Is he any good?

is he any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.sapo.pt/7W5TN6WBKCwk2jbZQTQv
publico.pt/2017/05/31/politica/noticia/valentim-loureiro-mais-um-dinossauro-de-regresso-1774070
youtube.com/watch?v=_0bxVdrTFFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

meh

yes

Yes

maybe

Ask again later.

He has the potential to be a great striker in the future, for now, he's still very raw

Bacca to China when?

Not really. He needs a good team to feed him. That's why he only performs mainly in our NT. Milan is not that team, tbqh

Yes, he is. But I bet you Spaghetti Cunts are going to make a Postiga out of him. He deserves a better club than you

Anyway, I will hope for him to be GOAT in Italy and defeat Juventus and give you lots of titles. The lad deserves it.

If you destroy him like your International friends are doing to João Mário, I hope your sorry excuse for a club ends before 2030

I also hope he enjoys the Europa League qualifiers

The problem with Milan is that they are going to change at least 50% of the starting 11 so we don't really know what kind of team he will play in. The fact that he is only ok in what is basically Serie B with Fiorentina and Udinese as top teams is not very promising desu

He has the physique of a target man but the best role for him is as a deep lying forward (tips). And thus you can't on him exclusively to score.

Been following him since the 2015 u20 WC. Am a Benfica supporter

Porto supporter here. Actually this

eh

>doesnt want to leave
>jorge mendes blocks his path
>leaves

fucking hell
he was overshadowed by soares when he came in january but he has some potential

Intelligent post.

Why do portuguese keep saying Joao mario is destroyed? Guy starts majority of ganes and plaued more than 2200 minutes i dont get it

>he was overshadowed by soares
Only because Nuno was a fucking idiot who thought Porto would win games if Soares was a starter all the time. Cause of course Soares would have the stamina and strenght to alway be a starter! And, up until January, we had totally no alternatives to him!

so he is similar to morata?

autism

Yup. Pretty much

Morata seems to be better, though

>ends in 7th

Even Sporting gets to be in Europa League!

he didn't play well, if not for 4 or 5 matches

but to be honest this can be said about almost anyone in that team, none is playing even remotely at their best

now inter got the first decent coach in the last 6 years, so maybe things will get better

>any good

TOP, TOP, TOP, AND I MEAN TOP! KEK!!

Approved by TSU

>Not any good
>8 cap
>7goals
Seems alright.

Think Milan plan to pair him with a classic #9 like Costa or Belotti so this shouldn't really be a problem

>Costa and Silva

That may work. Has potential to at least end in 2nd place. Get a good defense and midfielders that aren't either incompetent or too scared at important games

Silva works great with an experienced player that does not choke and is not forced to play every game just because without having the stamina to do it, like in NT

Every striker needs to be fed. As long as he's a good and consistent finisher that's all that matters. Bacca had 13 goals for us this season and his finishing was disastrous this season so this guy can probably hit 20+ in Serie A

Yes

Do you remember the last portuguese player that played for Milan?
Hint: It starts with "Manuel" and ends with "Rui Costa"

>tfw 2 of Milan's most expensive signings ever are Portuguese players

yeah I fell for youtube highlight meme

seems like a complimentary players in attack, not built for sole striker role yet

LMAO

First of all, not the same position

Second, Rui had moe influence on the team that André ever will (and I am a Portofag)

Third, and most important, Rui's Milan team was GOAT. André is going to a team that will play the qualifiers of Europa League

Yes, Milan will win lots of penalties.

That's what happens when you play for Inter Merda

Milan is a very good choice for him. I don't understand you.

>Rui's Milan team was GOAT.
Not when he came in 2001 it was not

>André is going to a team that will play the qualifiers of Europa League
So did Rui when he came in 2001...except back then it was called UEFA Cup

It took another year for Milan to come back to CL(and eventually win it) and it took a few other singings in the following season in 2002(Nesta, Tomasson, Rivaldo, Seedorf) to assemble that "GOAT team"

You act like Milan is still the same Milan of ten years ago. Milan now struggles to go to Europa League. That will drop his quality, almost for sure. He may end up like Postiga because of going to Milan at such a young age. At least Porto defeated Roma. At least Porto went to the quarter finals of Champions League, acompetion to which Milan hasn't going to in years. At least Porto made solid games and a good performance against Juventus, playing with one player less for basically 3/4 of the two games. Milan ended behind Atalanta. André Silva has the quality to have gone, this season, to Chelsea, or Monaco, or even Juventus. But no,he goes to Milan. And that will be shown in National Team. Hope Tsunaldo helps him and boosts his performances, like he did in the last part of the season, where he was sidelined, by some reason, in Porto, but was GOAT in National Team

Should we have waited for the end of Confederarions Cup he would have gone to Chelsea or Juventus

Good what? Good looking? Yes, he is.

>Should we have waited for the end of Confederarions Cup he would have gone to Chelsea or Juventus

Nigga, you need money, right now, not a month from now with a possibly injured ASilva.

t.Doyen/Mendes/PresidentSon

>You act like Milan is still the same Milan of ten years ago.
Read this And so far Milan's been making some good moves in the market signing Rodriguez, Kessie, Musacchio and it's only early June still.

As things stand right now:
If he's a good finisher I'm sure he'll end with 20+ goals next season if Suso is playing well...Bacca managed to get 13 goals this season after all

The market still isn't finished yet though and there's still 2 months to go

If he went to Monaco and Chelsea he most likely would end up like Falcao(at best) or Van Ginkel(at worst). He'll have far more chances to play at Milan.

Sure, but we could have sold other guys that we could have Jewed to Milan tier clubs for 40 millions, like Herrera, Marcano, Danilo and Brahimi

Silva deserved better

He's a top qt and his cute northern accent helps to that too :3

> Silva deserved better
I don't see why, honestly.
Milan is a great club in a process of rebuilding themselves.
Plus, Silva's development seemed stagnated, maybe it's good he gets to go somewhere else.

Do you know there's new and rich owners? Do you want him to leave for a better team, in which he won't get his chance? He has the opportunity to grow with the team, in a big club, with a good project.

are you a homo, amigo

n-no homo

Currently the only club better than Milan is Real Madrid but they're stacked so he would just warm the bench if he went there

He honestly doesn't. All top teams are absolutely stacked up front. Unless you want him to get benched, a rich club rebuilding themselves like Milan are a godsend to this guy's career.

Rui Costa was a genuinely world class Serie A proven player, Andre Silva is just kid that wants to succeed, don't get your hopes too high. His NT numbers and his tag price are a bit deceiving

No shit. I was just comparing the circumstances.
When Rui came Milan wasn't great either and were still rebuilding

Well I'm optimistic about this guy as long as he doesn't get injured. What would you say are his best characteristics?
Is he a good header(I know he's fairly tall)? Dribbling? Shooting?

He's decent or average at all of that. The only thing he has that's noticeable is tenacity. In the NT where he had good teammates all around and low intensity matches he poached quite well

I'll be glad with a new Pauleta for the NT.
I remember the qualifiers being easy af with him since he never disappointed against the shitters. You couldn't count on the likes of Hugo Almeida, Postiga, Éder or Nelson Oliveira for that.

Now we're left to see how he performs against stronger teams.

How's his finishing? Does he miss easy sitters? Because that has been the major problem with Bacca this season.
Is he good at positioning himself?

If his positioning and finishing is good then I'm good enough with that since between Rodriguez, Suso and possibly Conti(if we buy him) he'll get a lot of service to score

he's quite the qt in that shirt. hope it goes down well for hi,

This jersey is the best Milan jersey in probably 10 years. Silva is looking awesome.

>tfw Gondomar managed to put one player at the elite of World Football

No need to thank pic related

it's average, not bad, not remarkable. yes, he misses sitters
videos.sapo.pt/7W5TN6WBKCwk2jbZQTQv

he'll have to learn positioning, plays with the best in NT. don't use him as a sole nº9
Tenho saudades do Major, caralho.

what happened to this smartass?
he suddenly went low profile

He is running for Mayor of Gondomar again, this year

publico.pt/2017/05/31/politica/noticia/valentim-loureiro-mais-um-dinossauro-de-regresso-1774070

FREE WASHING MACHINES FOR EVERYONE

GRAB YOURS NOW

I love this country

>portuguese meme
probably not

Why didn't they just get Belotti?

Don't have 100 millions

I would love Belotti in Milan but those fucking 150 million is not fucking worth it

Cairo probably wants to keep him until after the WC. If Belotti does another +20 goals season and has a good WC he will get his 100M for real.

>would have gone to Chelsea or Juventus

you're delusional if you actually believe he's good enough to start for teams at that level

Nnever said he would start, at this point

>being on the bench is what player in development needs

then what's the point of him going there? at least in AC Milan he'll have lots of game time

Fuck Cairo
I hope Torino get relegated

youtube.com/watch?v=_0bxVdrTFFs

Really liking what I'm seeing here. He has a simple straightforward style.
To me looks like a false 9 kinda player. Was surprised by his passing ability

>leaving out his best feature