W/ Westworld General

WESTWORLD
DAT ASS EDITION

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11701035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for maeve a shit

Xth for Hell is empty and the devils are shitposting here.

>tfw she won't jump like this on muh dick
jdimsa

How did Logan and William appear on a moving westworld train after the clothes changing room?
All they did was walk through a door

Fuck Maeve and fuck her shitty storyline and all the characters innit.
Asian Cuck and Bearded Beta should be gassed for behaving so fucking illogically.

Terrible show

Is America this creatively bankrupt?

S H R I N K R A Y S
H
R
I
N
K

R
A
Y
S

Reminder: in Futureworld (sequel to original Westworld) all tech workers were hosts.

Wyatt is not dolores.
Wyatt is dolores and Will

Think who is the antagonist of Will/Dolores timeline.

Who did Wyatt kill?

Teddy is modeled after MiB and he is the partner in crime to Delores.

Guess who is Will's partner in his timeline?

There are plenty of other foreshadowing clues.

Wyatt crucification of Teddy and his victims, the church motif. MiB instantly knowing Teddy is his real clue and not Lawrence.

My theory is that current timeline Wyatt is a new bot Ford introduced but Wyatt is based on what Will and Dolores did.

I legitimately hate all of the female characters in this show.

altered memories

>maeve and her beta orbiters

fucking why

>Fuck Maeve and fuck her shitty storyline

Can we have a poll on if it's a good storyline or not?

>he dug out some old town on the fringes of the park

The town didn't look dug up to me when William sees it.

i'd orbit those swollen mommy teats

ONE, NOTHIN' WRONG WITH ME

TWO, NOTHIN' WRONG WITH ME

THREE, NOTHIN' WRONG WITH ME

FOUR, NOTHIN' WRONG WITH ME

Imagine crouching behind her and sticking your tongue through the crack

wtf i love teddy now

strawpoll.me/11701035
strawpoll.me/11701035
strawpoll.me/11701035
strawpoll.me/11701035
strawpoll.me/11701035

Here

the techs are hosts

prove me wrong

What's the most retarded theory you got about this show?

Mine? Ford is a host.

I love how it looks like they're making him out to be some badass now then they make him job it up at the very next opportunity.

do normies despise the maeve subplot too? i really hope the writers get a hint of how much it blows and scrap it.

>Maeve about to get BTFO next ep

cant wait lads

> if you choke Elsie hard enough she turns into Maggie Gyllenhall

>strawpoll.me/11701035
The only reason I don't want to say yes is because of the stupid corporate delos politics story.

I don't think Security guy is. Probably the butchers are though...

>tfw cucked for the last time

thats because hes in the past u fool

Multiple timelines

thanks trash guy
but I unironically think Maeve's plot was alright in this episode

lmao

I need to see more of that shaggy bush

I thought it was literally the worst Maeve episode. I was just screaming internally at how stupid the characters behave

Good enough storyline, execution is widely shit though

Good grief I hate this stupid Maeve storyline - it takes up too much time and is completely useless. I want the Ford and MiB angle, not some shitty expose on how the whole of Westworld is run by hosts (even behind the scenes). And if ching and bong are actually human, then it becomes even more idiotic.

>William is tied to a chair
>Will be forced to watch Dolores get gang-raped

This is some NTR shit now.

This is how my last convo went

Me: I think you guys only hate this (Maeve) storyline because she is both black and a woman

user: No, it's because the story sucks because x y z.

Me: But x, y, z is wrong because of this (I give proper counterargument).

user: No!! It sucks and it wont be like that because Hollywood is pandering to the twitter SJW demographics.

Another user: yeah why does hollywood cares so much about pandering black people and women!?
So yeah, some people hate Maeve because she is black. And a woman.

Question: Are the two tech guys gonna fuck Maeve?

Is there any hope for her?

A-Atleast he went 5 epsiodes without dying... That makes him not a cuck anymore right?...

I hate you because you are gay and retard.

what is wrong with Maeve's nipples? they look like tootsie rolls

If you thought the maeve plot was good or not all depends on whether or not you believe Sylvester and Felix are hosts

>tootsie rolls
wtf i love tootsie rolls now

Reddit only now seems to hate the Maeve plot

NO, she's too pure for westworld ;-;

More like
>Is there any hope for the show without her?
And the answer to that is no.

I was screaming externally at all the cum from those amazing jugs

Will this be what breaks William?

shit ass

I hate Maeve storyline because the two cuckold beta orbiter fucks involved there act so fucking retardedly. Maeve herself is an okay character but the asian and his buttbuddy are god-awful.
Their motivations are incomprehensible. Apparently the asian is somehow feeling pity for the hosts? But at the same time he looks horrified whenever Maeve interacts with them?
The Beard guy is literally risking his fucking life instead of telling the security that there's a rogue host.

I mean what the hell?

And after Maeve goes rogue do they think they wouldn't be exposed anyways?

Please use a strong piece of iron to bend this point over my head. The two men in the storyline are retarded and I do not comprehend why they act like they do

She isn't going anywhere. Robot version techfu 2.0 will be seen very soon.

1. confirmed virgin
2. Newton just had a babby

If dubs - Dolores will be blacked.

wew

I really hope they release an album of all the player piano covers, some of them are really good

How much of benard's memories are erased? The part about him murdering what's her face is gone, but what else did he erase? Benard still knows he's a host and killer for Ford right?

wtf i hate taco now

just piss in my mouth already god damnit

Did Ford lie to Bernard about him never killing anyone before Theresa? And if so why since he was going to erase his memory anyway.

sorry, I don't fuck old hags that breastfed 7 kids

Pretty much

We need a montage of Barnold randomly murdering people whenever he stops to think about something

she isn't a woman. She is a robot. On a tv show. These people are fucking insane. No wonder they whine about ''representation" they think movies and tv are real life and can't really differentiate the two.

Personally I think Bernard has some kind of ROM chip with special Arnold programming that Ford can't erase. Maybe some of the other hosts have the same chip, like Dolores.

ENOUGH SUFFERING FOR TEDDY
HE HAS HAD ENOUGH
ENOUGH!

>She is a robot.
And a fuckable one

There's no multiple timelines guys. It's just that the difference in time dilation that occurs once people have been shrunk means that stuff happens in the park much more quickly than the outside.

dear nolan
big titty characters in backgrounds is cruelty
give us thicc in s2
petition.org

So did Teddy die from the arrow stab or is he just knocked out? It sounded like Angela wanted him alive but incapacitated for Wyatt and it just seems like a waste of filmimg for Mib to need Teddy for whatever reason related to the maze only for him to die and have to go all the way back to Sweetwater to go pick him up again.

He asked if Ford ever made him kill anyone before, which Ford replied "no"
Ford was clearly lying because at that point Bernard remembered killing elsie.
So the erase memories is meant to reset defaults, but it is failing to do so.

>Saggy old grandma tits with bumpy pancake nipples coupled with a smug attitude to boot

Rather just fap desu senpai

you have to go back

>I hate Maeve storyline because the two cuckold beta orbiter fucks involved there act so fucking retardedly
fucking this
they should raise an alarm about malfunctioning host few times already
i mean self aware ai story is cool and it's fun that she may have superior intelect right now but come fucking on
she should be dead already

you answered your own question

>at that point Bernard remembered killing elsie
or he choked her unconscious which means technically Ford wasn't lying

We do not know. But I think that Elsie will show up again in some form or another.

They left scene vague on a purpose, and you can't just build up a character and throw her away without closure.

>or he choked her unconscious which means technically Ford wasn't lying

What a TWIST!

Pretty much. I enjoyed it at the start but its been going exponentially worse.

Not really, I get that he wasn't stabbed in the heart and might just be knocked out, but I don't get how they plan on keeping him alive with a critical wound with no medical treatment in the middle of nowhere.

calling it now, Bernard isn't actually a robot. He's just got a chip in his brain that lets Ford control him like one and he's actually Arnold.

>lets change her code so she can harm people
>she said she wont harm people so it doesnt need to be done anyway but she wants it done
???

maybe they're going to wrap up her story soon enough.

The Maeve plot sucks ass and makes no sense.

News at 11.

God if her tits were really that big she'd be in so many big budget capeshit franchise movies already...

What doesn't make sense about it to you?

God I so hope we see security throw her into the fucking furnace in the next ep.

>robot learns how to lie
>robot lies
wow fucking wow

>is this now?

what a stupid fucking question jesus what a retarded robot how the fuck is he meant to know of course he thinks it's not because he was never then

Did that chip also keep him young somehow?

>So did Teddy die from the arrow stab or is he just knocked out?
Given that he's already been revived once I don't see how they'd have any trouble reviving him from an arrow wound.

How about the motivations and actions of the two tech guys? Why havent they made an alarm about this shit? Because they're afraid of losing their jobs? You'd think they would be more afraid of getting killed at this point by the batshit crazy robot

If you have to ask, there is no point trying to explain it

Black people don't age noticeably.

>he still thinks the techs are human

>security
if security was there, there would be some kind of company policy regarding "malfunctioning host units"

is this shit writing or they are going to redeem themselves by the end of the season?

What's Dolores doing in the modern timeline right now?