Why isn't Sup Forums Muslim?

there is a lot in common.
>hatred of jews
>treatment of women
>almost everything is considered degenerate
>no supreme leader

I'm white and personally detest Islam, but I see a lot in common with you guys. Why not?

>hatred of jews
>treatment of women
>almost everything is considered degenerate
>no supreme leader
traditionally christian traits

Traditionally Muslim traits too

Except Cristians left behind those traits centuries ago and the towelheads haven't yet gotten the message.

>flag

not surprised mehmet

>>no supreme leader
>traditionally christian traits
Also the Pope you dumb niggerslav

t. Ahmet bin-Mohamedan

>implying the pope has any legitimacy

That's it. I'm a #MuzzieMissile now.
Thanks you Schlomohammed ibn al Israili

Praise Tengri

>no supreme leader
>christian
pick one

We don't agree with killing children for a space dad that doesn't exist ahmed.

>traditionally muslim traits too
That's because mohammed stole aspects of judaism and christianity to try and get them to convert.

what were all those wars we went to then?

These girls like dated black/Muslim men

How does this make you feel

I don't hate Jews and I don't share the Islamic view of women.

Disgusting desu

How many times are you going to post this dogshit thread?

because jesus wasn't a warmongering pedophile

Taqiyya

are they all swedish?

just the once shlomo

>worships a dead kike on a stick
>hatred of jews

Christian logic.

how do you know?

>Taqiyya

So wait. Islam hating Jews, women, and homosexuals is Taqiyya? Because that's what OP said.

Are you suggesting that they're trying to make us believe they hate these people so that when they get let into the country they'll yell SURPRISE and be super-duper tolerant? Is that why women and homosexuals constantly defend them from any criticism? Because Islam is the secret weapon against the Straight Male Patriarchy?

I don't think that's true.

Because I don't speak Swedish :-(

>no supreme leader

implying

Guy here who is pondering about joining Mormons to escape degeneracy of greater society, I've blogged on this site many times on the subject.

I initially considered joining islam. However! And this is a big huge however: islam is inherently arab supremacist.

Arabic is the "chosen language"
Arabs are the "chosen people"

As a result, early muslim conquest history knows cases, where non-arab tribes converted to islam so they would be spared from war, and after laying down their weapons... they were massacred. Islam is also the reason why almost everyone in north-Africa now speaks arab dialect. They didn't use to. Only people in Arabia spoke arabic. Entire cultures, entire nations, entire languages wiped out permamently.

You want to be a total fucking idiot and risk your life by becoming member of arab supremacist death cult that doesn't hesitate to kill you the moment you let your guard down if you are not arab? Go ahead. Non-arab converting to islam is like black joining KKK.

As always....

The sockpuppet of arab imperialism
No respect for individuals, non-believers and any kind of freedom

Western world need a small dose of conservatism, not a the full middle-age package

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

guess who said that in front of thousands of arabs

We don't hate Jews, only few bankers that want to exploit us.

((( )))
>(((I'm white)))
Yea no, fuck off.

Are they all dead now?

said the black mexican