You rage you lose Sup Forums edition

I lost.

You need to be at least 18 to browse this board, dear edgelord.

lol using a dying kid for facebook likes
thats some top level disgousting shit right there

how is he an edgelord you fucking mongol shitstain ?

shut up, ryan

>raging over fb post
stupid sites are made for stupid people, what did you expect?

That little shit tore his mothers pussy to pieces on the way out, least he can do is give her some mass validation on social media before his heart conks out

yea rite. ryans mom knows his facebook password, ryan doesnt even know what facebook is..

that you would make that comment is what I expected.

no, no, lets let him keep his testicles

fatal error.

Pits are the dindus of dogs

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. Just kill them all.

This isn't a YLYL

Curious. Was there a male about? Wondering if the dog became "the man" with no male in the household to be master of the dog. Since dogs can literally smell vagina.

Edgy or not, this child is costing other humans many tens of thousands of dollars.
And in the end, in return for this big investment, all the child gets is to live miserably for several more years before dying.
Not like these operations are going to keep him functional for long enough to fall in love, have sex, win a race, get a job, invent something, and so on.

Its sad that he was born broken, but throwing good money after bad is worse.
Rather the cost of his operation was invested in something that will help people who have a chance.

Overwatch meme? At least it's less cancerous than Spongneanderthal meme

Disgusting.

I don't give a damn Muhammad

Hot.

Pitfags deserve this. They're so insufferable

"hurrrr I'm fucking gross and people are picking on me for it, save me from the shitlords feminism!"

>male pit bull
>with balls
I think I found the problem here.
Just neuter your damn dog for fucks sake

What the fuck wrong is wrong with people? Major surgery should be a private matter between immediate family members and close friends. It never ceases to amaze me how low women go for validation and attention.

>steven universe
Why am I not surprised

>WHAT? You don't want to have a baby with 1 leg, no arms and brain damage? Fycking ableist piece of scum! #feelthebern

That is kind of hilarious

Did no one notice that a nigger posted this? Is she using someone else's dying kid to get likes?

I bet that room smells like low tide

I really hope this is fake

Agreed. I had two spayed female pit bulls when I was a wee lad and they never bit a single person over their entire lifespans, my neighbor had a non neutered male pit and he bit me within 10 minutes of knowing I existed.

Come on man, at least they are trying to get kids into the history of their people without "we were evil" being the punchline to everything. Even if they are limping to the barn with their attempt, it is still an attempt.

Saw this on Memorial day.

:^)

I lose

...Fuck. I knew there was cover up, but that's beyond fucked up.

>take a selfie while garroting krauts at verdun
>be sure to include #allquietonthewesternfront

This one is for our friends in Britbongistan

Then all blacks will be gay?

Hot.

To contrast this I accidentally vacuumed over a .22 round the other day and had to dig it out of the filter.

F R E E D O M
R
E
E
D
O
M

"hope u die kiddo"
do it. post results.

Yeah, she's totally going to turn those "likes" into cash.

Oh wait. Likes mean nothing and you're a fuckhead.

Fucking hell, lost

>women

Hoe do these people even live?

KILL ALL THE LIBERALS!!!

Nothing to be mad about, the girl is mentally deficient for saying that out loud and probably got insulted by the entire world already (when was this, 6 years ago?)
What makes it sadder is that she's a 6, you don't get to be that uppity if you're a female 6

KEK!

>but that's beyond fucked up.

Yet no one bats an eye.
Rotherham isn't even the only one nor the biggest scandal, it's happening in every town across the country.

yet no one bats an eye
not even on Sup Forums

This is advanced autism or what

>what ? you don't want a weird ass baby that won't give anything in the world beside being a useless little shit ?

>biologically mature 14 year old slags willingly suck cock for a chip butty
>"children"

No one bats an eyelod because its not newsworthy.

UK is AFRICAN POWER. Soon.

2/2

some degenerate alcoholic guy came into the liquor store where i work the other day with some pitbull cross looking thing with scars all over its face. the dude lets go of the leash to go get some beers and when he returned he comes right up to me, behind the counter whilst i'm serving another customer because he is drunk as fuck and disorientated. the savage looking animal is literally at my feet, tail in the air, dead still, staring me right in the eyes. i actually believe if i had refused service and made a fuss of any kind i would have been attacked.

what do you mean noone bats an eye?
what am i supposed to fucking do?
wipe brits arses?
as long as fucking shitskins come to my neighbourhood they will be removed by me personally, you can count on that.

>Spongneanderthal
You mean this one?

>tfw my ancestors died for this degeneracy

well at least it says "create a caption" instead of "create a meme"

The boyfriend I guess, he was gone for the ten days prior however.

You sound like a feminist cunt recanting the time she felt like she was going to be raped because someone stood too close to her on the train or something.

titsandchips.jpeg

Should have used

>telling pregnat women is ableist or whatever this means
>telling that people who smoke are mentally retarted
I kek'd

lol why does this remind me of the way women hold those signs for refugees and then later get raped by the same shitskins? God why do we let women vote

>woman
>jew

She's like a jew2

Not sure if epic troll or not. Maximum rage anyway.

This one

What a stupid analogy. Pitbulls are unpredictable, most men are rational beings.
A better analogy would be recanting the time you had to change the street because a pack of niggers was heading your way.

Then we get the crypto paki response from britcucks

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

The tone was the same.
Little defenseless flower terrorized by the gaze if some awful beast who believes she would "literally" be attacked if a wrong move was made.
It's a fine analogy.

Didn't even know that one.
I hope I just don't get too old...

you would untermensch

>Take out semisexy pose
>Put in even sexier one
I'm not sure if they're Jews or anti Jews

The one who made yogurt with her cunt excretions was worse.

What's wrong with that?

jesus christ, my day is ruined

Clever marketing.

Seeing things like this really make me with Hitler wasn't a gutless coward and wiped those Anglo bastards to hell