When nigger and sandnigger first appeared in your country ?

when nigger and sandnigger first appeared in your country ?

Predominately the 18th century for niggers

Sometime in the 20th century for lots of sun goblins

Hmm. A few of them came in the 90˙s i guess.
We only began to get them since we got in EU and they get to claim asylum. Now we have quite a few in our capital city

The floodgates probably opened when Malcolm Fraser let in a bunch of leb cunts in the late 70's during their civil war.

But the writing was probably on the war for twenty or so years before that when they started to dismantle the White Australia Policy.

wall*

also we started getting shitskin in the 90

I didn't see a nigger until my 20's. Now they're everywhere.

Don't believe the bullshit about australian immigration. We're tough on illegal 'boat people' but we're 'legally' importing 3rd world shit as fast as possible.

Somewhere in the 60's as ""'guestworkers'"", except no one understood the 'guest' part of the word.
Luckily, my town has been white for all I remember but it's pretty bad in larger cities.

We also have a bunch of Indonesians who came here as refugees a long time ago but those aren't causing any problems at all, it's the muslims, sandniggers and africans that are fucking shit up.

is this a frostburn or a fetus ?

Africans are still wondering why white people appeared in their countries with firearms and whips.

We have one which is a mayor of a fucking major coastal town.

Non ils savent très bien pourquoi, mohamed.

We don't have any, except maybe some exchange students and diplomatic officials.

Niggers: 16th century
Sandniggers and mudlimes have no relevance and notoriety whatsoever,and they never will.

Nigger when I moved out of my little white town. They've been there for a long, long time.

Sandnigger, if you don't count juden, only over the past few years to any significant degree.

Par haine et par racisme.

>Sun Goblins

Holy kek I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

the first negro i ever saw was in middle school
it was a cold autumn day, the smell of freshly fallen leaves was in the air when i noticed him. he was the only one in the entire school
the whites of his eyes were yellow, you know what im talking about
and i was stunned. I didn't even know what to say, up until that point the news & such had always said dont be racist, so i never said anything to the kid.

t. blogpost

Never, there's only like 7 thousand of them

>bouhouhou racisme osekour

Pendant ce temps t'as une bande de bougnoules qui ont violé une jeune fille avant de la tuer pas loin de chez moi. J'imagine que c'était pour vous venger de tout ce qu'elle vous a fait ? :^)

Vous méritez tout ce qui vous arrivera, tas de cafards.

never

Thank you, user. Spread as an alternate word for snigger

Stay cucked Italy. Iran's major cities are nigger/sand nigger free.

From the beggining, we have niggers but all of them die during our war against Paraguay and then we let him die the rest from yellow fever. But now we have Colombians studying here.

Sandniggers.... I think also from a very begging we got alot of Syrians. some even help create town in the Patagonia.