Why are Brits such poorfags?

Is it something in the water?

Anglos are useless. They just rely on sweet, sweet German money they get from the EU.

This is also why they won't leave the EU because they profit from it and from Germany money just like the rest of these fucks.

You cannot read the statistics, can you? Your billionaires are captured.

Yeah sure we're just another Greece. Have fun propping up Turkey as well as all the other shits by 2020 as you lose the second biggest contributor. Hey, there's still Spain, right?

Those colours presenting the countries are dumb. Why didn't they pick % of total households?

Why are Germans so butthurt?

Not sure, also why did/do I have a German flag? OP here by the way.

Explain the discrepancy then.

EU took our jobs

>what are tax havens

£ to $ exchange rate.
£1 > $1, so more households are over the $1m threshold.
The euro to dollar difference is lower, so less of them are over the threshold.

Look here then and compare yourself to Greece.

They claim non-dom for tax reasons? Alternatively the minute they get any money they move somewhere with a nicer climate.

hello Mohammed how are you finding germany, are they giving you enough euro's to attack the white women ?

Impossible, they need to stay in the city.

Get fucked

Tax, cost of living, strength of the economy, and it doesn't take into account the amount of people that move abroad. Many UK multimillionaire households have multiple residencies and many move away to the US.

I am fine, I am in the Netherlands earning hard money to give to other Mohammeds.

Why don't Brits have dogs?

UK is ruined by the fuckin muslims. It's only a matter of time before they take over.

Is that from the 1950s? Remember the Falklands? That showed how "global" UK military might is...

Dogs need to be taken for walks and walking in the rain isn't fun.

So you are saying the UK is so shitty, all rich folks flee to America, a former colony?

Quality of life is better in the US if you're rich, you get bigger houses for your money, too.

You mean how a choke-held, budget-slashed military managed to wipe the floor with some niggers and their french equipment?

yes.

They're a tiny tiny minority. Us English are historically xenophobic so if they start acting up I feel eventually people will get fed up and murder them.

Who got BTFO?

If I was good looking maybe I'd go to Luxembourg to marry a lonely rich cougar

Because of property values in the UK, a lot of the wealth of our top 10% of the population is represented in their house, rather than other assets which this data measures.

Include the value of the properties they live in, and UK would be number one for raw number of "millionaires".

Do it faggot and post pictures of you and Miss Moneypenny.

Property value is included in those numbers.

The clue should be in the fact that you called them the Falklands.