Greeks

Can polish men have a few please?

overrated

The barbarian keeps cucking Rome. Beautiful

have the romanians

*grabs italian wife*

The children of Rome

Catholic men

Why would a Greek shill for Rome? They arguably did more than anyone to hasten the end of Greece

Is this you

...friends

>me
>tattoos
never, it's some polish goalie

making pizza

BIG BLACK COCK

simply epic

LMAO

>The lines of this riddle tell us of a somebody with a "pair of oxen" (boves) who used to plow "white fields" (alba pratalia) with a "white plow" (albo versorio), sowing a "black seed" (negro semen). This person is the writer himself, the monk whose business is to copy old manuscripts. The two oxen are his fingers which draw a white feather (the white plow) across the page (the white fields), leaving black ink marks (black seed).
It's not about niggers

Spaghetting my Noodle in their Tortellini

italian confirmed african

conversano btfo

eric, simpli eric

Moroccans

>being such a cuck you identify any mentions of the colours "white" and "black" in the same sentence as meaning interracial sex between european women and african men

wtf is wrong with you?

is this the girl that died in the london fire

he's french

olalà!

>Anglo education

>What were the Macedonian Wars
God I hate Balt posters

>Conquered we conquer
God you yellow tooths looted so much from the greeks,why not bother learning about them?

I honestly can't tell what the fuck you're even trying to say and I'm not going to bother sussing it out

>Being this fucking ignorant
Don't they teach you anything in sharia school?

Watching anime with

Greece and Rome are nearly synonymous mate. the Greek language is still called Roman in 2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Greece

Yes I'm aware of Roman Greece, that was my entire point to begin with

double analizing by Ukrainian guys

Graecia capta ferum victorem cepit
what part of this sentence don't you understand?

Ah jeezus
Romans were huge greekaboos,so much so that greek culture supplanted roman rapidly and was carried to it's greatest heights by them.

Daily reminder that Rome upgraded decadent Greece

Ancient Greece was a degenerate place and not in Sup Forums meme way, but in the truest meaning of the word itself. It seemed as a romantic and progressive collective, but reality behind it was much more different. It was dominated by devalued Aristocracy indluging in homosexuality.
The fall of Athenian democracy is blasphemy of the highest rank in itself. Satanism.

It was Rome that established human rights, upgraded devalued democracy, that's how Res Publica was born. They created constitution and after covnerting to Christianity, they even abolished slavery.

Rome was superior. Not only they expanded their political power deep into barbaric lands, but they also continueed their hegemony over a large period of time. Unlike Greece that was fragmented into Polis, in which everyone wanted to grab just as much money as they can, country didn't matter.

carthagain bears ofc

slavic subhuman with inferiority complex

t. Greek

slavs are subhumans

that's a Polish guy? really?

gaulish dicks

Why not?

I didn't know Polish men fuck non Polish women, it's very rare

Meme away.

Except germanic women lust over Polish boys.
Especially mature Helgas in Germany.

fascists

What are you talking about. What does it mean other than interracial relations.

What black seed is he planting?

... marriage.

I wouldn't do that right after marriage they will get fat and sloppy.
Same phenomenon as the babushka-bomb with slavs

keep dreaming slavshits

italian women are ugly, they look like deformed arabs with bags under their eyes

Beлл мимд, Cиp!

or maybe women, just like men, get old? Is that so hard to imagine?

the black "seed" is ink on white papers you stupid overcucked shit

no

rich athletes obviously get laid, whatever their nationality is

How come Asians stay young until 55+ and then BAM one day they'll wake up and look like a geezer. There is nothing between old as fuck and young looking.
Europeans are getting old gradually over time with the exception of Italian and Russian women staying beautiful until right after marriage when shit hits the fan and they blitz-deteriorate.

Literally every single pizza maker in Italy is a man

posting hot pictures. More Italian godesses please