If you disagree kys yourself

If you disagree kys yourself

if you watched all off them kys

1 == 2 == 3 == 4 == 5 == 6 == 7 == 8

because they're all the fucking same

They are all extremely different. 1 8 technically could be equal

>7 above anything

3 is the only one worth watching. The rest all suck.

>4 above anything

As much as I'd like to attempt to, I can't prove you wrong with regard to one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>7
>not above everything
pleb

explain this webm pls

Astronauts crash landed on a planet slowly see their offspring and culture regress from high thought into madness and rituals. Aka kino

The Harry Potter movie franchise is the single most overrated thing in all of movies. Most of them are just straight up bad, considerably worse than even your average MCU film

I don't agree or disagree because I don't watch movies made literally for children.

>PoA is the best HP

I really wish this meme would die.

so basically pandorum 2

nice

name of the flick?

It came out in 1988 after being confiscated for a decade

I always thought kys just meant "kays" It worked as well.

What a shit tier opinion. Bravo. Lotr and HP are goat fantasy. Goblet of Fire is the only one that could be considered bad and its the one normies like the most.

>overrated
>capeshit star wars board complains all the time
Making me use my noggin

Which one do you think is the best user? Idk if its the best but its my favorite along with HBP and DH

On the Silver Globe

What?

4>5>6>2>1>7>8>3

time traviling bullshit in magic franchise. keep that shit in doctor who.

Chamber of Secrets is the best and I will forever stand by that.

This is quite accurate

The fan base is one in the same on here. Fantastic beats proved that
Reminder that this actual Emma Watson loving David Yates redditor thinks star wars 7 is good

>he didnt get the time travel
>calls 4 the best
God damn thats cringey, the time travel is one of the only cases of a proper use. Look in the other thread up where anons were discussing. Mike Newell almost ruined the franchise 4 is batshit

Harry Potter isn't anywhere near Lord of the Rings in terms of cinematic scale or even basic storytelling. Half of the movies are blatant exposition and "wow look at this CGI whimsicalness!!"

It's even worse when you consider that the movies aren't even full adaptations. There are fucking 8 of them and a majority of them are cut versions of children's novels.

>Star Wars once 8 comes out

Thanks senpai

Not him LoTR is stale and mundane action flicks for thirteen year olds

3 > 7 > 6 > 1 > 2 = 4 > 5 > 8

Really good
Good ranking too

>he thinks the lotr films are for adults and good

3 > Columbus > 7&8 > 5 > 6 > > > > 4

3 Should always be at the top, and 4 at the bottom. Placements between those can go either way, it doesn't matter.

>are for adults
said where?

You actually have taste for have 4 at the top unlike the rest of these cineilliterate movie watchers. It's amazing how much of Bad Blood he called back to in a kids movie and got away with it. A true sign of an actual filmmaker

This is correct. Mike Newell directed HP terribly, there was no direction. How he made Donnie Brasco I have no idea.

Nice ranking but I think some below Columbus were better overall. Just different, I love the early and latter ones though.

>for thirteen year olds
>he thinks lotr films are for adults
thats how you know you stumped Sup Forums, when they start just appealing towards age

3 > Beasts > 4 > 1 = 2 > 6 > 5 = 7

God damn this series is fucking tight

but OP
>4 above anything

3 >>> 1=2 >>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>> the rest of them > 7/8

Only fellowship was good, if you are a patrician.

4>8>3>2>6>1>7>5

Honestly though 4 and 8 are the only ones worth rewatching.

>Lotr and HP are goat fantasy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3>7.1=6>2=8>1>5>4

4 is a mess

>8
>good
>8
>worth rewatching
>8
>above any other film

Why didnt the poster count go up? Oh right the korinefag has come to another HP thread.

After the watching 2 hours of nothing happen in 7 how could you not think 8 was a blessing to the franchise?

Why does this samefag keep posting his garbage rankings that go 3>7>6?

Why does he insist he's a patrician when all he posts about his children's movies?

lose weight
have sex
get a clue

Saved

>2 hours of nothing happen in 7
But something did happen, friend. It proved to studios they could split the final part of any trilogy/ending movies to squeeze out some extra $$$

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO BELIEVE that people could have the same opinion of 3 of 8 fims?

1 Good
2 Good both overrated and underrated
3 Good possibly underrated still
4 Overrated
5 Underrated
6 Good and possibly underrated
7 Underrated
8 Good but overrated

Yates is a hack. He got better with time but every Potter movie of his is so fucking inferior to others.

For an autist, yes it is, he's mad people like something he doesn't and post about liking it. He also likely doesnt like the series. So many people like HP there are people who have the same likes and dislikes and people that disagree. A true mark of a good franchise.

Why does this board hate the 4th one?
Contrarianism? Because it was the only good one tbqh.

Thats your opinion I really liked him and others do as well. To me though his movies felt different from eachother.

It has the lowest audience score on RT by a considerable margin so disliking it is anything but contrarian. I dont like it because it butchered the book and the tone is on cocaine, it made the wizard Olympic tournament into a gladiator match.

No but when he is around then it's mostly samefagging. He has had his posts wiped more than once whilst he goes on his autistic spergfest about Emma Watson being goat and 7 being quote unquote "kino"

i don't hate it in fact i like it quite a bit but the fact that they cut winky's plotline and hermione's HELF was disappointing, as well as the focus on teen drama and bad haircuts

5 movies in and they still can't do a cool mage duel.
>muh teleportan
>pew pew pew
>magic beams collide each other midair!

What a fucking joke.

When will Sup Forums realize that DH1 was what the kids call pure kino?

absolute potterkino, along with prisoner of kino and half blood kino

The magic fights are what I cared about the least in the movies I wanted a good movie. But seeing the duel in theaters in 5 was cool and different to me

Yeaaaaaa

The true tripotterkino

i recognize this pasta. i think if replied to it before. i won't be making that mistake again

I'm so glad people finally think 4 is the worst one.
Took Sup Forums long enough

but... 1 is comfy as fuck

I havent seen FB but I agree with the others pretty much as it almost matches mine. Hard to pick between 6 and 7 to me

5 > 7.1 > 3 > 6 > 7.2 > 1 > 2 > 4

1. Good and comfy AF
2. A tad underrated and comfy AF
3. One of the best Hollywood blockbusters of the century, absolute kino
4. Bad, Overrated
5. Good, underrated
6. V good, Half Blood kino
7. V, v good, Deathly Hallows Part 1 kino
8. Overrated, has good parts though like the forest scene and train station scene and Snape's memories but damn the finale was disappointing compared to the book and I wish they hadn't left out some of the stuff involving the battle

3, 6, and 7.1 are great and kino

3 > 7.1 > 6 > Fantastic Beasts > 5 > 2 > 1 > 8 > 4

>comfy AF
Stopped reading there
Fucking autistic underage twitter memers

I agree lad 3 6 7.1 are my fav

nice ranking

And to add its errie how much I agree with everything you said

>THERE ARE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO LIKE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

What went so horribly, horribly wrong with this board that you normies like your sepia filtered romcom where the only notable event was NuGandalf's death?

Nice letterboxd tier memes good thing i dont care about your sperging and good thing people appreciate half blood kino, its not for the faint of heart, nobody was ready for the kino its ok

The trial should be higher tier desu senpai

>Visit Sup Forums
>Everyone unanimously agrees that Half Blood Prince was good

Looks like the kids have broken up for Xmas

>everyone
>multiple people bitching like you
go on and say how you dont like the filter again

Its mostly one guy samefagging and hes does it all the time.

You're completely autistic because at least five people have said they liked it in this thread alone, let alone the other threads ive seen, plus the poll which HBP came in second place.

you have 5 or fewer greentext bullet points to explain what makes HBP good.

See Among actual fans of this series hes known as the yatesfag

>this kid falseflagging every single HP thread because he doesnt like Half Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows Part 1
Korinefag has autism. Hates Harry Potter and makes it his life to be in every thread

Good taste ITT

>On the Silver Globe
That looks super Kino!

You do know it hasn't been 30 days since your posts were all wiped right, /u/****-***********? ;^)
You can delete your account now to save face before anyone else decides to check out your account, but its all saved

It is kino just like Prisoner of Kino Half Blood Kino and Deathly Hallows Part 1 Kino

DELUSIONALS

Is that the (((((((((ðetective)))))))? Who hates memes?

This series is well done. I like this series. People say to me all the time, have you seen this series? I have and its good.

Confirmed for never watching even a single HP movie

I've only seen No3 and No1 at the cinema. I remember liking the first one but I was 15 and the 3rd one being mediocre.
How do I into Harry Potter?

>too pleb to appreciate 3rd one, AKA kino
better quit while you're ahead, kiddo

OH SHIT

watch them all in order and pro tip 3 6 7 are the best