Lend me your thoughts about headless guitars/ and or guitars that were designed with a special bridge with the finest...

Lend me your thoughts about headless guitars/ and or guitars that were designed with a special bridge with the finest of all fine tuners 40/1 ratio for ultimate tuning stability. Among many other advantages.

These are the future guys get use to them. I've always loved headless guitars! I'm sure I'm not the only one either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DD2G-TfZOA
youtube.com/watch?v=RG4sxdDnMUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good for soyboys I guess

Real men prefer headstocks

21 fret guitars are for soyboys. Do you even play?

Do real men prefer glitter paint jobs too?

You will get laughed out of whatever community centre you're playing at with that thing

Yes

Just let it catch on buddy. You'll be eating those soyboy words.
Now you're just trying to be silly. That's an ulgy fucking guitar with all that extra string going past the nut. HAH imbeciles.

Leo Fender AND Les Paul had it all wrong.

I'm sure Allan Holdsworth got laughed at everywhere he played. And who better to explain headless guitars than the man himself. Here OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=0DD2G-TfZOA
youtube.com/watch?v=RG4sxdDnMUU

>charvel
fucking neck yourself already

I like Strandbergs. But it seems like every fag with one now is just a wannabe Plini rip-off

but he's dead now so does his opinion really matter?

They are ugly and you look like a wierdo playing one.

>but he's dead now so does his opinion really matter?
Are you being dense or ironic? The latter would be at least understandable and forgivable.
These are replies you deserve to be honest.

plini is a good lad in a sea of insufferable guitarists

You sound like a weirdo for not liking them.

Why stop there? Where are the headless, fretless, four string accoustic guitars?

Pair it with a Fedora and katana to complete the look.

I'm not sure if you're aware but there is a 4 string acoustic guitar it's called a tenor. And nobody plays that shit any more.

Eh idk how you feel about this guy but he's a god in a lot of people's eyes.

Awwwww sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit heeeeeellz yeeeeeeeah
>MEMEMACHINE GENERAL

Let's do this homos!
>tfw only literal homos play headless guitars

Total homos can't see the future and it's obvious that little slab of wood on the top of the neck is entirely decorative and hurts the quality of the guitar. Just another point of weakness in guitars. Don't worry buddy you'll see it's gonna happen with in your retched lifetime.

Anyone who's more worried about their personal image VS the performance of their instrument is a total soy boy.

masvidal is such a faggot

>retched
English is hard, isn't it?

So you went though the entire post just to point out a grammatical error? Lol yeah you're pretty lame buddy nice try.

Why don't you say something bad about my mother and complete the 12 year old trolling package?

Headless guitars are hair metal shit. You don't want that.

I hate hair metal. You're truly right about that, but there's a lot more to it then just that. I like them because they negate a lot of the issues normal guitars have like the string travel from the nut to the machine heads. Makes a full sized guitar more compact and easier to take places, You don't have to worry about snapping off the headstock if god forbid something happens. That and the lack of unused string ringing out in my recordings is something I value very much.

See: