I'll stop when you stop posting anime.

we might have run into a problem here,my friend

You don't understand user. The right movement HAS to be a european movement. Every country that gets closer to pro european people stance is a win for everyone.

We can only win together.

If a rich state really topples its 68er leftist esteblishment this could free real resources for the strugle in neighbouring countries

TL;DR The European people can only turn the tide if they work together

you will be indistinct from the rest of the degenerates on the day of the rope

better yourself

People like you are the reason why Merkel leads our country.

Why do you post on a korean autism-awareness forum then?

Whatever it takes to stay sane in this mad world.

>hating anime

Because I hate reddit and friends, and i don't want to go to the sites where Merkel will arrest me.

>Implying somebody will listen to or work with an Ahmed
Before anything can happen, Germany needs a civil war. Mutualy kill yurselfs ahmeds and europe may find unity.

You are and were the scourge of europe but hopefully will never be again.

>the day of the rope

If this day really should come one day, you certainly won't have a mass killing of every degenerate there is.

You will get something like Nürnberg trails with Merkel, Junkers, Schulz, Hollande and so on on the benches.

But most of the people even those that where "Rapefugees welcome!!! :DDd" won't be killed. Much like after the WW2 95% of the Nazi members were left alone, simply to keep the state running.

Merkel is still running this country because our ecconomy is somehow working. And because all of us, because we prefer to shitpost on a vietnamese basket wheeving forum instead of going in da woods and start a gorilla war (which is actually not that hard to beginn with).

NEUWAHLEN !!!
und zuvor solten die ÖsterreicherInninnen sich nochmal die "siegesrede" von unserem nicht-spaltenden van da bello ansehen.
wieviele minuten konnte er sich zurückhalten um genau das zu machen indem er bekannt gab mit der halben österreichischen bevölkerung NICHT zu kooperieren?

Gute Nachrichten!

But in the article in states that only certain districts (that got "counted wrong") would get re-vote. That's far from a re-election.
Could it change the outcome in the end or will it just push the FPÕ back a step?

it had to be done before tomorrow yeah? thank god you did

godspeed

they had like 0.6% difference, and some states showed 600% votes for the leftist.
so this might be happening

Hat er eigentlich ein Recht darauf? Man kann doch nicht einfach sagen "Nein mach ich nicht, will ich nicht, gibts nicht" und die sheeple folgen brav. Zählt das Parliment nicht mehr als der BP?

Finally.
Good luck Austria.

I mean, it's reasonable to dislike anime. I sure do. I don't get all uppity and autistic about it though.

I dislike anime for actual watching I mean, the art style is pretty neat desu.

My wife is Austrian and voted for Hofer but she is afraid her letter vote from Estonia never arrived to Austria or disappeared under strange circumstances. Wouldn't be amazed.

ye, most-likely happened to a couple votes

>some states showed 600%
What the fuck, it's like they're not Even trying to hide the fact, that they rigged the election.

Give them a taste of what happens with those who mess with our glorious kin, 'Strya

welcome to the mind of the left

Another proof that we can't win with democratic processes even if we manage to redpill the people.

It's us or them. Out only hope is that things go so south that militar intervention is required.

BILD

bild.de/politik/ausland/politik/politik-eilmeldung-oesterreich-46188300.bild.html
So seien in Dutzenden Fällen vor Eintreffen der Wahlkommission die Wahlkarten vorsortiert gewesen. Das betreffe nicht weniger als 573 275 Wahlkarten. „Ein jeder hat ein komisches Gefühl“, sagte Strache über den knappen Ausgang der Wahl zuungunsten des FPÖ-Kandidaten Norbert Hofer.

keine ahnung
mit der thematik habe ich mich bis jetzt wenig befasst.
ich weiß aber das im moment über die rechte pflichten und das aufgabenfeld des presidenten amtes diskutiert wird in der führung.
sollten wir ein auge drauf haben. sieht nach einer weiteren attacke auf die österreichische verfassung aus.

We had politicians openly stating that a bit of voter fraud is better than letting the right wing have more seats after they were caught rigging the election.

They wont win.

They explained it in several ways

"Ooops typo, sorry guyz we fix now but it wouldn't change the outcome anyways"

or saying those are the letter votes from Austrians abroad or that couldn't make it to an voting office in time.
Because you know, a small 200 people town suddenly has 400 people abroad.

In Danmark we seem to have fair elections, so how can they cheat so obviously down South?

>animefags spamming unimportant events

Can you be more pathetic? Shoo shoo you degenerates.

>Bild
archive.is pls, I don't want to give them Shekels for their AdBlock-kikery

IT'S NOT OVER FOR THE HOFER

the votes are counted by people, not machines unfortunatly.
so papers might disappear out of nowhere, or get added to the count

This.

Yeah how dare he actually posts a political topic on a political board.

That newbfag should have better made a mummy thread!

Implying animefags aren't as bad as that mummy poster if not worse.

sueddeutsche.de/politik/oesterreich-fpoe-ficht-wahl-an-strache-erschreckende-unregelmaessigkeiten-1.3025219
Zehntausende Briefwahlkarten seien vor Eintreffen der Wahlbehörde vorsortiert worden - in gültige und ungültige. Wahlkarten seien bereits geöffnet oder sogar ausgezählt worden, in zahlreichen Fällen auch durch eigentlich nicht zuständige Personen. In anderen Fällen hätten Behörden falsche Stimmkuverts verschickt - und so den Wählern faktisch ihr Stimmrecht gestohlen, da diese Wahlkarten als ungültig gewertet wurden.

Wäre ja nicht das erste mal.
Hat man ja gesehen wie der neue Herr Bundeskanzler sofort die Nazi Karte nach Ungarn geworfen hat und dann brav die Einwanderer Zahlen vertuschen wollte. Schande....

Ich möchte Ende Sommer zurück nach Wien ziehen, wie schlecht ist die Lage? Darf ich meine Frau überhaupt alleine aus dem Haus lassen?

You sir are cancer. You posted 5 times in this thread and NOTHING on topic.

Fine too, thanks.
Have some anime to trigger autism.

>Darf ich meine Frau überhaupt alleine aus dem Haus lassen?
Mit Kopftuch is das sicherlich kein Problem

Ah yes anime is so relevant, how do you feel living under your mom's basement?

Made me want to clap. Am I honorary American now?
I hope something comes out of this, fuck the antifa.

Nein Danke, ich lebe noch in der Scheinwelt wo Österreich den Österreichern gehört

Anime reaction images are as old as 4chin itself.

If you don't want to see anime go outside. But I guess you are too fat to move out of your chair.

Fucking summer

Anyone can do tldr for me ? I can't read deutch

what is happening ?

>Ende Sommer zurück nach Wien ziehen, wie schlecht ist die Lage? Darf ich meine Frau überhaupt alleine aus dem Haus lassen?
nachts ist es schon unsicherer geworden.
mit den girls saufen gehen sollte sie eher nicht.
öffentliche verkehrsmittel und über sind eher zu meiden.

And merkel reich is old doesn't mean that's not bad. How can I be fat if I hate anime, autist?

Somesomething pro-left voter fraud

Except for the past couple years anime posters are litteral shitposter who circlejerk and derail threads on purpose

The Austrian election was rigged as hell, Hofer (essentially the Austrian Trump) ends up losing, there are a suspicious number of postal votes, and some towns had 600% voter turnout.

GOTT ERHALTE GOTT BESCHÜTZE

>implying Sup Forums never was a giant hugbox ciclejerk

oh yeah this
it is already over move on, it's fucking rigged and no one can do something about it

FPÖ will appeal the vote for the presidential elections on grounds of voter fraud.
They made a document counting 150 pages in which they make their case.

No wonder it took them so long.

Pathetic.

He should just accept he lost fair and square. Austria needs a president who represents the people and won't be a racist. VdB is the only logical choice if you aren't a bigot.

>van da bello
er heißt van der Brüssel bzw. van der cuck

No it never was otherwise that kind of behavior wouldn't stick out, idiot.

Noice, thanks

It only sticks out because people MAKE it stick out.
If
didn't happen, this would have been a perfectly fine discussion about Hofer.

For that we need redpilled people.

Oh shit, hopefully this is a major happening and people don't just go watch football.

>Keeps spamming dumb chinese cartoons with every single goddamn post.

>"It only sticks out because people MAKE it stick out, guys!"

>spamming unrelated images.
>blames others for derailing thread.

>LIVESTREAM
>Pressekonferenz

Is there any meat to this, real instances of voting being fucked up?

150 pages of what ?

>watching football

I made 9 posts, including this, and 3 of them included anime. The first not even intentional, since I just picked a random image from my Hofer-Folder.

>tvthek.orf.at/live/FPOe-Pressekonferenz-Entscheidung-ueber-Wahlanfechtung/12916595
Türa räägi eesti keeles nahui!

If two different guys are spamming gore/shit pictures does that somehow justify it?

Ignore them. Right now their are just shitposting trolls.

On the other hand this user has a point Do you know if such a ducument will go public?

I just shill for myself here, not for other people.
I know, but bait tastes good.

* they, document

Those digits say yes. Welcome home finnbro

Bump

What I find most disgusting is their hypocrisy. Leftists never yield in antagonizing right-wingers, for not being in touch with their '2016' society and valdes. In the end through, they're scumbags who doesn't realize how lucky they are to have been born in Europe, and yet they continue to undermine the democratic process and the nations values.

Thank You Based Strache