Hip hop album of the decade. nothing is better than this besides maybe xxx or ae

hip hop album of the decade. nothing is better than this besides maybe xxx or ae

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JzSUgOmP66Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too bad hes a racist cunt nowadays

wrong.

relax, snowflake

he is though

>no title in the filename
nice

Making a few tweets about white people is not racism, grow up.

Loki - Trigger Warning LP

Replace "white" with "black", "muslim" or "jewish" in those same tweets, and the bong police will literally jail thousands for "hate crime".
really makes you think.

>a few

This sucks. It's clear what he's going for but he's not talented enough to execute it properly. I say that as someone who likes Earl.

So it's okay because there are only a few? How many anti-white tweets does he have to put out before it's racism in your book?

No one cares. Shut the fuck up.

cuck

Try again

suck mah wully ya fanny

I'm cool with a tight 30 minute album but could you at least actually rap on it? This is a full length hip-hop album where the title artists raps for a collective 10 minutes.

This is on a category of it's own, doesn't count

But Milo Who Told You To Think is better, ugly heroes, and many more also

but you cant be racist towards whites.

this is barely hip hop

i thought doris was better

if you're going to nuspeak on us, then fine. "racism" becomes meaningless, fuck it.
you can be prejudiced against whites. and that makes you as much of a knob jockey as someone prejudiced against non-whites.

>nigga talking from the perspective of other ppl
>good
nah

k

prejudiced is the right word. but why does it matter? hes gonna think what he wants to think. your identity politics have no place in the discussion of music

soyboys mad over earls tweets hahahaha

i dont think you know what soyboy means if you think people classify as one when they dont blindly accept black on white racism/prejudice because of white guilt. its the complete opposite.

because some of us enjoy his music less knowing he turned into a DUDE BLM LMAO cunt when he himself has always profited off of making his music as white as possible (which shows, as his fans are 99% white). theres also a good chance his upcoming album will be influenced by it, in which case his identity politics become part of his music

anybody who gets mad over Text On A Screen is a soyboy in my book, it shows your insecurities when youre mad over pointless shit like that. Welcome To Kekistani, Cuck.

That's a very arguable opinion.

id put a few danny brown,Milo,or OME projects over this.
and of course, MBDTF was this decade

its quite the accomplishment to make a post where every single thing you say is false

keep trying youll say something right eventually

try again

that's actually the definition of racism, you bull prepping soyboy

Best album in general

>Try again

Second to

>soyboy
>cuck
am i a man now

This and Atrocity Exhibition

Guys, the best hip hop album of all time was released this decade.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

so basically white people

He can call you a cracker and you can call him a nigger. That's equality!

wtf i love earl sweatshirt now

>racism is only okay when we do it!
I thought you were all about people having their own ethnostates

I'd agree if it weren't so short

>itt: assblasted soyboys who can't the art from the artist
why are cumskins so senstive?

Bullshit. Pic related and Niggas on the Moon are not only the best hip-hop albums of the decade, but the best of all time.

what the fuck are you babbling about?

Le

Agreed

doesn't affect the album in any way

Sorry but I only separate art from the artist when the artist is a rapist or white supremacist or wife beater

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK IS A MILO

its a good album but not even on the top rap albums of the decade

here's your (((you))) you dumb faggot

Blacks have numerous ethnostates. Whites' ancestral lands are being invaded and complaining about it publically essentially ruins your life.

lets be honest though earl probably got bullied as fuck by white people in high school

he has that kind of look to him

Rich Gang: The Tour: Part 1 is the best rap album of this decade, by far. The only thing that comes close is Mista Thug Isolation.

retarded opinion

This. Thugger is the rock star of the decade

not even the best clipping record and a 7/10 at best. overrated and mediocre.

When did white people become such whiny little bitches?

when blacks and muslims started oppressing us and stealing our homelands

SORRY SORRY

(((blames the symptom and not the cause)))

>muh reverse racism

kys

>reverse racism doesnt exist

kys

Really tough being white these days huh

have you been living under a rock?

You're listening to it for the wrong reasons, then. Don't listen to it expecting another CLPPNG- Splendor & Misery is not an aggressive, energetic, or banger-filled album, and it's not supposed to be either. It's atmospheric, subtle, and spacey, yet vaguely industrial at the same time. It's genuinely forward-thinking, something new, and something I feel not too many other artists have attempted to do within the boundaries of hip-hop. It also helps that it has the best production I've ever heard in a hip-hop album. In that way, I guess it really isn't an album for clipping fans. If you listen to it like you would something like Wriggle, you'll be disappointed. This is going to sound pretentious as fuck, but if you ever give it another shot, don't listen to it like you would just any other rap album. As a rap album, I guess it's mediocre, but that's because most people listen to rap to get hyped up to. The "rap" label doesn't do Splendor & Misery justice. It's really a different beast, and that's why I think it's a masterpiece. In the end, I guess it all comes down to opinion, though. If you think it's just mediocre, that's ok too.

Will anyone post any proof of him being racist, what has he actually said because this is the first I'm hearing of it?

have you been living under your mother's house?

I was very impressed with the album as well, it's ambitious and it really grasped my attention. I like the entirety of clipping's discography but i guess this is the album with the least track's that would make a workout or driving playlist for me,yet i might rate it most highly

Leddit

Yeah he definitely got beat up by the football team

He thinks blacks have it any worse

it's all just bantz on twitter

the right wing definition of racism where complaining about prejudices and institutional roadblocks for minorities means you're the real raycis

Are you kidding me? Do people actually believe that white people and black people have equal opportunities in western society? Come on.

There's literally nothing stopping a black person achieving what a white can. Hell, your government goes out of its way to give blacks extra opportunities.

>There's literally nothing stopping a black person achieving what a white can. Hell, your government goes out of its way to give blacks extra opportunities.

LMAO, you do know the government has been number 1 at keeping blacks down right?

care to provide proof for that claim aside from the buzzfeed articles in your bookmarks?

LMAO, um, sweetie, you know thats actually literally not true, right? like i can't even right now omggg

Citation needed

we

17 is better, if you can even call it hip hop though.

memerap

Can I get a quick rundown?

There is literally a paragraph which says that blacks aren't american citizens

ummm... no sweetie
youtu.be/JzSUgOmP66Q

all the interesting shit about that album have nothing to do with the mediocre add music

ummmm think again sweetie

Boring shit for kids with meme depression. Doris is better and HHAOTD is Grief Pedigree.

I don't think you can fairly classify this as hip-hop

Step aside fellas, the best hip hop album of all time coming through

definitely up there

its def AE senpai