Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/census/2011-03-24-dc-census_N.htm
rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/first-deposition-released-clinton-email-case/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reality said it was over.

Really makes you think.

it is over

Could the Bern still honestly win?

OP, you might of slipped into a coma, so lemme bring you up to speed since being out. He lost. It's over. You can go back to sleep now.

Wonder what the maker of that image is thinking now.

I keep seeing bernouts tell everyone not to count the election "until everyone has had a chance to vote," but isn't it just DC left? Has Hillary not clinched the popular vote at this point?

Only an indictment would make that happen.

H-He can still make it.
Remember, super delegates don't vote until July 25!
I can't wait until the 26th.
What I would love more is Clinton offering him a VP position and Bernouts get disappointed.
>he sold out!
>this isn't what he was running for, he's with the establishment now!
If you offer a Jew a shitload of money and a comfy job, he'll take it and keep his mouth shut, believe me.

Why do you think Sanders became a politician in the first place?

only if all super delegates switched sides

The DNC would just nominate another person and give them her delegates

Super Delegates can't save him now since he's lost California. Clinton maintains her lead with or without them now and I doubt she'd nominate him for VP when he's practically fucked with the DNC in the most annoying way possible these last few months. Likely picks are either Warren or that up and coming gay spic

Lel DC is like 90% black . Hillary will win that in another landslide

50% black but yeah, point still stands since Sanders doesn't have 100% of the white vote.

New Jersey didn't go so well for burnie, either.

Sanders only won two states yesterday and one was by a mere fraction of a percentage.

His campaign is a dead horse he seems to insist on driving

threadly reminder for you sanders voters that the reason sanders keeps going is because of
>MONEY

you see he once his campaign is over he is legally allowed to transfer his campaign funds into his personal bank account
>TAX FREE

yep thats it thats why he wont quit because he wants a big fat pay day so he can retire ride off into the sunset

>hurr durr free shit

>Sanders only won two states yesterday and one was by a mere fraction of a percentage.

Not really. 6.4% margin in Montana is close to a blowout.

But, those ebbilz system-rigging caucus states like North Dakota sure seem to treat him like a nigger.

Last night about 4 hours ago, some fag on here claimed his mom is an insider for the Bernie campaign and that call that Bernie got from Obama last night was Obama telling Bernie to stay in because Hillary was being indicted. Don't know how true, but we it would make sense.

Doesn't work like that, vodka nigger. Pull Putin's dick out of your mouth long enough to read up on the system here before you vomit your idiocy into the topic.

That's "my dad works for Nintendo" tier shit.

Pretty fun conspiracy theory though

Would be amazing if true

>Michael Steinberg
Gee whiz i wonder who that could be

Not even 50%
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/census/2011-03-24-dc-census_N.htm

>once his campaign is over he is legally allowed to transfer his campaign funds into his personal bank account
put the vodka down m8

>Obama telling Bernie to stay in because Hillary was being indicted. Don't know how true

No. Not Happening.

Obama will take burnie to the woodshed on their Thursday meeting and explain how he's going to start playing nice and kumba ya an' shit or else nobody will remember there ever was a burnie by the end of this year.

That is from 2011 and I don't think they regained a majority desu

Ayo das rite niggas muh girl Hillary be runnin dis mothafucka

i beg to differ

My dad actually did work for nintendo. He helped write the first Mario brothers and duck hunt

I personally think Bernie's commie followers are going to bern down the convention and leave no survivors. Going to be a massive out of control riot that leaves hundreds of misguided liberals dead

>obama
>tough
pick one. fucking bidden is harder than that bitchnigger

>yfw their deaths are blamed on Trump's rhetoric

A Hillary vs. Trump election really seems like the kind of situation where every American should just kill themselves to avoid the hellish dystopia that surely follows from either one winning.

>Finland shilling for an increase in suicide rates

Oh the irony

Why the fuck would Hillary be indicted? For email? Do you really think people in power want her indictment so badly that they're willing to put Bernie in the white house? Think white and get serious. Corporate American will never let Bernie in. Hillary could murder ten senators on live TV with shotgun and they still wouldn't indict her if it meant that Bernie would get a serious shot at the presidency.

>You lie!

This.

Ohai. Can i drop this here?

rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/first-deposition-released-clinton-email-case/

You underestimate their mental gymnastics

Reddit will convince them all that Hillary is really just Bernie's spokeswoman if he gets the VP

I'm moving to Mexico.

AYYLMAO