What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

that wonderwoman is not a feminist icon

she means to turn me on to lick her pusy!

she's ripping of the original

>"Gaza must burn"

it's a Too Many Cooks reference

She means that she's derpdancing into my heart.

Cute. CUTE!

PRIMADONA GIRL
ALL SHE WANTED WAS THE WORLD

>tfw gal will never ask you to convert to judaism for her

I don't give a shit about acting

Means she wants to charm the south corean lover weebos by doing cute ramdom moves

"I'm getting paid and being in 3 movies whilst putting 0 effort into anything"

I dont care too much for Wonderwoman in general but she looks ridiculously good in that outfit

THOSE FUCKING THIGHS

HOLY SHIT MUH FUCKING MUH

cgi thighs lol

Marina is literally my waifu

back the fuck off

who did it worse?

>implying I want some old hag

>31 year old
>hag

>BTS clip
>cgi
really got me thinking here

I already have.

She's 50 times better. Look at all that THICCness

18-22 is where it's at

That's wrong, 18 to 22 can't be your mommyfus

Jesus look at the size of those heels.

Probably the same thing she meant here, which can be accurately summarized as :3

Worst part of her costume

what kind of panties do you think she wears under that

Something tight and spare sewn from the leather of goyim foreskins

holy fuck, is she so completely unathletic that they not only need to hold her up with wires, but they need to prop up her feet AND velcro them in?

This is why these films look so terrible. Gal doesn't even need to flex her ''''muscles'''' in these scenes. Just make a constipated face and they'll add the grunting sound effects, the digital sweat drops, and make it look like she's actually doing something, when in fact she's just floating in space.

>ywn be this autistic

i was actually going to ask this. like i understand holding her up because holding that position for several takes would be hard (and impossible unless the lasso is a real lasso holding onto something). but the straps around her feet can't be necessary, can they?

are they there just to make sure her feet don't pivot between takes for continuity? is she really that wobbly?

It's not a fucking endurance competition, they're trying to get the scene filmed right and it will probably take a long time, even Emily blunt when she did those yoga poses in Edge of Tomorrow needed wires for some of the scenes because of how taxing it is.

She could be there for hours, user. Shooting a film is a slow process.

i'm . i get the wires. in fact i can't understand why is complaining about the wires. like i honestly don't see how she would be expected to hold herself up unless he thought the lasso was a fully functional rope and even then that'd be insane (and for reference, the lasso is luminous, so it's probably not a fully functional rope).

but the velcro straps on her feet make no sense except to keep her feet in place. but that can't be that much effort, can it? and i'd think that fixing that in post would be a non-trivial amount of work, especially considering how easy it *should* be to ask her just to keep her feet straight

That rope she's holding is an LED string. It's completely incapable of supporting a human's weight.

>when people believe the 6 gorillian story

BvS felt like it was filmed in 5 minutes.

Yeah, time flies when you're having fun. But in reality it took several months.

>ywn be saved by her, only for her to step on your balls

LIU KANG

Those tights muscles hit a soft spot I'll admit

You mean she's improving the original right?

Look this Gal legs

JESUS CHRIST

This is discusting

Why is flash doing the spongegar pose?

true wonder woman coming thru you plebs

thats nothing

>you will never be this cute

mirin those lats

It's getting harder to tell whether these are real or fake

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

upvoted and subscribed

what he just described makes more difference than you might think

and I don't mean to be nasty, but Gaddot isn't a good enough actress to convince anyone that she's under any strain whatsoever

>you will never lick ww pussy
why live

That one isn't shopped

Gal a cute. CUTE!

wew

she truly is a wonderful woman

>ywn protect gal from user's shitpost bullying

You can do it right now. For instance, she's ugly as shit and a terrible pick for Wonder Woman.

Go on. Defend her.

she could have had better legs if she just had a proper diet and did some squats

this is why women will always been memes. can't fucking commit to shit

Serious question: Why all the hate? And
why is she so qt :3