I don't get it. Negan talks about """""'''Marrying"""" different women. Why is he not raping them...

I don't get it. Negan talks about """""'''Marrying"""" different women. Why is he not raping them. Why hasn't anyone been Raped?

He hates rape

>its another nothing happens filler episode

Because he's actually a good guy.

Because he's a crazy person. Yeah, he's crazy for not raping them.

He's capturing people against their will and enslaving them and thinks this is a good thing, but he can't come to terms that this makes him a scumbag so he continues to pretend he is a good guy, or trick himself, thinking he's above things like Rape and shit.

>clearly big evil guy suddenly wants to marry the MCs who are his prisoners
>mfw this is how he'll be pathetically defeated
Everytime

because it would be harder for the SJWs to justify liking his character if he rapes anybody
There is a lot of rape in the graphic novel

>the SJWs
post disregarded

That's just the tv ramping him up to the max. He's not enslaving or torturing anyone in the comic and his reasoning is simply that he wants to build a peaceful future with these people. He's not a murder hobo but they are making him one because being subtle is too hard.

Ghengis Khan took thousands of women as his "wives"

this

The show can't come back. Only 1 of 3 things can happen.

Rick and Friends eventually defeat Negan's group (probably through some kind of mutiny) and they win, like they've done with every enemy group since the beginning. The show will lose all credibility and lose viewers.

Rick and the Rolls escape and the next season is a road-trip season like season 4 (i think). This will be boring and the show will lose viewers.

Grimminy Rickitt and buddies try and fight Negan and lose. Are all killed or enslaved, and next season will be just like this one only from within Negan's zone. And the show will lose viewers.

I honestly can't see how this show is going to recover. Unless the comic has done something great or the writers pull something spectacular out of their ass. I think this show is winding down.

there is rape in it but not by Negan, he kills his own people for attempting rape

Because it's on AMC.

>graphic novel
It's a fucking comic book series you retard. It has 160 issues and isn't ending this decade.

B A T T E D

because it's cable tv

because its american tv therefor it has to appeal to 15 year olds (average mental age for american adults)

is he actually good in the comics?

But murder is worse than rape, and he murders.

I disagree. Murder is bam, they're done suffering.
Rape is suffering for the rest of your life.

I would rather see someone I know get executed than raped. Sorry if that triggers you.

This is stupid. Most people still won't ever want to work with him because he killed people they care about, which is worse than rape. But it's probably the idea that this is a warped and flawed mindset for a brutal murderer to have.

:^)

So his endgame is not to enslave everyone else and become Stalin, like they're trying to make us believe in the show? And how does he plan to achieve that after all the killings and psychological torture?

Not really good, but not all "lol, let's piss off as many people as I can, including my own guys."

Just like most episodes

I disagree. Murder is bam, they're done suffering.
Getting an indian burn is suffering for the rest of your life.

He won't. That's what's stupid about him.

why does it never rain in this show ?

Why did jesus empty out the liquor bottle lads?

To spite Negan and possibly Simon, who was planning on taking credit for gifting it to Negan.

>Characters in Episode 6
Tara
Heath
Eugene
Rosita

Yes Yes.
This certainly won't be a 0/10.

Because The Balvenie is gross.

Talisker, Lagavulin, Ardbeg, Laphroig, Caol Ila are good Scotches.

with that logic, murder is worse then a slap because murder is neutral but a slap hurts the person

>story goes foward
>noting happenz !!!1

It's not about morality, he kills for a purpose, not because he just feels like it. And he's trying to rebuillt a (messed up) civilization, with rules and shit, so rape goes against that.

>"Yeah take that dick you fucking nigger, feel the white man's superior cock you fucking spear chucker"

That's probably what the one guy was saying to her while high fiving the other guy

thats an oriental/asian dude

?
what the devil are you talking about

Now you're getting it. Also you could argue that middle school bullying is worse than getting raped once. Imagine the butthurt it would evoke.

If it's like in the comics, he doesn't rape them. He just entertains a harem. If you marry him you have no more work, more rations, etc.

>more rations

Negan likes his women T H I C C ??

The All Out War arc is 2nd half of this season and 1st half of next season

He makes Olivia cry and then offers to fuck the shit out of her as an apology. So yes.

>The look on the black guys face
>Man, Not this shit again.

>without a reason
like being horny?

>he not raping
Dude not everything needs a fucking rape scene Jesus.

>can not wait for this speech.

>But murder is worse than rape
Fucking seriously. Rape is much worse.

The only progression of story we've had this episode was seeing Jesus and Carl stowed away in the saviors van.

So you'd rather be murdered than raped?

>story goes foward
HOW. Did I miss something?

>So you'd rather be murdered than raped?
Oh Yeah. To live with being raped is probably like dying completely inside. But still being alive.

>not understanding that seeing your sister get raped triggers a primal fuse in your brain that death can't
You aren't an alien from Mars right?

>a penis in your butt once is worse than dying

Rape victim here.
Feels that way for a bit. But then you get over it. Its like getting in a really bad car accident. You're fucked up for a good while, but eventually you get over it and live your life.

Can't do that if you're dead. That's a permanent way to deal with a very temporary problem.

Just a matter of resilience and recovery, something we do not promote enough nowadays. Justice and legal process are important, but we do coddle in the idea of being stuck as a victim and that really does remove personhood and infantalize the victim. For a small period of time it can be fine, but resilience is key for recovery.

Why is twd the only show that cannot accommodate multiple storylines/settings in an episode? Every episode this season has been one setting and one group of characters. It's so fucking infuriating. I know they probably do it for financial reasons, but they've always done in this show and it drives me crazy.

was it male on male rape? in the butt?

>Its like getting in a really bad car accident
No it isn't. Really bad car accidents mentally and physically fuck you up for life.

How else do you drag on an season for 16 episodes.

It rains in the first fucking season. In fact it rains a quite a few times since then. Right before they go to Alexandria a fucking hurricane comes.

Also it's not like it rains often in the south unless you're in Florida.

>asian guy raping a black man
Pretty sure this has never happened

Nowadays he is on the good side because he killed the leader of the New bad guys (after he escaped of the prison where he was being held captive by Rick)

He probably finds forceful violent rape boring. He wants to enslave women and have them jump on his dick willingly after seeing what a great guy he is who did nothing wrong.

reminder: this long haired cunt gets more pussy than you

Because "male rape" is a social construct perpetuated by the modern media. The Walking Dead is set in a post-media society, and so men's apparent desires are also missing.

Just start wearing an eye patch dude, it will get you mad bitches

So is there any fucking way to get the Making Of commentary the showrunners do throughout each episode? I'm not buying the bluray. I don't even have a disc drive. Is there even a FUCKING bluray rip of the uncensored Negan intro? A quck search tells me no. What is the excuse for that?

Does the actress know how ugly she is for him? I know women are coddled so maybe it hasn't dawned on her. She's got a primo body at least but still her face is kinda fucked up.

>dude rapes bad lmao
>completely disregard the fact I have a bunch of "willing" wives who definitely haven't been coerced into the relationship

Is Kirkman that dumb or is Negan supposed to come across as a massive hypocrite?

your sexual orientation is all kinds of fucked up

There are literally no documentated cases of an Asian male raping an African-American in the USA

I really hate 90% of the characters on this show.

Why were Sasha and Maggie being such douches to that mayor?

This is going to be another plot twist with him actually turning on them all. Idk how no one sees this coming he's just working on his master plan while pretending to be a good guy now

Because The Walking Dead is, at its core, infantile. It's like a child's idea of a drama television show.

Negan is the most cliche'd bad guy imaginable.

>WOW! He kills people! AND smiles! AND is sarcastic! AND unpredictable! AND a bully! AND does gigantic monologues!
>But wait, he hates rape! And likes kids! He's not entirely bad, because we have no balls! What a psychopath!

The fact that Negan can be compared to The Joker more than any other character is an embarassment -- The Joker stars in a superhero comic book and fights a man dressed as a giant bat figure. And it says a lot that, even in those circunstances, The Joker is more threatening and menacing than this guy, and actually evil against women, children and everything.

A good example of a villain is Gus Fring in Breaking Bad. He was meaning because his appearance wasn't obviously menacing, and he wasn't obviously psychopatic, and he wasn't obviously a douche. He seemed multifaceted, which made his horribleness and acts of brutality all the more shocking. Another important note is how shows like Breaking Bad used to cut the background music doing violent scenes, in order to let it linger. Walking Dead is so poorly done it always has a cheap soundtrack playing faintly in the background, making the drama seem cheesy and the action exaggerated.

A good example of a sympathetic villain that's supposed to lead is Tony Soprano. He had every flaw in the book, yet still managed to be HUMAN, and thus compelling. Negan isn't human at all. And in just five episodes, they already overused him in such a way that a lot of people are calling him annoying. There is already, at least, two straight hours of monologuing.

Just a terrible character.

Because he's weak?

Kissing a girl doesn't make you lose your virginity, virgin.

Are you retarded? He didn't forced them to this. They WANTED comfort and easier life so they've sold their vaginas to him. It's trade. There is nothing bad about it.

Gus is a great example because he had Walt pretty much in the same situation Rick is, under his thumb and control. And the character didn't have to be a bully to be scary, in fact most of the time he acted extremely polite and nice. At the same time anyone who watched the show will never forget this single line:

>I will kill your wife. I will kill your infant daughter.

Without a single fake smile. And that's how you make a hateable villain.

post yfw Kirkman has Negan dive in front of Rick during a Whisperer attack to protect him and dies after saying "You fucking trust me yet Grimes?"

Some of them maybe, but for some it's not really a choice.

I haven't watched the latest episode but the TV show is definitely going for it being a coerced relationship with Dwight's ex wife.

Are you triggered because someone had an opinion different than yours and articulated it better than you ever could?

I don't think the creator knows what the hell to do with Negan. He has the same problems as Daryl does in the show; he is a cool character whose arc is over

His actions seem confusing because his character has no direction

Because the Mayor is a pushover that does nothing for anyone

I don't like Negan because it is just one of those characters the show will refuse to kill

I'm pretty sure they are going to kill every Savior and when the time comes they are going to put him in jail and act all "muh moral highground" or "if we kill him, we will be just like him"

>not really a choice
It's always their choice. And it was Dwight's wife choice to sold her vagina to Negan. Dwight violated the rules he accepted, so she willingly traded herself for this life.

the way they write these episodes is so retarded. these people have no clue how to balance out multiple plots in different locations. they keep dedicating one episode to each area but there isn't enough decent material to fill each episode.

say what you want about game of thrones, but at least they know how to fit multiple story arcs into each episode

i don't know why they pad it out like this....

Honestly the only flaw I can see in her is that nose, and I kind of think it actually suits her in a weird way.

Will that fucking alien ever die?
Also what the fuck was that shit at the hilltop?
>be refugee, need to recover
>be strong wymyn who boss everyone around the next day

>I'm pretty sure they are going to kill every Savior and when the time comes they are going to put him in jail and act all "muh moral highground" or "if we kill him, we will be just like him"
That's actually what happens in the comics, they beat all the saviors in a full scale war and imprison him, then after a two year time skip he escapes and starts fucking things up again.

Yes it does! You faggot! I lost my virginity last summer, was the best sex kiss ever!

Yes.

Just tell me what this stance is meant to convey? Why is he so fucking hilarious throughout the entire episode? Make him one of Negan's top guys already.

DOCTOR RICK I'M SAVIOR

maggie starts becoming the hilltop leader and carl ad jesus in the truck thats about it

TELL ME ABOUT NEGAN

Fucking queer

Lol get raped punk