Does it get any reddit-er than this?

Does it get any reddit-er than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRLpbYkAdTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's degenerate on every facet

It was basically a love letter to reddit. Ryan reynolds has a very reddit type of humor.

dropped it faster than any other movie

Deadpool was literally Sup Forums: the movie but you fags would never admit it.

based kino
/ourguy/

>LOL SO RANDUM XDDD

reddit, the movie

other webiste baaaaaddd

our website gooooood

2009 Sup Forums

t. just arrived here from reddit

you say that, like it's a bad thing.

nope, just Sup Forums in general

The sequel will have John Wick's director.

Yes. GotG.

reddit moar liek FAGGIT amirite bros

what is going on in that gook comic?

GotG was pretty reddit but deadpool was much more reddit.

Everything about deadpool was le so random le poop joke.

Suisih Squawk.

heh heh come to the dark side... we have cake hehe xD

I don't believe you, but that cake looks delicious. I must eat it.

GotG executed it in such a lamer, reddit-er fashion though. "Dance off, bro" and OH LOOK LE I AM GROOT MEME GUY IS NOW A LIL KAWAII TREE 2CUTE4ME LE UPBOAT!

>"Dance off, bro" and OH LOOK LE I AM GROOT MEME GUY IS NOW A LIL KAWAII TREE 2CUTE4ME LE UPBOAT!

Deadpool had many, many more of those moments.

>dude if it's rated R it means it's less redditish!
nah bruh, at least GotG was an original flick
this is just your typical revenge story with a 4th wall breaking spiderman-like antihero

>that shirt

holy fuck. I hate the "X is reddit" meme but that's literally the most reddit thing I've ever seen in my life.

>GotG
>Original

"it's not from the internet and people actually understand the jokes since it's not some obscure meta shitposting bullshit so I'll call it normie-tier/reddit/fedora and/or immature because even though it's near identical to my kind of humour, I can't laugh at anything that other people like cause that's gay, but I'm not the childish one or the retard here. It's you. Look at these 10 other retards on a board full of dipshits and NEETs who agree with me. I am mature and a patrician."
-OP

I bet you also hate old South Park for being 'edgy' too

how is making threads complaining about teenagers enjoying Suicide Squad and Twenty One Pilots 10 times a day at age 25 going, user?

Wew lad. You are certainly triggered today.

Trying to fit in on Sup Forums by acting like you're not from and apart of the reddit hive mind is the most reddit thing.

Suicide Squad was more reddit and more try-hard. At least Deadpool had some funny moments, SS was pure cringe.

It's amazing how mad you guys get over jokes.

>If the public can laugh at it then it's Reddit
10/10 logic, your tastes must be so refined and eclectic.

Exactly, which is why we think ALL comedy films like Scary Movie are reddit... wait-

What pray tell is reddit about this??

No one thinks Sup Forums is good.

If Scary Movie were released after 2014 (and wasn't completely written off as direct-to-DVD trash) everyone here would be either calling it edgy, lol randumz or shit for teenagers. Just like they do with anything with gratuitous violence, OTT silliness and swearing in it that people enjoy.

Nah.
I think you have troubles telling the difference between the different types of humor. Sup Forums doesn't like meta humor. We never did.
Scary Movie and the like are parodies.
Now could you do us the courtesy of going back to fucking reddit and never return?

>our website gooooood

Explain.

could you do me the courtesy of not being such a fucking faggot whose judgement is completely clouded by nostalgia

>nostalgia means we can't tell different types of humor apart
dear jesus... this guy...

but not wrong

...I'm aware of the fact it's a parody. Nice job picking out the most insignificant part of this discussion you autist. The fact that it's a parody doesn't distract from the fact that if it were released today, this board would hate it, thus the nostalgia clouding.

>back to fucking reddit and never return?
I hear about Reddit here more than I do on Reddit.

>At least Deadpool had some funny moments

Name them.

DUDE HAHA LIMP BIZKIT?!? LOOOOOL!!!
WHAT ABOUT THE PIZZA DELIVERY SCENE?! EPIC LMOA!
YOUR JUST BEING CONTRARIAN!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Nope. Ryan Reynolds is like a god there. Even when they fired the director,they had a theory that the director wanted more CGI while Reynolds insisted on practical effects. They think that he is like a servant to fans while in reality he is just a smart guy who knows where to get money and use people to get it. Most of people could have played Deadpool, but over time it became an imperative for Reynolds to play him. Basically they see him like a "chad" that doesn't beat up nerds,but is one of them.

Why you guys focus on reddit so much? do they make threads complaining about Sup Forums?

CANADA

get it its a country but I use it as a curse word

:DDDD

he wore the brown pants!

me and my friends could not stop laughing. poo poo jokes! hell yeah!

youtube.com/watch?v=YRLpbYkAdTs

The average pleb laughs at anything and I mean fucking anything. It's kind of surreal how stupid the average movie watcher is.

nope, that's it

>that nu-male recording and his annoying laugh

Shoop shoopa roopa ro roopa roopa roo xD

your post

The Martian is way more reddit

>*shows up*
>AUDIENCE DIES

oh and that guy clapping,holy shit

Yes, and it's a good thing. I know we have wacky 4 Chan memes and all but there is no reason to hate the epic guys at Reddit. Reddit is pretty cool if you actually visit the cool subs there.

I assume they were laughing at the reference

>revenge story with a 4th wall breaking spiderman-like antihero

yeah I am getting so tired of those

they starting laughing way before he started speaking

Childhood is idolizing Sup Forums. Adulthood is realizing Reddit is the right choice.

What exactly do you find groundbreaking? The revenge story? The 4th wall breaking? Do you seriously think he's an anti hero because he kills his shitty villain?

You joke but I started on Sup Forums and discovered reddit. I browse reddit a lot but when I want discussion and getting comfy,Sup Forums is always there to greet me...

Also back in 2009 I thought I would get out of this place,you don't

Sup Forums is more reddit than reddit itself.

>Do you seriously think he's an anti hero because he kills his shitty villain?
This so much, oh god. As if killing baddies was ever a taboo for superheroes. Not everyone is Batman or Superman.

The Wolverine is way more reddit. It's even set in Japan

I doubt 80% of them even knew it was a reference.

Rented it yesterday.
I got moderate enjoyment out of it but I feel the weakest link was Reynolds. His comedic delivery could have had a bit more energy in it, but maybe it was the higher ups that tampered with the character, dunno.
For what it was, it was alright and hopefully they'll make a sequel, which is pretty likely.

who would be a good Cable?