Where were you when Quran will be read in Hagia Sophia this Ramazan?

Where were you when Quran will be read in Hagia Sophia this Ramazan?

youtube.com/watch?v=d5J9aNNLbuo

Bombing Mosques like always.

are you moderate christianist?

Are most Turks okay with the fact that you are defiling this holy place as we speak?

>Muslims taking the day to remember when they had to CONQUER the west's shit instead of just walking in and setting up shop

Enjoy your call to prayer bitch, waiting for Turkey to be in a fuck state of civil war.

#DecolonizeConstantinople
Please check your t*rkish privilege, Özçan.

I wonder if kurds will put the hagia Sophia out her misery by bombing it.

it was a mosque for 500 years until atakike made it a museum

In their mind they're enlightening it.

Why do they sound so whiny when they sing?

The Crimean War was probably the most damaging mistake of British foreign policy.

And the center of Orthodoxy for ~1000 years, I'm asking about what modern day Turks think. I wanna know whether I should hate you all or not.

You won't even let build a mosque for the Muslim immigrants in Athens, who are you to judge??

Damn, Islamic architecture BTFOs Christcuck ""architecture"".

there are a few mosques in Athens, they just aren't officially recognized

Quality bait

without the minarets it looks like warts so yes

I will be reading the Gospels with my Orthodox Bulgarian bros in Sveti Sedmochislenitsi Church

have a (you)

Muslim Bro where were you when we we hung out with Pedro listening to the Lords Prayer at the Catherdral of Cordoba and then going out for a meal of various Jamon Tapas with a nice beer to wash it down afterwards?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Θάνατος στα σkατομεμέτια..

>Reading the Literal Word of God inside a building
>not making it even more holy

Dude God abandoned it because there were only posers in there - monks had visions during the Muslim take over and they've seen hand of God pointing 5 fingers - it was interpreted as " if there were 5 good people it would've been spared ".

every time people fuck up , they blame themselves

Muslims blame the utter destruction of Baghdad by the Mongols, as a sign that they had strayed from the path of faith and virtue, and God sent the Mongols to punish them
They do the same with the Spanish reconquest of Islamic Spain and the Hindu reconquest of India, they believe that the Muslims of Spain/India had started to indulge in luxuries and debauchery, and wine and palaces, and this brought on God's anger, and caused them to lose Spain/India

It's basically "We got defeated because we strayed from the path of God" with these people, including Christians now

But yeah the story is pretty cool, I even heard about how monks would notice a glow around the Hagia Sophia, and that glow left as soon as the Turks broke through the gates of the city, and a monk interpreted this as "The Holy Spirit has left us now, for our sins, and this (building) will be the site of great atrocities", and exactly that happened when Turkish soldiers pillaged, massacred, and raped everyone in the city, including the Hagia Sophia

Could I move to Ankara and build a church?

But it happened many times in the old testament - God offers a material protection to His people if they follow His will, and when He abandons them - they're just like pagans subject to laws of the world.

If they have the need to pray to your goat fucker deity, they can go to the sand countries and do so. Unlike you turks, we're not arabs.

Yes, yes you could.

At home, watching turkish soap operas

yes, turkey isnt like greece