Songs for the Deaf >...

Songs for the Deaf > ...Like Clockwork > Rated R > Villains > Lullabies to Paralyze > Era Vulgaris > Queens of the Stone Age.

You know it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P569JpvX2Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=r2mybZ3KT2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah fair enough

sure, that's a fair rating

agreed

Era Vulgaris should be before Villains imo but thats a pretty good rating

Agreed, although I would put Era Vulgaris higher. But that's just personal preference.

Clockwork >> Deaf > QOTSA > Vulgaris > Lullabies > Rated R >>>> Villains
fixed

Tfw you realize this band is just butt rock

Nah

Like clockwork>Rated R>Songs for the deaf>Era Vulgaris>Lullabies to paralyze>Queens of the stone age>Villains

And keep in mind Like Clockwork is a 9.5 and Villains a 7.5

Power rankings:
>SftD
>LC
>Rated R
>self-titled
>Villains
>EV
>LtP

Self Titled > Like Clockwork > Era Vulgaris > Rated R> Songs for the Deaf > Lullabies to paralyze > Villains

Every album is at least 8/10

Good one

...Like Clockwork > Songs for the Deaf > Rated R > the rest

R > SftD > S/T > the rest

lol any of you actually like this garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=P569JpvX2Fw

youtube.com/watch?v=r2mybZ3KT2E

P hard not to give appreciation for such good work.

S4TD > LC > r > LTP > S/T > EV > V
Fixed for you

Songs for the Deaf >Them Crooked Vultures > ...Like Clockwork > Rated R > Villains > Lullabies to Paralyze > Era Vulgaris > Queens of the Stone Age.

...Like Clockwork > Rated R > Songs for the Deaf >> Era Vulgaris > self-titled >> Lullabies to Paralyze > Villains

I'd switch songs for the deaf and ...like clockwork but otherwise you're spot on

You are wrong

>Queens of the Stone Age
>Songs for the Deaf
>Rated R
>...Like Clockwork
>Era Vulgaris
>Lullabies to Paralyze
>Villains

Not bad at all, I think this is really the best ranking.

TCV is ok but not much of it was memorable...I must have listened to it dozens of times when it came out and can only remember Dead End Friends

songs for the deaf>rated r>self titled>lullabies to paralyze>who gives a shit about the rest

imho era vulgaris is josh's best work. songs for the deaf was nick + josh's best combined work (yes, better than kyuss).

haven't listened to villians yet, i'm scared i'll be let down by the production as i'm quite partial to the Fififf Teeners and i'm wary of mark ronson. i've heard it's a mixed bag, and after reading this thread i'm even more hesitant. i guess i'll never know until i listen...

Kyuss > QOTSA

Horrible shit band.

Like Clockwork > Songs for the Deaf > Era Vulgaris > Rated R = Self Titled > Lullabies to Paralyze > Villains

desu

SFTD > Lullabies > Rated R > Clockwork > Self Titled > Era Vulgaris > Villains

I think they're all good. [spoiler]Fight me.[/spoiler]

tried listening to this band
>opens with god tier "you think i ain't worth a dollar" hype track
>second track is immediately shitty buttrock
what did they mean by this

It amazes me how shitty this band is. Goes to show how low the bar is for rock bands. Songs sound like something a kid in high school would write.