twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why???

Why is he so perfect?

WHERE IS ELSIE?!?!!?????

>tfw I will never ram my nose in that ass crack

shell be fine

>Will = MiB
Now I believe it

Because of this multiple timeline shit, it's really confusing as to what the fuck is the deal with Wyatt. Yes, Teddy sees him in his "memories" but Ford could have any host altered by the time he's ready to bring out Wyatt. What's really confusing is how Wyatt is around at all. Ford is shown altering a huge amount of shit in the park to GET READY for the new narrative... how the fuck is Wyatt even in the park yet? Unless the MiB stuff is happening at yet another point in the overall story

Being created in Fords basement

dubs confirm, praise kek

good riddance

NO SORROW FOR LESBOS

this isn't elsie plz

Reposting from last thread:

The entire series is Jonathan Nolan riffing on Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3TNKzHQDnA

>Will = Bill
>Logan = Evil Robot Ted
>Teddy = Good Robot Ted
>Dolores = Savoury Princess Babe
>MiB = Death
>Bernard = Station
>Ford = Chuck D Nomolos

>there is zero (0) chance of her ever having another pee scene
God fucking damnit

Why did Ford have Elsie killed? She was uncovering the bullshit Theresa was up to, she didn't know anything about Ford. It's literally the only villainous thing he's done

>Elsie is a lesbian
Dead meme. Its been disproven in an interview

If the shrink is real, are giant terraforming machines also shrinked or made by tiny engineering department?

kek

My only guess is Ford saw potential in her as a replacement for Bernard, her personality is perfect to be replaced with a robot, can't think of any other reason for him to off her, it'd explain that unregistered host being built.

Even Shannon said Elsie is kinda autistic too, maybe she was cluing us in a little bit.

Are you fucking retarded? The hosts related to the Wyatt storyline have already been updated with the information about Wyatt, dialogs, etc, including Teddy Cuck, idiot.

HOLY SHIT FORD PROBABLY WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND IT WAS ARNOLD THAT MADE HIM KILL HER

Honestly he looks and sounds more like Chris Pine than Chris Hemsworth, for whatever reason.

Yay, Rebecca from Banshee is here! ;_:

Gross. Bring back Cidfu.

she was bad at dancing in the flashback, )also everybody murdered by Dolores/Wyatt&Teddy) so she became gunslinger

Updated, yes, but Ford has only begun reshaping the park for the actual narrative.
I 100% guarantee you Wyatt will not be some new face/the old nobody from Teddy's memories.

The whole Maeve storyline is beyond retarded at this point....
What were they thinking?

Critical theory was a mistake.

What a fucking retard. Boy is he going to feel dumb when he finds out Bernard is a host copy of Arnold.

This and the Delos shit seem totally disconnected with the rest of the show.

new clem is better than old clem

BLM uprising soon to be subdued

>"It's my job to know these things..."
Knows two co-workers are having an affair.
>Has no idea his boss was murdered.
>Has no idea his would-be girlfriend was murdered or abducted or whatever and thinks she just randomly went on an unplanned vacation without notice.
>Has no idea Maeve has gone rampant.
>Has no idea hosts can kill humans already.
>Has no idea Ford is fucking insane and killing people.
>Has no idea MiB is trying to break the park.
>Has no idea Bernard is a cylon.
TFW you're just like the NSA. Good at watching people masturbate but terrible at stopping actual terrorist attacks.

Holy fuck. Those teeth are like perfect squares.

She's a villain now right? Because if the showrunners expect me to root for her they're barking up the wrong tree.

This is called inferiority complex.

WHAT IF ALL BLACK PEOPLE IRL ARE HOSTS CREATED BY ALIUMS TO DESTROY AMERICA???

She's only out for herself. She has no loyalty and doesn't even give a shit about the other hosts.

So is burnar going to escape with miev?

I have a sinking feeling we're supposed to sympathize with the robots in this show, which is just retarded.

LUL
SJWs mang
always a way to twist something into the negative

Who are you rooting for Sup Forums?

Personally I'm cheering for Teddy Cuck.

I hope not, I hope there will be a retarded, but a twist telling us that robots are, in fact, robots and people who believed otherwise all this time are fools and easily manipulated. Because if there won't be any twist, it will be even worse.

I have no problem with sympathising with them when they actually deserve it.
Within the context of the show, some are obviously gaining self-awareness and real emotions.
Even accepting that, Maeve is not even an anti-hero.

How come nobody is talking about the worst writing yet, which is the CEO bitch COINCIDENTALLY CHOOSING TO UPLOAD ALL OF THE PARK'S DATA INTO DOLORES' FATHER

What if there are different time frames being shown, but Will/ Logan's story takes place AFTER MiB's?

/snek/

You're in for a rude awakening. What it means to be human is a staple of sci-fi and this is very clearing going in that direction. Look at Blade Runner, the pinnacle of this concept.

That's a possible bait and switch, but I doubt it.

>LUL
>mang
fuck off

The teeth... the only thing they can't get right yet is the teeth.

Ford and Elsie

I'm rooting for the Man in Black because he's the only person in the fucking show with a concrete goal (even if we don't yet know it) and isn't evil.

They're machines. There are no real emotions. Self-awareness means nothing. Software knowing it's software does not change the fact that it's software.

I don't sympathize with any of the robots but I do sympathize with William because if Dolores gets killed he loses his save game and has to start over. And that fucking sucks.

>being triggered
maybe you should fuck off

>What it means to be human is a staple of sci-fi and this is very clearing going in that direction
I know that's why I don't want it to be this way, it's been done again and again. The concept of chinese room is way more entertaining than this. You can be only sure of your consciousness, but it's safe to assume that other people are also conscious, well, because they are people. Robots are not people. Robots are AI. Realistic simulation of programmable actions does not equate actual consciousness. I hope this all "we are gaining consciousness" crap stops after getting out of the park or something similar, because they've achieved their objective and don't know what to do next, they can't do anything that comes outside of their boundaries. Ford was right all along.

we too are machines. consciousness is a self driven delusion

In the real world yes, "AI" is just a bunch of complicated if and else if statements, etc. But within the show, they are gaining real emotions and sentience.
You nearly always have to abandon real-world knowledge and logic when it comes to sci-fi. Do you watch Jurassic Park and complain about the bad science there, or sound in space in other movies?

>getting triggered by him being triggered
lets all fuck off

But I'm not. I just found it odd he picked those parts of my message to respond to

[spoil]muh sekrit club[/spoiler]

doesn't look like anything to me XD

Where is /ourboy/?

(TW: trauma, memory, able-bodied posting) Please stop posting this, you're forcing me to relive a very traumatic experience which I'd like to forget. Thanks.

"This one will do"

Yeah that was retarded. Unless we find out she picked him on purpose.

Screencapping this

>it was retarded
no it wasn't

MiB's wife and daughter seemed to think he is evil.

Why would you root for Teddy. He is the least self aware robot right now.

>In the real world yes, "AI" is just a bunch of complicated if and else if statements, etc.

And you think we are anything more than that? Because you know, we're not.

>but muh felins
Emotions are just drive forces evolution crafted to make us act under certain conditions.

Reddit indentified

should i watch this

Bone Tomahawk confirmed

Maybe she was part of the reason he went haywire in the first place.. But otherwise, yeah, this is stupid.

In fairness, they thought that because they believed he was being evil in Westworld because that was what he really wanted to be, not because they actually cared about what happened to the hosts.

His update made him more interesting, and he will become more self aware or independent or whatever maeve is.

MiB and notThor

There's a difference between phony science in service of a greater point (Jurassic Park) and phony science being the entire point (this).

The original Westworld didn't fall into this bullshit. No self-awareness crap to worry about. The point was there are consequences to being careless and frivolous with rapidly advancing technology. It had more to do with the dangers of nuclear apocalypse than it did with artificial intelligence.

Because he played too much Red Dead Redemption and didn't cry over the NPCs.

His wife's a pussy and his daughter's a cunt.

Isn't your DNA a kind of software though? It's a ruleset that dictates how your body reacts to outward stimuli.

This is gonna turn into BSG where you guess who is a cylon the next episode isn't it?

Maeve's breast seemed bigged this time. More swollen.

>MiB's wife and daughter seemed to think he is evil.
Because his wife is Logan's sister, who is presumably pissed at his death and passed that onto the daughter.

Hardcore Timeframe true-believers:

Please supply a pic of "William-era" logo, and a pic of "MiB-era" logo. Convince the heretics.

Hosts confirmed for preggo.

/ourgirl/ of course, she isn't out of the game yet

Exactly this. That Logan gets killed by William IRL is a foregone conclusion. What I'm interested in is how he gets away with it.

>she isn't out of the game yet
Get your facts straight

...what movie is this?

We all know pissfu has crazy fetishes user, Bernard just decided to join in this time

I think we can all admit the show gets shittier every episode and all hope for what the show could have been is gone.

Dolores shooting up that town and then herself had to have been part the major incident 30 years ago. Arnold probably died there. Then they literally buried that town.

It's an episode of Raising Hope IIRC, thinking about watching it for her

Maybe it's part of his backstory.

>WHAT IF ALL BLACK PEOPLE IRL ARE ANIMALS CREATED BY JEWS TO DESTROY AMERICA
FTFY

>Host wakes up on the butcher block
>Holds a knife to my throat and tells me I have to work with her
>Say okay
>Walk out of the room
>Pull out cellphone
>"Ya? Security? We got a rogue host down here in the butcher shop. Please send a few people and a tech from behavior ASAP."

Give me one believable reason why this didn't happen.

Synthetic Elsie will be back.

>that webm
God damn, she'd literally be perfect with implants