MLB

>MLB
almost entirely dominated by Giants, Red Sox or Yankees

>NBA
A complete joke of a league, the same stacked keep winning

>NFL
Patriots basically win everything

>NHL
Despite having more parity than other leagues there have been only 4 repeating champions in the last 9 years

Wow, truly amazing sports you have there Amerifats, even divegrass is more exciting than this and I hate divegrass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNlgISa9Giw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MLB
Defending world champs broke a 108 year long drought

>NFL
In all fairness, Belichick and Brady are good.

>NHL
Rigged

>NBA
Actually agree with this one

>divegrass
Same UCL winners

>>NFL
>Patriots basically win everything
The NFL has had 8 different champions in the last 9 Super Bowls.

>>NBA
>A complete joke of a league, the same stacked keep winning
The NBA has had 6 different champions in the last 9 years.

How many different teams have won the Champions League in that time?

>the year 2017
>still wondering if sports are rigged

MLB has the most parity, probably because the bigger teams go full retard on overspending to attract big-name talent that is washed up in a few years, throwing away prospects
NHL's hard cap didn't enforce parity as much as it guaranteed that drafting is of almost 100% importance.
NFL is all about ownership and organizational leadership.
Don't need to describe what's wrong with the NBA.

MLB has the most parity of any American sports league by far you stupid idiot.

Nice cherrypicked and outdated graphic.

>Going off Championships is cherrypicked
wew
>Outdated
It's not going to be much different now, especially with the Cubs and Royals ending long droughts, the Patriots winning two more Super Bowls in that time, and every single fucking NBA Finals being the Warriors vs. the Cavs.

he's not wrong though.
Think about the last world series, they've all been different match ups and most of the time with different champions.

>The best teams this year are the Astros, Nationals, Rockies, and Diamondbacks
>all different from recent series winners
>no other sport has that kind of turn around from one year to the next

Except the projected best team for the next few years is the cubs, and the team with the highest payroll is the dodgers, so I don't know where you get that from. The best teams so far this year are the Astros, Nationals, and Rockies, in terms of record.

You're dead wrong about MLB. The Royals and Indians, two historically unlucky teams have made it to the World Series the past 3 years. Not to mention the Yankees haven't been good since 2009.

And don't act as if European divegrass has any parity.

Well I guess I'll give MLB another chance then

the red sox and yankees are going to be good for the next few years though to be fair, but being good guarantees little, MLB playoffs are a crapshoot

please watch our sport

Here are your last ten NFL Champs
Pats
Broncos
Pats
Seahawks
Ravens
Giants
Packers
Saints
Steelers
Giants

thats kind of a dumb infographic since baseball is like twice as old, but why doesnt the mlb one have the Pirates?

>this is kind of a dumb infographic because baseball is like twice as old
>looks at championships from 1982-2012
What are you getting at here?

>Giants
KEK, discarded after the first line

divegrass? unless you're a fucking castillan or a catalan, everyone is tired of the same few teams dominating the UCL. La liga rigging is too much

>caring about championship diversity

this whole thread might as well be t. no ring shitters

>Giants

I too like to remember better times

Is there any city or state in the United States, where soccer is the most popular sport and where Major League Soccer (MLS) is the dominant professional sports league?

a place in USA where the MLS (major league soccer) and soccer surpass in popularity to NFL, MLB (major league baseball) NBA and NHL all combined

The State Or The City of Soccer In the United States

no

>he actually defends the same teams winning over and over
It's fucking boring

Patriots basically win everything
Confirmed for has never watched football

Both of New England's titles on that list were pretty fucking improbable too, it's not like they completely dominated their recent Owl wins and their opponent had no chance. If the Seahawks handed it to Lynch on the goal line New England probably loses (although that results in Seattle B2B Owls) and if the Falcons don't have the biggest choke in Owl history we have another new team on the list.

this

new england's last 2 owls were the other team spilling their spaghetti

although as he noted that would mean seattle would just be a repeat champ instead

ah that answers my other question, didn't see the year specification at the top

>2007 was 10 years ago

Should also consider MLS (Major League Soccer)

There are also many fans of North American soccer

The Pats are Kek's chosen team

Brady wins everything for sure, but not for more than 5 more years or so

Your autism is truly boundless

San Jose, Costa Rica

Both 2015 world series contenders aren't expected to make post season right now.

Both 2016 world series contenders aren't even #1 in their division

Both 2015 contenders are doing horribly in their division.

The twins who had the worst record in baseball last year are on Pace to win their division.

The blue Jays who made the ALCS in 2015 and 2016. won't make post season either.

Baseball has the most parity out of any sport and there's no denying this. (Minus the national league. Because most NL teams are shit. But he'll even this year the Brew Crew and Rockies would be division winners if the season ended today)

Also only 2 teams in the MLB have made post season streaks longer than 5 years in a row.

>giants

Moving even further than this. 13 NFL teams have had post season streaks of 6+ consecutive seasons. The only 2 MLB teams to do this are the braves and Yankees.

Seriously, /spreddit/, fucking S E R I O U S L Y ??? Fucking muh parity is the sole measuring stick of one's success and attractiveness now? You're all morons.

Meanwhile in the NBA there's currently 4 teams with active postseason streaks of 6+ with the San Antonio Spurs having nearly 20 consecutive post seasons.

I'd compare these stats to hockey but because of hockey's massive first round in the playoffs being half the league, nearly every team in the league has playoff streaks of 15+ in their history.

Despite allowing half of your shitty sport league into your playoff baseball still managed to produce more different champions than the NHL and more parity whose in post season.

I think the game of baseball itself just

It's like how people say "the game of basketball is conducive to certain teams dominating" because of how it's 5v5, players play for 30-40 minutes a game so one great player can dominate everything

in baseball not only do you have the 9v9 part of it so big teams, but add in how every pitcher vs batter matchup is like 9 separate 1v1 matchups all game long, another pitcher comes in and even more 1v1 matchups, and you're bound to have parity

But the lowest seeded team to make the NHL playoffs this year made it to the Finals (Nashville) and 8 seeds have won the Cup before

wrong.

the san jose sharks (nhl) are far more popular than the earthquakes.

shit, I think the san jsoe state football team is more popular than the quakes lol

Costa Rica, not USA. The guy posting this autism has been doing it for 3 years now. Literally the worst person on this board.

>Complain about American sports being rigged
>Not even good at your own rigged sports

You should do your flag a favor and kys Czechoslovakia

>Despite having more parity than other leagues there have been only 4 repeating champions in the last 9 years
You realise good teams tend to have dynasties that last a few years?

this 2bh

Parity means equal opportunity not equal distribution

>Mlb
You just had arguably the two biggest "loveable losers" in American sports play maybe the best world series ever. One hadn't won in over 100 years, the other had a successful movie franchise made about it's ineptitude. Not sure how you could be more wrong here.
>NBA
Correct. That's just how the sport is and always will be
>NFL
Patriots are on a historically great run and even then they had a 9 season run where they didn't win and during that time 7 different teams won
>NHL
There's a ton of parity it's just that it happens the same teams keep coming through at the top. The kings had a fucking losing record and won in 2012 and Nashville was 41-41 and was the last team in the playoffs this year. Nhl in my opinion has parity to the point it's detrimental to them.

Fucking commies and your parity

literally corroborates Michael Mauboussin book, The Success Equation
youtube.com/watch?v=HNlgISa9Giw
more parity = more luck, less parity = more skill
It's like I roll a 6-sided dice 100 times, each face will have about the same result
But if I confront a chess grand master 100 times, I will lose 100 times, because he has more skill than me

>muh parity

why are Americans so fucking cancerous? the best teams win, period.

if you want parity go roll some dice you stupid fucking nigger lovers

People think they like parity until they actually see and then stop watching. What super bowl do you think will draw more interest this year New England vs. Green Bay or Kansas City vs Tampa Bay?You think anyone would care about the NBA finals if it was Washington vs. Houston? Yankees vs. Giants or Twins vs. Brewers? Lol

nice digits NorCal bro

>they want to see the same teams keep winning

Yea, go fuck yourself

It's not the sole one, but if you don't have any you're basically a non-sport.

I love how people act like GS and Cleveland have won every single Finals. Nigga, it's only been three years! It's not like the Celtics and Lakers who combine for half of the titles.

Wildcard teams in baseball have won this decade, and I believe the last wildcard appearance in the WS was the 2015 royals.

>It's ONLY been three years of the same shit over and over again
Both teams in the 2015 World Series were Wildcard team in fact