And Disney still has Star Wars and Moana coming

>And Disney still has Star Wars and Moana coming

KEK

Why do you care?

What point are you trying to make

That Disney is crushing all the competition
It's interesting. They will have 7 films in the top 10 gross of 2016.

Wait is this a movie finance thing or are you trying to start arguments over superhero movies again?

Competition? What are you talking about? Why do you think this deserved a thread?

Children movies always make money, so what?

Thread hidden.

>Competition? What are you talking about?
What do you think? Is there not completion between the big studios?
>Why do you think this deserved a thread?
Because it's interesting and is telling us where the blockbuster industry is going.

There is no competition. This isn't interesting and you started this thread just to shill Disney and say you don't like DC films.
It is painfully obvious you're under the age of 25.

I hate Disney. What are you talking about? Everything they make is shit.
But it's interesting to see how well they are doing.
And I definitely HATE superheros in both movie and comic format.

>There is no competition.
It is. How is it not? They share the same market.

>sequel
>sequel
>kids flick
>reboot of kids flick
>capeshit reskin
>prequel
>kids flick
Yeah..... really impressed

I'm sure both hating the superhero genre, and telling others about it gains you plenty, but please try to make better use of the internet your parents pay for.

I sorry, I moved out when I was 18 and have never asked my parents for anything.

And I'm sorry that Disney making big bucks triggers you THIS much,
but maybe if surfing the internet makes you so upset, you should consider taking a break?

>But it's interesting to see how well they are doing.
>I hate Disney
Yeah, I always look up and read about the football team I despise

>all these butthurt dc fags.

>I can't find it interesting that Disney is crushing the competition, even tho their movies are trash
>This makes me a Disney shill

OK, kid. I don't agree with your logic, but feel free to believe I'm a disney shill.

Nice trips capeshit faggot.

>aside from animated ones, not even one movie is good
Why do people in merica waste money on shitty movies?

Secret life of pets was no that great tho

In case there are any doubts that Disney shills browse Sup Forums, observe this thread.

Why does it exist? It exists to gloat over profits of a company. That's the purpose of this thread. It's not Television & Film. It's a corporate circlejerk. Now ask yourself, who are the people jerking it to corporations making money? Their employees naturally. And this is when you end up with these threads.

The Disney shills are real. And they're here.

Shill thread successful!
10 Cents have been paid into your account!

>Being this upset

Am I wrong though? Can you explain why any sane person would celebrate the profits of a multi-billion corporation unless affiliated with them somehow? Because the only other person I can think of is a deluded fanboy with too much time on his hands.

No one is celebrating. Just giving you an update on the current numbers.
I would do the same in universal or WB was on top.

What I don't understand is what are they trying to achieve by showing off profit sheets. I mean, that has nothing to do with quality, Jurassic World or the Transformers flicks make tons of money and they are very bad, no one in this board are going to pay to say another one of those no matter how rich the jews making them get.

So what was your intention with this shill thread, OP? Do you want us to buy shares or what?

it just seems odd, but thats my opinion.

Was Sup Forums always obsessed about corproate profit or is this a new development?

You are indeed celebrating. Your posts reek of some sort of superiority complex because your corporation is making two billion dollars more than last year.

In Disney's eyes, you're a nobody shit. But to you, Disney are Gods. Why? Disney doesn't care about you? Unless they pay you which would explain your behaviour.

Build the narrative that Disney are successful and great, sort of like an Apple-like brand.

If you watched any mof those movies you're probably a hell-bound homo with AIDS. Deep down you know it's pathetic watching cartoons as an adult male.

At this point, because it upsets people.

star wars is coming this year?

score

It's the age of Marvel/Disney shills making this board a relevant target for viral marketing. Janitors should be prepared to deal with this.

do people honestly think shills bother with Sup Forums?

C'mon man, its anons trolling anons

>janitors should be prepared
they baited them here really with the star wars sticky last year

>It's interesting. They will have 7 films in the top 10 gross of 2016.

That's mathematically impossible. If both those films knock any two non-Disney films off the list it will also knock Doctor Strange down and they'll have 6.

Why wouldn't come here? Anonymity and thousands upon thousands of users, all of them at least interested in films and at most being the film buff of their own normie groups.

I'd do it if I were the Mouse, and I'm not as greedy and pure evil as him

its been proven on other boards you know. Someone is bound to have the screencap pls

Can't get over how many retards went to see suicide squad

A board full of contrarians is a bad place to shill.

You'd be better off trying to shill your competition and getting them to reflexively hate on it.

A lot of us grew up debating which gaming corporation was better than the others. At least we keep this shit on Sup Forums. Go pester retards who act like this as a job.

sony vastly superior btw

Wait, how did The Jungle Book make almost a billion?

when chris evens became a hillary shill
user so ashamed he turn him green.

its not new.

I can't get over how many retards went to see every movie on that list.

how will disneylets ever recover from this? they put all their effort into evansposting only to be BTFO eternally

>You'd be better off trying to shill your competition and getting them to reflexively hate on it.

You shill the competition itself, we know your game, with that DCucks against Marlel bullshit. I saw those evans webms and they were a little bit too good, I'm sure they took some time to make. I just don't believe some fanboy would spend their free time doing that.

And then this thread, come on. There are shills, you are a shill, Dr Strange was awful and Civil War too. Now please leave and tell your bosses you guys aren't welcome here anymore

You'd have a better chance at starting a discussion if you didn't come across as a total faggot fuckface in your first statement.

>fanboys can't create like heathens

gtfo

Don't forget the Evans faces placed in BvS webms. No normal person does that.

I'm happy that Evans had his faggot little outbreak on twitter because it just made Evansposting completely obsolete.

t. le pretentious fedora tipper

It's funny how dumb movies stop being dumb when it's Disney. Then it's the viewer who is pretentious and contrarian. Isn't funny seeing how Disney shills work? They are very predictable.

It is if you consider that doctor strange is not done in the cinemas yet

>BVS IS SHIT BECAUSE THIS REASONS
>B-BUT MARVEL!
DCucks, everybody.

You're underestimating the sheer autism of the people that come here. That includes us both.

What's wrong with Disney being #1 when they're making the best material?

Disney owns like a third of the media, what the fuck did you expect? It's easy to win when you are the only game in town.

No it doesn't lol.
DCucks trying to find any way to fight against Evans posting. Lol so many tears Evans had caused you.
What does a persons political views have to do with the DCU movies being unwatchable shit?

Too bad they don't own Rotten Tomatoes.
Warner Brothers does.

Is that worst than blatant trolling making it seem movies like BvS and SS are good with the meme threads, when 95% of the population knows those movies are complete garbage.

>implying they don't own the critics

Two questions/observations:

1. I had no idea Marlel is owned by Disjew. How deep is the rabbit hole?
2. How the fuck are cartoon so lucrative? Seriously, HOW?

Walt is spinning in his grave.

His beloved company, co-opted by zionist jews.

It's poetic in a way.

Animated films are geared towards families. Families spend more money because everyone goes to the theater, i.e. purchasing more tickets. Kids love cartoons and drag mom and dad to see it.