Who's the most disloyal artist you can think of and why?

Who's the most disloyal artist you can think of and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRof9cPUXMA
youtu.be/r5B30cFTqWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Elvis Presley was conspiring to have the Beatles deported and banned from America. He constantly invited them to his bugged home and would ask them questions which could get them in trouble for treason.

Paul McCartney was able to use his influence to gain the trust of Brian Wilson, then stole the concepts behind Smile from him, so he could create Sgt Pepper. It helped lead to Wilson's mental breakdown.

Rivers Cuomo for obvious reasons.

Well the Beatles are utter garbage, so he wasn't wrong

lil tracy is a leech

Go fuck yourself.

He just lost his best friend, give the dude a break.

based Elvis

he didnt care about peep. dude broke up with his "best friend" for getting more famous than him. thats unforgivable levels of disloyalty

hes a leech looking to cash in on peeps death

What you said about Elvis is mostly true, but the shut with Paula and Brian is completely made up.

Tracey hated Peep because Peep got famous and Tracey us broke af.

As soon as Peep dies Tracey loves him as if they were best friends at the time of his death

What a fucking loser

*is

He had a reason to be pissed off though.

He was completely left out of the Awful Things video, I understand they were trying to tell a story, but Peep did him dirty there.

Plus, he didn't want to be known as Lil Peep's weed carrier for the rest of his career, he had to do something for himself and step out of Peep's shadow.

You can tell how much he misses his friend, just watch this.

youtu.be/PRof9cPUXMA

If you don't think this is genuine and his faking it then you're a heartless motherfucker.

Are dumb or just trying to be edgy?

Maybe you're posting on the wrong board, did you try ?

anyone who was a part of megadeth in the 80s

>Le everything I don't like is pol
when you die, nobody will remember you you gay ass virgin weirdo

yeah tracy has like, 10 seconds of screen time in that video. i can see why that would lead to some hostilities. also that video only came out in august, so they were probably close friends until then.

lol dick riders. if your friend dumped you for getting more famous than him then he was never your friend. theres no ammount of footage of tracy crying you can show me to prove otherwise

he is a leech

lil tracy is a bitch. i cringed when he posted a photo of lil peep with the caption "you will live through me". lol he thinks now that lil peep is dead hes gonna steal his fame. he is the worst kind of snake

nah im just too real for lil tracy

Kurt Cobain.

Didn't have the decency to team up with REM like he wanted, and maybe team up with Oasis. His homemade project before he was murdered indicated that he was going to change pace. Real shame.

lol

Hi, it seems you made a mistake and posted on the wrong board, that's alright, I'll help you find a way back home.

>>>r/The_Donald

he is honestly a hoe. lil peep was angel. id give 10 lil tracys for 1 lil peep. lil peep had more influence in his left pinky than lil tracy had in his whole career and lil tracy couldnt stand that. thats why he laced those xans woth fetanol

the wrong man died it should have been tracy

>scandinavian
>drug user
>tattooed degenerate
>wannabe commie
>bad stuck up person
>frail
>wigger rapper
>raised by a single mom
>fag

>angel

???

I hope this isn't coming from a person over 15yo

>Lil Peep fan
>calls out someone for being underage
lol

he thought it was a joke retard

fuck lik tracy

t. nigger lover

The XX

He just lost his wallet more like.

The only white boy niggas are allowed to cry over is Eminem when he dies. This is a little bitch boy and not a good look. Nigga face wet like pussy.

Sup trace

>implying niggers could use proper punctuation and/or capitalization like that, let alone navigate through Sup Forums

he looks just fine in Adam's vlog meanwhile Bexey is trying his hardest not to kill himself

>he looks just fine in Adam's vlog
Which one? I'd love to see that.

And lmao, I hope Bexey kills himself, I don't wanna hear his fucking voice ever again.

youtu.be/r5B30cFTqWw

& imo bexey is cool i like his vocal style esp. in the song he did for peep

that isnt anything close to being a valid reason to dog your friend. hahah what kind of animals are being bred on this board. tracy is a fake hes probably happy peep died

Albert Speer because he apologized at the Nuremberg trials.

Damn, Tracy having the time of his life in that video.

Also I noticed he didn't even release a tribute song to Peep, like Bexey did.

can't do it man

Do what

can we sacrifice tracy and get paeep back