Whoa

Whoa...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDUrw7j0UA4
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didi maidiu dink

Is there something I'm missing here Ray's shadow just looks like a regular shadow

It's like bad poetry if bad poetry were still written for the sole purpose of making money in shitty pulp magazines.

ITS LIKE POETRY, ITS RHYMES

Has lucas ever confirmed ring theory

That is actually pretty cool the way they foreshadow him becoming darth vader.

>foreshadow
>in an actual shadow
sheeeeit

If Rey turns to the dark side and becomes the villain I will forgive everything.

You have low standards, m80.

k imagine boyega turning to the d and rey being forced to end him
that would be neat and fresh for star wars

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Rey was already on the dark side. She's a Sith Lord with amnesia, that's why her past is so strange and mysterious even to her, and why she had such extraordinary force/lightsaber abilities despite not even knowing what those things really were.

It's such a unique and original idea I don't know where JJ got it from.

>Rey
>Revan
>both start with Re

pottry

They fucked it when this wasn't the plot youtube.com/watch?v=MDUrw7j0UA4

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>Rey is sitting alone, in anguished contemplation
>for the first time she notices the buttons on her quarterstaff
>the camera zooms in on her shaky hand as she reaches to press one
>then slowly pans to her face as an audible BZZT is heard and the room fills with red light

We're through the looking glass here, people

Of course not. It's absolute bullshit.

>then slowly pans to her face as an audible BZZT is heard and it starts vibrating
She can't orgasm if the vibrator is any smaller

Jesus Christ I am definitely not watching that

LOL his wife died

kek, considering how hard he shilled for Clinton, when he learned Trump won, he should have broke open a bottle of campaign and cut his throat with it.

>broke open a bottle of campaign
>bottle of campaign
>campaign

*champagne
Fucker

THE FORCE AWAKENS SUCKS
THE FORCE AWAKENS SUCKS

AS BAD AS THE PREQUELS

there i said it, and you know its true. stop pretending its good or better than the prequels its fucking not it sucks and is boring as fuck. i see it shown on tv all the time and i always skip it its so forgettable and contrived i hate it maybe more than the prequels because of how often people tell me its not as bad as them when it totally is

>20 year old girl
>sith Lord

Females are strong as hell

It would have been if there was ever that actual presence in the film, instead of just hamfisting it at the end of the third one.

I found out recently that the Jedi being monks wasn't Lucas' idea but someone else created the concept in the expanded universe.
Really makes you think.

>member that fairly practical looking desert robe Obi-Wan wears because he lives as a hermit on a fucking desert planet?
>THAT'S AN OFFICIAL JEDI KNIGHT UNIFORM ROBE, THEY ALL HAVE TO WEAR THEM

tldr england is hard

I know, it pisses me off. I think the Jedi should have been really over the top in terms of how they dressed and acted and then be disconnected from their own mysticism, which could have been why they got fucked over, instead of just being boring monks who snatch kids from their parents and force them to be boring celibate monks.

>I don't want everybody to know I'm the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi
>I'll change my name to Old Ben Kenobi and then wear my Jedi Robe everywhere