Fuck white people

Fuck white people
#Black_Pride

STARTED FROM THE TOP NOW WE HERE

From Kings of the world to welfare sucking porch monkeys. If all this shit was true, wouldn't it just nake them look worse?

Funny white people always forgets that the roman empire was black.

We still have Kings and Queens desu.

At least we don't blow ourselves up when we're offended

No they weren't you illiterate nigger

Ah yes, the all might omnipotent Kings of Africa and the world. Who somehow got conquered by "dem evil white devil cavebois"

Yes they were

WE PRESIDENT NOW

Yea some black people have royal lineage, which dates back to when they sold the shitty black tribes to the white man.

If there's anything I learned about the negro, it's that Africans despise African Americans.

Why the fuck are you defending blacks??? They are literally stealing your history

WE

WE

You where a bunch of faggots rolling around in pig shit, brushing your teeth with twigs. Nigga plz, you have no idea what actual blackness is. I'm white as a god damn frosted dog turd and my soul is blacker than your skin will ever be, plz fuck off bact to reddet you fagnocker. Twenty bucks says you're not even a nigger, you're some white kid cutting his balls up pretending to be black.

WUZ

ALL DA DINOSAURZ WUZ BLACK!

KANGZ

*SMACKS LIPS*

Deuh dinosaurs where green you jew :V

Ancient Italy was colonised by the Greeks and already had people living there before that, they were white.

Bow down to your faggot lord Lucifer, king of niggers, and the dying sun, shit lord master of all gaytanic nigger dingleberry magic. He's like the lord of darkness and niggers, but represents light? Comes from Marduk, who made man to be slaves, hail the slave nigger lord Lubeniggifer!

>from Kangz to KFC
wew lad
really made me think

Bumb

Ayy cyka blyat so u be sayin'

no. this thread is not worth the fifty cents deposited to your account.
do your pol duty and sage shill threads

HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins

That this little white gurl hurr

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
That THAT THIS WHYTE GURL HUR IS KING
Rolls a blunt
AND WE GONNA FUCK THIS GURL PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

Hello nigger. I am the Blue Eyed Devil. And I am the only one feeding you world wide. Think on it.

I am the one who handed out pox blankets to wagon burning plains Indian trash. I was there at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, best day of my life.

Look how obedient the yellow dogs are now haha. I am the plague of Mankind, the Great Satan.

I pulled the trigger on Martin Luther King and John Fitzgerald Kennedy. I beat Rodney King... and I got away with it. I subjugated the Indian subcontinent and I waged war in the Zulu people. And then I stole African gold that they could notinevitably themselves.

I made the Middle East my playground to try out all of my wonderful toys. I executed Ghadaffi, I butchered Sadam and I still have Osama who will be kept alive and tortured for the next 20 years...

I am the Conqueror, the Master and Ruler of planet Earth. I am the most violent, cunning and murderous creature Mother Nature ever birthed.

I am a White Man and you have no idea what I am willing to do to maintain my stranglehold over the entire planet.

Can you imagine how I will treat you when I don't love you no more?

Ancient aryan tradition of painting men red and women white. You can see this with etruscans too.

Nice try faggot.

Satan is a christian concept, Lucifer is a christian concept. Both are stolen archtypes from mankinds first known creation myth. Marduk is Satan, and as the devil he made man to be slaves, he represents light. Jesus is the modern interpretation. Darkness, and the Dragon originated from Tiamat. ARE YOU A FUCKING JEW? DO YOU FOLLOW DICTATION RATHER THAN SELF THOUGHT? if you do, they you'd never call yourself a Satanist you silly mother fucker.

To all Anti-whites

We conquered you all. And then, we set you free. The only power that could bring us to our knees is our own.

You think a brief moment of lethargy is a sign of our downfall?

Our blood was forged in the frost of mother Europe, tempered like the extremophiles which became the archetype of all true life.

We have suffered plagues, famines, fires, wars, and ruinous ideologies which sent us into the darkness countless times.

And yet, every time we fell, we found a way to rise again.

Do not mistake our cuts for mortal wounds, or our slumber for that of a lifeless corpse, unless you want to be the same mistake that all other opportunistic hordes that have been lost to the ages became.

By all means, continue your pathetic heckling, continue with the self-debasement you think will harm our legacy, espouse your delusions of victory, keep poking your sticks. The sooner you wake the slumbering giant, the better.

It matters not how few of us remain when it happens, we have turned the tide against greater odds before.

Mother Earth will once again feel the marching feet of her greatest children on her bosom, perhaps this time in true unity, with no mercy for the animals who would destroy the civilization we created out of dirt and labor.

4th reich 2016

I find it ironic that Egypt is posting this.

we beh niggers, caugt in da niggiest situations meh niggie, embrafe the ebonics and bufferd spekkcheck meh niggie. It aint need to make cents, in needa make dollas niggie, you allraddy know, alllrady knfgafaskngoaskg meh niggie.

In what world is this painting showing black people?

Still just a nigger

Are you that coptic egyptian youtuber that is making videos making fun of WE WUZ KINGS?

It's a bunch of skinny white rat faced people from Vermont, you already know this. Play along, they have subliminal shit they're trying to do lel. No one in this thread is black.

Da moon was black til whitey came and painted it white when they entered space (which black people entered first)

Turn off the proxy you nigger.

wla howa enta bete3melohom b8 wala eh.

White people used head of slaves for Volleyball

Silly fucks, everything is black without light. The sun will die one day, get over it lel

just askin if all of them were exclusively king and queen who was their folk to reign on, or they just enslaved each other even without the whites?

اهلًا يا صاحبي مصر

Enki and Enlil would like to have a word with you.

They say EA isn't happy about your post.

B8 bel basterma :)

Fuck Enki and Enlil, Tiamat is the only one able to self create, she is in everything, and eternal. Even gods can die, she can not. She is the death that creeps in to every thing. The matchless weapons, and 11 spheres that will kill the 10. You are a fool!

Lao 3la keda mashi hhhh,mat2aghzneesh.

Ironically that's exactly what they were in the Egyptian civilization.

Dat red horse dick tho. Muh niggie

I'm just gonna leave this here

I prefer the term 'Aryan'

Is that actually an intelligible language? Looks like shit.

>hold your head up
>hold head up
>hold up
>HOL' UP

I feel like the "WE WUZ KANGZ" movement is just a way of Blacks trying to appropriate Mormon culture of saying batshit insane things about their cultural origins.

>goyem cant into sarcasm

What the heck is he carrying?

WE WUZ GILIUS THUNDERHEAD

What evil things are you plotting chaim.

Black people are so nasty and disgusting

Why don't you westerners just tie them up and throw them into the ocean

They were Mediterranean you shitstain. In the age where sunscreen doesn't exist darker skin tone is inevitable. ITT Im fucking a malteser

Lol even the most famous Egyptians tut and cleopatra weren't African

>WE WUZ ANCIENT ISRAELITES IN AMERICA

>mfw saw Chrysler 300 with KANGZ license plate

For the record you aren't slaves now either

Fuck black people
#White_Pride