Never seen this discussed on here

Never seen this discussed on here.

I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the first season. Characters were good, plot was interesting, costumes and sets were refreshingly histprically accurate. Iseult was ridiculously hot. imho it blows Vikings and Game of Plebs out of the water. When it comes to historical drama, it isn't Deadwood, but I'd put it in the same conversation as Rome and the best bits of Downton Abbey.

I know theres folks on here who've seen it. What did Sup Forums think of the Last Kingdom? Anyone else as excited for Season 2 as I am?

is it senpai friendly

omg fucking filter, family *

It has its flaws but its comfyness is off the charts.

I also liked almost every other character more than I liked Uhtred, he started good until plot required more drama.

It is family friendly, there is just mild nudity but its only in one or two episodes.

Some tits and a few decapitations; also one naked male ass and one delicious full bare female shitter. Nothing that a well-adjusted 12-year-old can't handle.on his own.

Why didnt you like Uhtred? I thought he was great - a really motivated and decent man, who fucks up because of his emotions despite trying to do the right thing. 9 times out of 10 I can't help thinking he's justified, given the shit he goes through.

>>It's a Young Odda is a shit episode.

just curious, where are they going to go in season 2? Was he riding into viking held territory?

Yep he's headed North

it was okay, but the main character is such a contrarian cunt i was rooting for him to die and just shut the fuck up all season

doubt i'll pick it up for s2, since the two cuties got dropped and they're sticking with original uggo for next season

I wanted to see him strangled every episode after 2. He was Rey-tier Mary sue. giant viking everyone is scared of and never loses fights? no problem, Handled in two minutes. defy the kings law every episode and get found out? no problem I'm too important to kill. Legendary War-master? One shot with my Leonidas-tier spear throwing abilities. We're losing ground in this shield-wall battle? watch this sick flip over their lines, I'm gonna cut all their ankles and somehow not get hurt at all.

His attitude was horrendously out of place considering he was raised as a glorified slave to a viking king, he treated all his qt's like shit except for the average looking prophet, and he had one of the worst smug grins I have seen outside of anime girl pics.

R.I.P based fucking Leofric, you were the best character on the show. I will never hear shitty MC be called Arseling again.

What these niggers say.

This would be a better show if the MC wasn't such a massive faggot. Would not miss him if he died. The Saxons are probably the most interesting group of people desu.

>would be a better show if the MC wasn't such a massive faggot

Yeah, I kinda expected a modicum of character development to occur over the course of the season, but nope. He's just as much of a prick at the end as he was in ep2. I never read the books the show is based on so I don't know who to blame, but it was very weak. I expected the death of his son to change him at least, but the end of the season was pretty rushed, so it never happened.

> it's a Uhtred fucks up everything for himself and those around him episode

WHY DID THEY KILL MY NIGGA LEOFRIC? HE WAS BETTER THAN THE MC MOTHERUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

It's a good series. Unfortunately the worst part of it is the main character. Beocca and Leofric are (or were in the latters case) brotier characters though.

Seriously having someone like Leofric as an MC would have been way better.

>muh muh muh show better den game pleb or or or that other show thats also better than this one

sure thing kiddo you keep telling yourself that

>histprically accurate

What prior knowledge are you basing that on?

Is the nun they save from getting ass fucked going to be part of the main cast next season?

Yeah she becomes a strong warrior queen and famous viking that can even beat the MC in a fight

I agree Uthred was a fucking moron mostly, but i also think it does fit the show.

>book uthred warmachine badass that is manly
imagined him like bruce from iron maiden
>tv show looks like a child brenden fraser