Alright. It's over. Bernie lost

Alright. It's over. Bernie lost.

You know who also lost?

The people. We had a chance to break out of this corrupt president cycle and we fucking blew it.

We had a chance to finally make the first steps toward having government paid college and healthcare, and we fucking blew it.

Hope you have fun, Sup Forums Over the next few years while the rich get richer and poor get poorer, just remember that we had a chance.

When you're 30 years old and still only making sub-$10/hour, just remember we had a fucking chance.

Hope it was worth it. Your epic meme magic xD fucking worked. Now it's time for the consequences.

Shut the fuck up you communist faggot cunt.

The only reason Bernie lost is because black people didn't vote for him.

This has nothing to do with Sup Forums. We are all young white men. If anything, our solution would also have fixed your problem.

>Hope it was worth it. Your epic meme magic xD fucking worked. Now it's time for the consequences.

We saw what happened to Ron Paul in '08 and '12.
We knew that a career politician, no matter his ideals and his promises, would be crushed by the corrupt machine of the Politico-Legal-Media establishment.

We knew that only an outsider who couldn't be controlled by money, special interests or political correctness could galvanise the popular support to destroy the establishment's candidates.

communist college faggot tears are delicious

this is bait but if those idiots who throat sanders cocks actually gave a shit about muh anti-establishment theyd go vote for trump who crushed all the establishment candidates against him. the logic being that if you get one non establishment candidate in the white house you could get another and they could scream bernie 2020 at the top of their lungs

>When you're 30 years old and still only making sub-$10/hour, just remember we had a fucking chance.
lol I'm 24 and I make $35 and hour you faggot.

Shouldn't have majored in women's studies I guess.

Lol if you're 30 years old and making $10 an hour congratulations, you lost the game. Enjoy being a wage slave for life, never having any money, and having zero ambition. Bernie Sanders, choice of the cuck.

Fuck outta here commie nigger

>You know who also lost?
>Communists and pinkos.

Go join the USSR in its grave you red twat.

blame niggers user, not us. they are they ones who got you here.

Trump voters are 'the people'.
Brrnie voters are just.. 'the slime'.

>im antiestablishment XD
>fuck those in charge!
>our government is so corrupt and evil!
>lets make our government bigger with more programs, making them an even BIGGER monopoly!

I'll never get bernie cucks

But Bernie marched with MLK! What happened!?!?

>OP finally feeling the bern on his dick

Why are bern victims so fucking stupid?

You want to destroy the system? Trump is going to do 10x as much damage to the establishment than some senile old jew.

You've been backing the wrong horse all along dipshit. If you want to fight the man, trump is the only choice.

GET ON THE TRUMP TRAIN.

>never shillary

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

Get fucked you communist faggot

It's true you cunts are fucked

I can't believe these posts are real they have to be satire..

In case you're new here, Jewish guilt/tricks don't work here.

If anything, Sup Forums revels on the misery of others, especially those they think of as undeserving. Schadenfreude. Remember that word.

We saved America from all of that, you fools.

>consequences
bernie supporters have no understanding of this, otherwise youd know mememagic

>government paid college and healthcare
Guess where that money comes from faggot.

YOU MUST WRITE-IN BERNIE ON THE GENERAL ELECTION BALLOT!

#NeverHillary

>the people lost by not electing a communist kike

if that's losing i don't want to win

SOCIALST COMMIE NATION WRECKING LEFT WING FEDORA WEARING R/KEKOLD BROWSING NIGGER PANDERING BETA NUMALE SUB 100 IQ SCUM KEKOLD BERNOUTS B T F O

B T F O
T
F
O

LLLLLLMMMMMMMMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO

TRUMP 2016!

>still only making sub-$10/hour, just remember we had a fucking chance.

It's not that fucking hard to make more than 10/hour you lazy entitled bum.

I'm going to do you more dignity than you deserve and explain why you're a fucking retard.

First, if you're thirty years old and making the minimum wage, I promise you, it isn't because we didn't elect Bernie Sanders, it's because you're a fucking loser.

>B-but most people do!
No, most people do NOT make the minimum wage, and they haven't in fifty years. Believe it or not you stupid cuck, your dead-end job isn't the cornerstone of the economy, you exist to service the people who actually perform real work. Welders, Pipe-fitters, construction workers, all make far, far more than minimum wage, because their work doesn't exist to to cater to welders, pipe-fitters and construction workers, as yours does.

Minimum wage jobs are jobs so nonessential and replaceable that they can literally afford to pay you a cup of Starbucks an hour to do the job. Maybe you should try thinking for once in your life and actually work towards a job that actually pays instead of sticking with a job that's supposed to occupy poor kids during college. You know how easy a Welding license is to get? 72 hours with a stick stinger is the estimate to achieve "competence." That's less time than you've played in DOTA this year, I fucking guarantee. Learn how to SMAW and you've got a job that can pay 300k a year if you're willing to travel. Feel like you're losing security? Sign up for a six week Flux Core class, and you have job security for another twenty years.

Or you can sit around demanding that your labor, which is NOT worth what you think it is, be paid an inflated amount. Newsflash: You will end up unemployed. So shut the fuck up and recognize reality you fucking crybaby loser. There are entire government services whose SOLE PURPOSE is to direct you towards gainful employment.

>anti-establishment
>voting for a career politician that wanted to increase the government size.

Wew lad

Lol Bernie will be dead by next year m8 he's 500 years old

A-fucking-men

/thread

Sup Forums is satire you silly willy

>When you're 30 years old and still only making sub-$10/hour
guess you shouldn't have studied gender-shit

riiiigght

Plan B: Jill Stein

>not filling the hole in the floor when you pull a radiator

disgusting

Why don't you go burn some trump signs?
Or put stickers on the car of someone you don't know?
Or threaten to spit in the face of someone who voted for Trump while calling him a fascist?

Stop being a kid, grow up
and back to >>>/reddit/

This, we pay illegals (to my ever increasing rage) 12 bucks an hour to work in our factory.
Why?
Because my boss is a drunk fucking piece of shit mexicant.
Its really not that hard to earn money if you are willing to actually put a hard day's work in.

just campaign for an indictment against Shillary
it's your last, best and only chance