touch his head gently

we kill him
ez lel

Ovechkin to Pens

Hide his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

we need Todd bertuzzi

have the refs use the rulebook

reminder if you root for subban you are a niggerloving cuckold

LMFAO NICE SPORT U FAGGOTS HAVE HERE, BLOWOUTS EVERY GAME UP TO THIS AND GAME 6 DECIDED BY A FUCKIN REF LMFAO KILL URSELF FAGGOTS FOR EVEN LIKING THIS SPORT!

Go back to Sup Forums you racist

this is the saltiest post on Sup Forums

Stfu niggerlover

Hahaha tell me this is shooped. It looks like it.

>autistic beer
what did nashville mean by this

t. Predditor fan

Eat shit losers!!! Back to back!! City of champions!!!

Here's how to stop the Pungs. Fire all the refs

Just wait for the expansion draft. The team is gonna fall apart this year or the year after due to salary cap

It would be interesting and he would probably be rootable for if there was serious opposition, such as the Lebron v Warriors gig in the NBA. But because there is nothing as good as him and the NHL has no personalities to shitpost about, I want him to shatter his leg so he can never play again as its boring when the Penguins win

Great, then we don't have to worry about any 3 on 5 power plays because our boys get a little too rowdy

thanks for that user

A Stanley Cup final against us.

you have to win a game first

Maybe against your team as it was back in 2013

2013 Hawks were the best team this decade unironically. I think we can win 1 more cup before Kane and Toews are done, that's a big if though.

Maybe giving him his 6th concussion will work...?

Reporting in...uhhh we need a lot of help. Hopefully Uncle Gary gives us a couple of 1st overalls because we didn't tank.

What's the context of this pic? Did some negro get maced when he tried robbing people in the parking lot of the game?

concuss him a few more times

>How the hell do we stop this menace?

You don't.

He's already been stopped once in the Finals.

Is Sid the best thicc player of all time?

What is the deal with Chicago's first round exits the past two years? And the Kings are a mess as well.

>What is the deal with Chicago's first round exits the past two years

they fucking suck

We're extremely top heavy, our core is getting old, and our depth isn't as good as it used to be.

Your time is up, my time is now.

Kek

You don't need to, he's overrated as shit and he's not producing as much in the playoffs as much as the Canadian media is saying he has.

You just need to stop their meme secondary scorers and up ice players like Kessel.

That's what the Avs said as they became the laughing stock of the league.

BOOM
HAHA

How'd it go the last time we met in the Finals?

The NHL really is the worst when it comes to "let's just give the finals/playoffs MVP to the most well known guy on the winning team"
Apehoop is right behind, but once a decade or so they'll give it to some roleplayer who played way better than his average while the big name guy(s) played a little worse than theirs

This

Well we had a couple good players, while you guys had Lemieux and Jagr. Toews and Kane can go toe to toe with Crosby and Malkin, the question is can the Blackhawks improve their depth, if not, there will be no cup final any time soon.

>Toews and Kane can go toe to toe with Crosby and Malkin
Pure fucking delusion

>Toews
lmao

>i know absolutely nothing about sports

>Toews and Kane can go toe to toe with Crosby and Malkin
You have to be fucking joking

In his first finals when he didn't touch the Prince of Wales trophy.
Now he bear hugs the thing and there's no stopping him

Kane is definitely better than Malkin, not even a Blackcocks fan.

>Kane is better than Malkin
They're two completely different types of players, bonehead.

>Kane is definitely better than Malkin
youre a retard
>not even a Blackcocks fan
and a liar

at being bald?

I think he means rape.

Kane is therapist

As a Pens fan, the Hawks are the one team that I feared playing against

Y'all niggas got raped though

Salary Cap is killing us, since we overpaid Kane and Toews, that and the rest of our core is aging and most of our young guys are only ok. Maybe we can make one more run in the near future but that's all I can see short term. I'm still overjoyed as fuck we ended up with 3 cups after being shit for decades.

you honestly can't. The only hope for the rest of the league is that he'll get hit in the head so hard he forgets how to play hockey. Other than that you'll just have to keep watching him dominate for the next 3 or 4 years before he begins to decline, while probably still being a solid hockey player

Crosby and Malkin are better than both of them...What are you talking about?

Didn't know anybody still seriously made the malkin/crosby and towes/kane comparison

triggered

a leaf!

God nothing would be greater than threepeating against the reddithawks

Please no

S E E T H I N G

Someone should hit him again so I have to spend 2 minutes every day watching PTI complain that it's not fair to touch him