What do you guys think about Croatia?

What do you guys think about Croatia?

One of my closest friends in high school was a refugee from Croatia. Wonderful people. his family was great. his mother was a good cook. Definitely seems like a beautiful country.

It's shit

Also checked

A nazi state.

just as butthurt as serbia but likes to think it's civilized

one of the less historically relevant slavic counties

more west slav than east or south

a balkan country

You strike a fine balance between uncuckness because of your Serbian origin and western development, I guess since you were part of Austria. Just nice

My neighbours are croatian and they make me pastries and wine.
Pretty good.

so Sup Forums wet dream ?

Catholic Serbs desu

>Serbian origin
we barely had anything to do with eachother before the first yugoslavia

yourflag has a strawberry on it

Seems pretty comfy.

Would like to visit Split and Dubrovnik.

neznam ja koga je porobilo i pomuslimanilo a tko je sprjecio prodor turaka u europu, burekdžijinico....
Nabijem te na svoj krasni neobrezani kurac, smece prokleto, dovoljno sam se ovdje u njemackoj nagledo tvojih koji pricaju u kombinaciji infinitv+prezent bez imalo gramatike koji su se umislili da su "baje" jer zaradjuju OJRE (ne eure, OJRE) da znam kakva ste stoka... Srbi su mi neusporedivo drazi od vas jer barem imaju stav i voljni su komunicirat i zajebat sistem dok vi stoka samo zelite zajebat jedni druge, jer ste proklete muslimancine smrdljive izmjesane sa turskom stokom, i sada odjebi majmune osakacenog kurca i odi lec, kretencino prljava, ali prije svega, operi guzicu jer tvoj dragi smrdljivi alah ne odobrava brisanje supka sa wc-papirom.... jebemti Boga sto te stvori toliko glupim, majmune

comfy elephant graveyard for Czechs

You guys have an ok footbal team

it's clearly a pineapple

catholic Serbs

your flag has an easter egg on it

besides speaking same language, living next to each other for a millennium, and being grouped together by foreigners
and let's not forget shitload of Croats who were calling for unification, Yugoslavia is a Croatian idea, for start
dude I'm not even Yugonostalgic but this ''we were totally different'' bullshit is just bullshit
we can spot tiny differences but to an outsider Croat and Serb are literally same, in mentality and many other things

Hey neigbours! Great allies against the serf scum, nice beaches, Cali weather! Cool country overall :)

fucking best holiday ever people were safe as fuck there as well

bantz level:
serb/10

italy why are you sideways are you drinking again

Mars cetnicko smece! Nas nisu silovali jer smo se znali smiriti :)
sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16
Uzivaj u svojim Turskim genima ortodoksni turcine!

>to an outsider Croat and Serb are literally same
there's different expectations because of meme magic. but once you get to know them you see they're the same

I don't. There are too many of you fuckers here.

Nice quads though.

The difference? Croats aren't Turks.

Somewhat less shit than us, I'll be moving there in a year.

Oh yeah, how come dubrovnik has such a shit accent?

i'm lithuania, i just washed

beautiful country
good travel destination
supposedly pretty fascist population
probably responsible for australian shitposting
axis bro

>washing batteries

A FUCKING PINEAPPLE

best neighbour

i agree
genetically speaking, two croats are as different as a serb and a croat
also not to mention that slavs who had settled here were a minority among the local tribes

it has good midfielders

>The difference? Croats aren't Turks.
majority of serbs isn't either
you have to understand how many shitskins and albanians and who knows what has a serbian passport

Had a yugoslavian guy live with my family as an exchange student when I was a kid. He plays pro ball in Greece now but all I remember is him smelling terrible and playing with my GI Joes (he was probably 18-19). Now when I look at his Facebook I think he's gay

REEEE YOU COMMIE BASTARDS

Liberating my ass you filthy turkorach rape apes.

I dont understand you.

Please use English

Historically irrelevant and worship a dumb fascist regime.

>everyone on Sup Forums is an idiot

>literally just as homosexual as FUCKING SJWEDEN

Jesus Christ, Kurwats...

Moved too the US as child from Croatia, so i grew up speaking both languages, but I don't keep up with too much current events.. Seems pretty chill still? I visit every year to see family yo

still more relevant than slovenia

>"Austria i wanna be like you please let me suck your dick please i'm not a slav shit no no i is german"- every Slovenian every

LOL why so mad, your gramps were on the losing side or something ?

Extremely handsome men

commie shits

Thanks, I don't have any kind words for you cunts so I'll say nothing this time

Full of Bosnians. Oh God, they are everywhere, their bydlo music, their accents, their disgusting tacky cars and houses...I can't take it for much longer.

pay denbts

im confused now am i a commie or a nazi ?

Good national football team, nice cities (build mostly by Republic of Venice) and nature (Plitvice Lakes). But I'm not sure i like your history. You betrayed your country (Yugoslavia) twice, and what you did to Serbs it's disgusting.

you're a failed mix of both

We did not lose you shitskin fuck. We delivered a painful blow to the world jewry and bought time for the next generations to come.

>republic of venice meme
kurwa, no
if you said austrian empire you'd be right.

They stand out even more here. I hate them but i have to pretend to be okay with them because at this point they are more than 10% of our population

>and what you did to Serbs it's disgusting.
you mean just like what you did to russia?

>"Betraying" commie-slavia

also
>muh 100000 serbillion gorillion merilion trillion kurwillion in jasenovac

documents with names and/or numbers of prisoners please. if you make a claim about another mans country that you know jack shit about i'm sure you can support it with evidence

Oy vey muh 700 billion

New elections in less then a Month thats what I think.

without yugoslavia we could only dream of an independent country, so it's not ALL bad
chill

Have a (You) leftover Turk

>muh Vukovar
>muh srbrenica

You're all as bad as each other.

>sweden

Lefty communist shithole full of poor people. I'm Croatian, btw, Herzegowina is 100x better, only Istria can compare.

>Srbi su mi neusporedivo drazi od vas jer barem imaju stav
MOJ PUTIN CE NAS SPASIT OD BOMBARDOVANJA

>voljni su komunicirat
Necemo pricat sa ustasama i muslimanima

>zajebat sistem
E mile opet sam uspeo 3 špicerica sa posla ukrast!

So what? Our country is overrun by these EX yugos who mock us openly. What was the point to have a state then let in 100.000+ of their "refugees" and 100.000+ more legal migrants

Look at our children. They have adopted their yugo culture already. Fuck Bosnians, Fuck Serbs fuck them all. They are like fucking mexicans to us. Filthy lower IQ mongrels.

I would rather be under austria and speak German

I'd understand someone saying this if their country was at least a nazi puppet state, Slovenia on the other hand was literally erased from the map and to add salt to the wound used Slovenians as cannon fodder against NOP.

Serbs are like that fat roommate you share fridge with.

You want for each of you to have your place for food while he says it dosent matter and that everything in fridge belongs to both of you.

As he is fat fuck and eats your food too, you buy mini fridge (capitalist one) and take all food that was on your part of fridge (including his food) so he gets mad that you are a thief

>(build mostly by Republic of Venice)
false

builders were Croatian and people living in those houses were Croatian
a lot of these builders were educated in Italy, that is true

citizens of Pag even moved entire city, stone by stone to avoid Venice because they were afraid of high taxes and the unknown rulers

compare Italian-Venetian cities and Croatian coastal cities, Venitian ones have colored facades and ours are basically stone covered
different building styles too, Italian cities are renaissance, our are not

Why do you always say this shyt? Like we're the only ones who did something wrong.

kys

>implying that serb orcs aren't the only nation in modern history to have fucking concentration camps
>implying that just because the were a german protectorate they didn't sloughter thousands upon thousands of croats in ww2 and use the protectorat meme as an excuse
>implying i give 2 shits what an offspring off whores thieves beggars murderers and rapists left to die on the other side of the plant in a fucking dessert has to say

don't you have a war against fish to fight, cunt ?

>E mile opet sam uspeo 3 špicerica sa posla ukrast!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

nice country, nice people, faggot government

Go pray to Allah. You faggots are not even proper muslims. You fuck your sisters, drink alcohol and still chimp out when someone says something against Allah. You are the same as Turks

>austrian empire
3 NEIGBORHOODS IN 2 CITIES COMBINED
part of Pula and part of Rijeka
and that's it

Zagreb on the other hand...

serbs are not brothers
they are distant couisins but only by language

and we left unions when they became pointless
we are mostly mixure of local tribes and some slavs slapped across it

Who are these retarded Slovenian idiots?

>everyone on Sup Forums is an idiot

Well, maybe just the Greek ones.

In every Balkan thread there's at least one butthurt Slovenigger talking shit about Croatia.

only proper answer desu
we just cannot into economy

Which ones? The one who kisses the yugo ass or me, the one who wishes to put these mongrels in their place?

Hehehehehe chetnik scum managed to escape to Kangarooland
You fuck your pets there too? Turkish genes at work
Calling a blonde blue-eyed 185cm tall Bosniak a Turk while looking like a Roma isn't the best way to construct an argument
Enjoy your abortion rates, Turk shit.

>2007
>what is a 9 year old graph
>relevant

Fuck you too. At least in my country people are not ashamed of their history.

>not ashamed

how are you not ashamed when you use all that you have at your desposal to deny your slav heritage and in free time suck austrian dicks ?

>like Mexicans to us
Janez, you think you're America tier?
Time for another shot of those antipsychotics

>bosniak not ashamed of his countries "history"

Like 70% of your country is muslim man, who are you lying to?

It's so great I am moving out of it

Pretty to look at

>Hating on the most based thing that happened in the balkans for the whole 1500 years that Slavs inhabit it

>pay denbts
We're not Lanisters.
Just like you're not Germanic, nor Illyrians.
They call you Catholic Serbs for a good reason.

I am not a Bosnian you faggot,

>So what? Our country is overrun by these EX yugos who mock us openly.
10% is hardly overrun

>What was the point to have a state then let in 100.000+ of their "refugees" and 100.000+ more legal migrants
man you can't put a price on us having our own state, it's VITAL
20% of Aborigine would still be an AWESOME price for that

>Look at our children. They have adopted their yugo culture already.
yeah that starts at home, i think the whole world has adopted this shitty culture
i hate this shit, too

>Fuck Bosnians, Fuck Serbs fuck them all. They are like fucking mexicans to us. Filthy lower IQ mongrels.
if it looks dark it's neither bosnian or serb, it's a roach, some kind of turk mix that got here with their passports etc
it's tough having such war and albanians, romanians and macedonians as neighbours, and kosovo and so on
those roaches now have slovenian passports too, i fucking hate it

>I would rather be under austria and speak German
well you can always do that, austria is loaded with germanized slovenians

What history? Slovenia is a non-country that only recently got it's sovereignty.

>Calling a blonde blue-eyed 185cm
>185cm

>he's proud of this
>He willingly tells people this, because he is proud of it

Wew, it's like watching an Asian brag about his gigantic five (and a half!) inch dick.

and when did we said we were germanic ?
illirians is a 200 year old meme made as apandan to yougoslavia. again your knowledge of history is jack shit.