JUST

JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=tOlkdLCWYlQ
srsly she does not say one coherent thing in this entire interview WTF did Kubrick do to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phixfZo4azw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She'll be alright guys r-right?

No, user. Shelley Duvall is gone.

>mfw she still can't act

"""Dr""" Phil is a piece of shit for even airing this. You can tell he was completely out of depth 5 minutes in, he had no idea how to handle the situation. Anyone worth their moral salt in that room would have shut that interview down immediately.

If I'm a lawyer, I'm looking at this and salivating because theres no way in hell she could give her proper consent for this interview in her current mental state.

>they tried to get me into a psychologist during the shining

APOLOGIZE

Exploiting people that are CLEARLY mentally ill for cheap entertainment is where I draw the line. Some things you just don't do. Never ever.

What if mental illness affects some of us? The scariest part about being that fucked in the head is you don't know it.

I really hope she gets better.

But TCAP threads are still okay?

This is just sad desu

Fuck mental illness and fuck Dr Phil

Remember when he wouldn't interview the guy who made bumfight because it was "exploitative". He is honestly on that level or maybe worse

what is actually wrong with her?

psychosis?

>put seriously ill people in front of TV cameras for money under the pretense of "helping" them
>bored housewives can enjoy the freakshow while pretending to care about these people
>bunch of internet autists hate you but you get away with it every fucking time

>that teaser

Jesus christ, this isnt funny at all. Why was this allowed.

>kubrick
She's just old and crazy. That stuff happens even to movie stars, just look at Charlie 'winning' Sheen.

>tfw suffer from mildly fragmented trains of thought
>tfw probably going to develop schizophrenia or dementia in later years

More lucid than she lets on. She says random shit to avoid answering questions she doesn't want to answer, and when he persists with the same question or variations of the same question she gets visibly defeated and gives a very direct answer.

>Do you spend a lot of time alone?
>Grandma worked for the railroads.
>Are you by yourself a lot?
>Too much.

Wasn't ready for those feels.

Pedophiles aren't mentally ill they have a genetic disorder.

i miss her. she was amazing.

Leave old people you don't know alone you basement dwelling losers jesus christ you're pathetic get a fucking life already

Thats fuckng stupid and certainly abuse of a disabled person. Im not watching it for another 30 minutes.

my aunts ex-husband was on there with a black tranny and admitted he was fucking over a dozen men while he was with her

Post Dr. Phil kino

youtube.com/watch?v=phixfZo4azw

Hes a big guy

It sounds like she has dementia. You can't have a conversation with people like that.

so on a lighter note, what are your favorite Duvall films?

>muh genetics excuse

just say retarded

>This video is private

What happened?

cunt of a "doctor" he is.

what the fuck are all these viral threads for bullshit shows?

Yea no shit.. Dr. Phil is a fucking vulture like the rest of these medical hacks

godfather