White people stole the secrets of african civilaztion

>white people stole the secrets of african civilaztion

youtube.com/watch?v=G-g0fgP7nqs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s
youtu.be/0e50fQLyebI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this joke that white people didn't steal from us, you stole our people and culture. fuck of skinhead nazis my dick is bigger why do people even go on this site

I want to cap the little niglet's bucket and kick him off a hill so much

fuck i would photoshop the kid onto piglet's head to make him niglet if had photoshop

What the fuck is wrong with that tit?

negro children are vicious suckers

>black
>lives in Africa
>tribal society
What isn't wrong? Africa is hell and the whites that live there are braver than I.

What the fuck

that isn't a tit it's whole goddamn separate nignog

So guys for how many $ would you suck that titty?

welp, time to jack off again

seeya

hi guys, sorry I'm late

WE

*smacks lips*

HOL UP, HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s

WUZ

ARE YOU SAYIN

Kangz

>them Greek homos
everytime

WE

WUZ

KAINGZ

ahahaha what the fuck

AN'

Nice

You should of posted a string in between.

Then people could of saved that image and kept posting more string..

Did someone pluck out one of his eyes? Did he sacrifice it for wisdom or something?
>Like Odin did

Not my content, I'll see if it's possible.

I have no idea.

>People pay money to visit these places

donald trump is the god we want, nignog odin is the god we need.

>implying they have money to pay me

I would say that Africans were severely stunted by living in an environment where your cloths and housing were unnecessary.

Cold winters further north selected for people that always wanted to build more and improve since it would actually help them survive.

>Does this mean we'll soon have a system of black math called "Nigonometry"?
I think they already did. Could someone upload the pic where there's a math problem a black kid was solving and the answer is 4; and instead of writing the number 4, he drew 4 fingers because the other kids were making a "number 4" hand gesture.

wait, that wasn't a photoshopped?

>pic

this is the average level of understanding economics in this country

youtu.be/0e50fQLyebI

That ain't normal!

>we did not begin as slaves
>posts a civilization built on the back of African slaves
lol'ing @ nignogs

What the fuck is wrong with that mouth?

How dare you bait a Kang!

Literally everyone one of them has flopping, saggy pancake tits.

Like, how. How are they so genetically shit that every female over the age of 20 is just a straight downward slope...Not even a fucking slope. It's a goddamn cliff wall.
Fuck, they're going braless 24/7. Their tits should be firm as anything (Bras are a fucking lie) , but they're saggier than a 75 year old White woman.

The BBC is too big for a normal blowjob.

black beauty standards my friend

kek

>Their tits should be firm as anything (Bras are a fucking lie)

lol what? Bra's support the breast from falling down retard. Go back to /r9k/ you fucking virgin.

>that nigger face on the sphinx

this can't be real

we aint steal nuthin

Well bras are not a lie, they support the breast from sagging and stretching the skin out. That coupled with the fact that they've most likely had a few kids by then, so their milk has gradually inflated and deflated their breasts thousands of times, with no bra mind you, you end up with deflated boobs. Catch them when they're lactating and they will look better.

Those aint puffy nipples, they're minarets. There are Muslims praying inside them. No wonder Islam spread through Africa when a black woman lying on her back looks like a mud mosque. DAYUM!

Really makes you think huh

Africans have some weird fucking genes. The giant ass and nipple gene is endemic to Africans.

Now we know what happened to Rhodesia.