Does /pol ever get bitter about missing out on teenage love?

Does /pol ever get bitter about missing out on teenage love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLrTEV0DXiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, don't remind me.

Yes.

Popped 2 cherries in highschool. Aint no pussy like 16 year old pussy.

Please stop being a tripfag.

It's overrated.

yes

I did that last month and I'm 28.

Why would I? I had one while I was teenage and it was cringy as fuck. Don't let movies/books fool you.

I should have focused more on school and work.

Yes, that is why I don't care about anything anymore.

I bear the shame everyday of teenage lust.
Now I only wish I was shown the way before

oh look its that tripfag from Sup Forums/

are you really such a loser that you have to tripfag on Sup Forums? is that what you want for yourself, to be that nigger from Sup Forums? oh look here comes krager wow im sure he'll have something substantive to talk about instead of being a moron who has the same iq as an average Sup Forums poster. im sure glad you didnt turn your trip of shrimpdick you definitely staked your claim here on Sup Forums as one of its best posters!

God damn i still have dreams about it. Tight skin cute little tits and a pink asshole

No

I'm awkward as fuck and thoroughly average in face and body, so naturally I haven't fucked many girls at all.

Dated one girl as high school just ended and one girl in early college. First was 17 in the beginning, second 18.

Fuck. That. Shit. I'm 22 now and thoroughly okay with going for someone in my age range.

No, it's degenerate.

Kek.

teens are too retarded for it to be halfway decent. early 20s love is the best.

yep

I didn't miss out on it. Wild ride desu.

Fucking heathens burn in hell

>I should have focused more on school and work.

this. I liked HS.

Only when I'm provoked into thinking about it.

Nope. Lost my virginity at the age of 15 to my 14 year old girlfriend at the time. We dated for two years and it ended fucking horribly. Still worth it.

>mfw 21 year old me sometimes faps to the memory of banging a 14-15 year old

Didn't miss out on it. Cannot go back to blue pill days though. Don't desire it really, although I do miss the deeper emotional connection. It got me in more trouble than it was worth.

You have a choice between loving women and knowing women.

Sup Forums is just /r9k/ buttmad about race mixing

Its called Thailand

But are all Krauts soulless?

This unfortunately. To some degree anyway. Young love can definitely be a fast track to Redpilling when it inevitably goes down in flames

I'm 29 and never had a girlfriend. Is it going to be easier in my 30s? I hear that's when women get real desperate.

Nope, I had it and it's better if you went without.

Right in the feels man

God bless aussie man

Pfft im the captain of the ship, how hot she is is pretty much the only determining factor of good the fuck is.

This is one of the greatest tragedies of my life.

>canacuck
>comes to Sup Forums to brag with office memes

not surprised

kill yourself my man

inb4 jelly

My first relationship and breakup in highschool broke me in every way mentally and even physically possible.

I could only eat liquids at one point because chewing or opening my mouth too wide would just make me cry for another hour.

Yes.

>tfw i fucked a ton of girls in high school
>tfw i took a girls virginity
>tfw i fucked two girls in the same night multiple times

still dead inside though

Did you skip over the part of my post where I said it ended horribly? Shit fucked me up for a good 3 years and I no longer trust women.

Are you dead inside because you're a compulsive liar?

>tfw horrible breakup in HS fucking crippled me socially

Better than some though I guess

Yes but it's my overprotective parents that prevented me in that regard. They constantly complained about me never doing anything with my friends and me not being social enough but if I tried to do anything with my friends they told me no. The one time i did manage to hang out with my friends outside of school my mom required I call her every hour or some stupid fucking bullshit. Missed out on prom twice thanks to her as well.

dont hate cause you aint muhammed.

I got rejected by every female in my life that I've ever so much as complimented, so no. Can't get bitter about impossibilities. It would be like me being bitter about not being able to breathe underwater.

I've never even had a romantic conversation with a girl, I'd probably go on a shooting spree if I were an American.

I don't hate you.
I can just tell by the way you type that you're still in highschool.

Yes. Too bad there was no girls in my highschool.

>going to a sausage fest school

I feel sorry for your dick

well you unlock your wizard powers, and based on those trips kek is going to make you a supreme warlock.

Had a 16 year old girlfriend when I was 14 for a year.

Had a girlfriend the same age as me, when I was 17 for 2 years.

The lesson learned was to stay away from women. Anyone that didn't have this experience, you didn't 'miss out'.

No.

If you're doing the same shit now that isn't letting you meet women, you're not going to meet any worthwhile ones suddenly at 30.

All the good ones will be married leaving just single moms or those with 2-3 years left before they bloat up.

Do not believe the lies that hot single no baggage women just lotter around willing to fuck and marry the first guy they see.

nope, out of highschool. its ok though, not many people can fool around like i did.

Nah, I experienced teenage love. It wasn't exactly a great experience, but very valuable, because I learned from many mistakes. The only thing I get bitter about is that I can not go back in time with the knowledge and experience I have now.

>I no longer trust women.
so something good came of it

Well let's not rule anything out just yet. There's still time for a shooting spree user

You can either admit you're still in highschool.
Or you can admit you type like a child.

I lost the love of my life to drugs and alchohol. She waa 16. Fuck this world

I wanna kill myself

>teenage
>love

I'll never forgive what the Jews have done to society.

You better believe it

What's soulless about prioritizing stuff?

In 112 years that my highschool existed, there were maybe dozen of them. Girls aren't able to be machinists. But it was a good school.

How do I go on a shooting spree without something to shoot?

No.
I wish I could go back and tell my high school self that my self-worth wasn't tied to what a girl thought about me. Maybe I wouldn't have gone through six years of physical and emotional abuse trying to maintain a relationship with a sociopath.

Nah bro. It's immediately AFTER high-school that you'd regret, had you missed it. In school doesn't really matter. What you want is that University first year pussy. Don't worry about love it doesn't mean anything to teenage chicks.

You still have yourself.

Kek

Build your own guns and ammo. Plenty of guides on how to build them if you know how to use google.

No, I had a great teenage love, I'm bitter about the fact that I'll probably never have a love that good again tho

>tfw I had qt girlfriends

no, nearly all other people on the planet just annoy or bore me

This chick sucked me off and told everyone i had a tiny dick. Completely ruined my confidence so there was no more high school pussy after that. I was 16

Nah, I had two that lasted a couple years each. But I stopped having friends because I was a dumbass teenager and spent too much time with them. Now I'm autistic as fuck with normal people.

>Teenage love
Well shit I just got out of my teenagerhood, and what really happened between me and women is, find someone in a club or outside, either have a one night stand or get in a "relationship", have barely any feelings for her and fuck her constantly.

And in between that, barely coming to school and barely passing, being a full on alcoholic, and thank god i ignored drugs.

Now I am alcoholic still, still the same moto with women, but im not a teen anymore.

I am past caring, honestly.

I did for a few years, then I asked her out on a date.

When a girl does that kind of shit you just go around saying that if you had a tiny dick then she must be a pretty huge whore if she was still willing to suck it

And with less feels threads

This desu. I killed it in high school, now I'm at college and can't find anybody.

nah im good. 25 years old and i never had a girlfriend.

>Sup Forums bitches about degeneracy
>underage sex is a-ok though

The German aspects of it of course.

hahahaha no wonder australians shit post so much...

Every year past 24 the scales tip towards the man

If girls are getting married, that takes their husbands off the market too. And people aren't really getting married at 22 these days.'

Sure, every girl will have some dipshit exboyfriends somewhere, but I hate to tell you that the same is true for every woman you have dated over the age of 14

Meh not really, had a girlfriend senior year of high school. Was ok while it lasted turned out she was a cunt though

a bit, I'd only have long distance American Internet girlfriends kek. How'd you figure?

This tells me you havent had a good root yet/had a root yet.

Here's your song

youtube.com/watch?v=BLrTEV0DXiU

If you are a white you should get going on that shit immediately.

Don't be a mind controlled Sven, be a Viking Sven, if they still exist.

Did Pooland even have Internet when you were a teen?

I've never loved anyone in my entire life

Well, I was in love with 2 girls back then, both rejected me. I tried my best so I don't have regrets. Do I care because I didn't fuck some girl that meant absolutely nothing to me? No.

no, its Jamal.

I never did anything other than making out with girls

Freshman girls are just finicky, always bitchy and jealous of each other. Even worse when you hang out with them. I had three or four gfs from the same group.

I had plenty of opportunities to fuck some others, but didn't. Happy with how I lost my virginity though.

>Tfw i ignored all the dumb slutty girls who loved me.
>Tfw i chased smart girls who ended up dropping me near instantly.
Feels bad to be #cuck'd

Yes.

It's even more awkward because guys and older women will talk to me as if they expect me to have been laid by now, but I literally don't see anything in myself that could possibly make it on the dating market.

Yeh there was a communication issue between the two of us. I bragged about it to my mates a few days after so she did that as a punishment type thing. What i did was wrong too and I did have a tiny dick at the time but i didnt even have hair in my pits. I got trust issues with chicks now. 10 years later.

Not really, theirs always better quality fish, may not catch one not but patients young padawan