Horrifying CCTV shows stranger snatching young girl from mother in supermarket

SJWs will defend this

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrifying-cctv-shows-stranger-snatching-8137917

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-has-the-second-fewest-native-residents-of-any-state-6548292
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The mum was eventually forced to lay over her daughter to stop the man abducting her from the Dollar General Store, in Hernando, Citrus County, Florida, yesterday.

FLORIDA MAN strikes again!

Every. Single. Time.

This seems strange, why the hell would you try to kidnap a child in a well monitored shop, this is absurd and illogical. I would understand if he would try it from some kind of backyard or park, but in a Store ? I don't get it.

Sup Forums BTFO

People are stupid what else is new.

But to be this stupid you have to be either borderline retarded or on heavy drugs.

the modern world is making people crazy

This is Florida we are talking about here.

Borderline retarded is the norm.

Why are people from florida so crazy? Is it the heat? I'm moving to Houston, should i be worried?

>concentrated black people

yep

Fucking spics should go back to Mex- oh wait, he's white.

On the plus side it's by the energy corridor so it's mostly asians when i go to stores and restaurants. Pretty strange feeling to walk into a chipotle and everyone but me are asian.

Sad he got caught that could have been Obama's son

the cameras will keep us all safe!
the police will keep us safe!
there is no need for any law-abiding citizen to walk around with a gun!

>FLORIDA MAN
When will this meme die? You do realize 2/3 of the fucking state were not actually born or raised in Florida right?
miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-has-the-second-fewest-native-residents-of-any-state-6548292

and meth is the national pastime

Hope this piece of shit gets his 5 lifetimes or death sentence. He looks like retarded meth abuser, and these animals always need to fuck something. If 2 meth-users took this shit together and there are no girls nearby, they can even fuck each other. So his motivation is 100% clear.

why do they turn crazy in Florida?

Florida Man has little time for logic reasoning

selection bias
you have to be crazy to move to Florida in the first place. it's a fucking swamp. nothing lives there except boomers, crocodiles and meth-heads.

And cubans. Especially cubans.

cuban girls are hot though

asian texans must be pretty weird

The problem is, there are too many people and too much variety. Entropy is getting out of control as sentient life forms consume more matter and reproduce.

Florida has different media laws, allowing them to report on these cases.

never thought about it that way

But I thought pedophilia was acceptable to SJWs.....

They are. But they're also racist as fuck against niggers and mexicans so it's ok.

that is why they would defend the snatching

first time I met a racist asian girl my dick was diamonds