HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK.

We have found PROOF of Curiel's connection to LaRaza: archive.is/QLk6e (Ctrl+F curiel)

I posted it on 8pol and the entire board started getting slid. They are trying to shut this down HARD.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/trump-hatin-judges-father-illegal-immigrant/
farmworkermovement.org/essays/essays/MillerArchive/032 Profile Cesar Chavez.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=83nfRx6nf0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who's LaRaza?

Get's worse

gotnews.com/trump-hatin-judges-father-illegal-immigrant/

Bump. Let's see where this goes.

The short answer is that La Raza is an illegal alien advocacy group.
The judge is a member of it, which means this man, a judge, thinks "Fuck having borders and law and shit."

Kek, thanks for your expert analysis, sherlock

So... hol up, hol up...

So you be sayin'....

A person whose job is to enforce the law, is a member of an organization that promotes breaking the law?

>this thread will 404

Is Sup Forums seriously not interested anything other than blatant memes

it's 3am asshole, you're lucky i'm here at all.

Bump for justice

Bump

Bump

OY VEYY

pumb

SHUT IT DOWN

bomp

Thanks, OP.

Can you imagine if a white judge was a member of a Bar organization called "the race".

I cannot imagine it is just a coincidence that the Bar organization shares it's name with this radical and treasonous 5th column organization.

This is the game that leftists play all the time.

The radicals form tame and sometimes professional front organizations as camouflage to their real, radical agenda.

So what can be done with this information?

They'll just say "lol stupid gringos" and have just as many cucks supporting them as yesterday

Hey OP it is common knowledge that the Judge belongs to the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association.

The (((media))) claims that it is not affiliated with the National Council of La Raza... I shit you not.

>OY VEY! Nothing to see here, goyim! Trump is just a raycis!

So he sits on the scholarship selection committee? And LaRaza was who again? Mexican lawyers but what is their thing with Trump?

We need to somehow explain to normies what la raza is. Every news article I came across just described it as an advocacy group.

I wadi was asking for this last night, praise kek

You should be looking for his connections to The National Council of La Raza... that would be something FOX would carry for a week.

Racist Mexican Nationalist group/lobby who want to reclaim the Southwestern portion of the USA for the "Aztlan"

>pic related is what they want

Viva La Raza

Ayyy gringo we turning all the McDonald's into Taco Bells mutha fuckin putas

>posting on 8/pol/

fuck that site and fuck imkamphy

So who do we give this information to?

I keep hearing there are two La Raza groups, one for lawyer and one for immigration

I would say trump knows what he's doing. He knows the judge is involve for this and is going to exposed it or we can

Taco Bell IS the best mexican food resturant of all time

Piece of shit Rubio came out against Trump, even saying the judge is American and never claims to be Mexican

Weren't Rubio and Cruz the ones who always brought up their Cuban parents?

>calls fast food store a restaurant
fullblood burger here

From what I could find in 5 minutes, One of his parents were def illegal.

Del Taco is better, except those Vietnam fucking shits increased prices when events were in town

Apparently you go to the website under links and affiliates, there's a link to the real deal la raza. At second look this doesn't change much. We need a connection.

Trump said that that Mexican judge he spoke out against was connected to them. The media flipped their shit and called him a liar. I forget why it was all relevant though. Go on lads. Help a bong out.

t. ayy lmao privilege

#blacklivesmatter

That is the trick...finding the one common denominator in the history of both groups. We all know that it isn't mere coincidence that the two groups share the same name.

Somewhere in the history of both La Razas you will find founding people who were part of both organizations.

Pretty much an illegal alien advocate group

There's just one, The National Council of La Raza, but there's subgroups which are part of the main umbrella.
To add insult to injury, La Raza is federally funded.

fuck it. just let them have it.

La Raza means literally "the race" or more accurately "the people"

La Raza is basically what mexican nationalists refer to themselves as. And just about every mexican is a mexican nationalist, which is fine in the sense that they actually just, ya know, stay in mexico.

They believe that they've a right to a massive amount of American land however and therefor support mass illegal immigration from mexico to America.

What's that image from??

>there's subgroups

That's what I was guessing

I would agree, but then they'd just want more. Guve an inch, they take a mile.

Mailed this to drudge and breitbart right now

Can somebody tweet this to Trump's campaign manager?

>What's that image from??

It's probably George Rockwell

This is sort of like 50 jews thinking god will save them from Lions in the Gladiatorial ring. Then One Roman killing them all by releasing the lion. Trump is going to win, pray to your god, and be raped when he does not respond.

So what is the debate all about then? The lawyer La Raza has made it a matter of public record that they are affiliated with the actual La Raza.

Apparently it does not matter that the judge is affiliated with La Raza. They are trying to reframe La Raza as just an advocacy group not a radical and treasonous organization.

Bump for trump. Remake this thread when more USA is awake if necessary.

Those 4 border states are already like 60%+ spic anyway. The southern border counties in Texas are 100% spic. in 20 more years they will pretty much own the whole state anyway. I dont see the point in keeping them a part of the US. All it does it let them influence our other states.

Bumping for justice

Who's Curiel tho?

if they were white they'd be listed as a Hate Group and be suspected domestic terrorists.

>The organization was founded in California in 1972 as La Raza National Lawyers Association; its first president was Mario G. Obledo.
>The organization's name was changed to Hispanic National Bar Association in 1984.

Why would they keep La Raza if it changed more than three decades ago?

this is already known that he's part of the lawyers association

we need a solid connection of that association to the National Council of La Raza

Proof?

>To add insult to injury, La Raza is federally funded.

That will end if Trump gets elected.

How does this even happen? The establishment is so set on open borders that they use tax payer dollars to fund an openly treasonous organization.

this is 2011.. its already to late.

Suddenly ebonics

Whoa whoa whoa, based Arizona is completely based

The lawyers have a link to the actual La Raza on their own fucking website.

According to:
Haven't verified it myself yet.

The common denominator is that they call themselves La Raza, an inherently racist ideal of hispanic supremacy. It would be the same thing if a judge belonged to the Ku Klux Klan Lawyer Association or the New Black Panthers Lawyer Association.

Even Mexicans' celebrated leader called them out on their bullshit

>César Chávez was a critic of La Raza, stating “I hear more and more Mexicans talking about la raza—to build up their pride. Some people don’t look at it as racism, but when you say ‘la raza,’ you are saying an anti-gringo thing, and it won’t stop there. Today it’s anti-gringo, tomorrow it will be anti-Negro. We had a stupid guy who just wanted to play politics with the union, and he began to whip up La Raza against the white volunteers, and even had some of the farm workers and the pickets and the organizers hung up on la raza. So I took him on. These things have to be met head on. On discrimination, I don’t even give the members the privilege of a vote, and I’m not ashamed of it. No, the whole business of discrimination can’t exist here. So often, these days, the leaders are afraid, and even though they feel strongly against racism, they will not speak out against it. If the leadership is united, then it can say, ‘All right, if you’re going to do things that way, then you’ll have to get rid of us.’ You have to speak out immediately, the first time."

farmworkermovement.org/essays/essays/MillerArchive/032 Profile Cesar Chavez.pdf

>La Raza means literally "the race" or more accurately "the people"
>La Raza is basically what mexican nationalists refer to themselves as. And just about every mexican is a mexican nationalist, which is fine in the sense that they actually just, ya know, stay in mexico.
>They believe that they've a right to a massive amount of American land however and therefor support mass illegal immigration from mexico to America.

No one thinks it means "the people" La Raza is The Klan with a tan

la raza is a terrorist organization not unlike isis
both propped up by the same entity
and trump will have congress declare them as such
are you ready for the right wing death squads purging the streets of mexican terrorist scum?

But they don't lynch anyone ;-)

doesn't matter what they are. Spics are still going to taking over the 4 border states in a few decades and there is nothing we can do to stop it. It doesn't matter if Trump builds a wall or not. Majority of the babies born in those border states are spics.

What we should be doing is focusing on stopping the spread. we should cut those 4 border states off as a lost and move on.

La Raza means The Race, they are a Mexican advocacy group that openly calls for Mexicans to take back parts of North America that they ceded in war. They are basically the Mexican KKK.

So ready.

uh yeah they do

just Trumpet this info already

Just cut Tucson out, Phoenix and above is fine

why are you using proxies?

Also I don't believe in a racewar, only in killing the jews. The rest of the 3rd world shitskins can be culled with airborne chemicals. No need for bullets and bombs.

The Klan or La Raza?

Don't repeat mistakes of my people.Be harsh as fuck on separatism even when it is small.

How is Texas not blue?

Fact check it for any false information and inconsistencies, and spread it to Trump, media outlets and the public through vehicles such as Twitter and other social media

Fuck off, traitor.

Confirmed. They also have a link to the ADL and other websites but obviously they aren't part of the others. Anything hard to link them to La Raza? It's very hard to believe a federal judge is openly a member of La Raza.

Ingen proxy her, kompis.

what proxies?
Jeg er fra norge din jævla burger faen

La Raza

>The rest of the 3rd world shitskins can be culled with airborne chemicals. No need for bullets and bombs.

That is a race war though. War doesn't have to be face to face

Because legitimately no one lives in west Texas

ITT: Sup Forums continues to confuse La Raza the Hispanic bar association with La Raza the Hispanic activism group.

Which is kinda like confusing Donald the Trump with Donald the Duck.

>fap bait
Apart from her rocking tits she has the figure of a man.

La Raza promotes Latino superiority over and annexation of the Southwestern United States by Mexico, they promote and assist in disobedience of federal immigration laws, and lobby for their own interests.

The judge over the Trump University fraud case, Gonzalo Curiel, is affiliated with La Raza. Trump questioned his partiality in the case because of some of the judge's rulings and his connection with La Raza. Trump's stated positions obviously put him at odds with La Raza's efforts.

I think I've seen that paragraph a few years ago, is this an edit?

Taco Bueno trumps Bell any day mang.

Anyone else here a lazy mexican accent in their head when they read that? kinda like this: youtube.com/watch?v=83nfRx6nf0s

Maybe I should get more sleep

she gave me a light bdsm fetish

>How does this even happen?

Because who is going to stop them from doing it?

((( )))
(((You)))

Face of a man too.

>media outlets

I know Glenn Beck already knows the score on La Raza because he's spoken about it before, years ago before he went completely insane. However I'm sure he'll remain silent on the subject.

They already know all of it. He makes specific mentions of "certain organizations" that Curiel is a member of that lead Trump to believe he is letting his heritage outweigh impartial judgement. Basically letting the MSM spin enough rope to hang themselves by displaying how willfully they'll ignore the severity of La Raza for a week or so, then letting loose the full story in a public scolding.

Imagine that the abbos decided they wanted to "take back" Australia.

Fuck that, Texas left Mexico on their own. Also Gasden Purchase.

Because Tejanos, a lot of Texas Hispanics date back to the Republic of Texas days. There's a lot of middle-class brown in San Antonio in particular. Also, as another user said, hardly anybody lives in west/southwest Texas.

Of course. His network is in the can, audience fleeting. The globalists made him an offer that he was finally broken enough to accept.

What, funded by the *American* federal government? I'd have found it bad enough if it was funded by the Mexican one, but srsly.

>Which is kinda like confusing the Klu Klux Klan with the Black Panthers.

It's all the same racist shit.